350 Buck Road, Quarryville, PA 17566 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Brides of Today

Today’s bride may wear a hardhat, carry a briefcase, and wear scrubs or a uniform. However, on her wedding day, she will be the picture of elegance walking down the aisle to be united with that special someone. You will find that choosing the perfect gown at Brides of Today will be as easy as saying, “I do”.

Brides of Today believe that every woman, no matter what size they wear, should have the experience of a lifetime when choosing that special gown. Most plus size wedding gowns fit like a curtain, rather than like a glove. Unfortunately, we realize that the fuller the figure the more discouraging her experience becomes. So, if you are a full-figured curvy bride looking for a memorable shopping experience culminating with finding the perfect plus-size wedding gown of your dreams, Brides of Today is the latest member to join an elite group of plus-size bridal salons in the United States exclusively catering to the full-figured curvy brides’ sizes 14 and up.

We at Brides of Today want you to flaunt your curves...not hide them. Our knowledgeable bridal consultants are committed to personalized service, attention to detail and assisting in creating the one in a lifetime experience of making all your dreams come true. From the time you say “Yes” to the time you say “I do” we will be with you all the way as you become a lifetime member of the Brides of Today family.

If your wedding is two weeks away, or two years away, you will receive the utmost quality and service at Brides of Today. We have created the perfect bridal salon by providing the largest selection of manufactured gowns devoted to the gorgeous bride with curves. Our selections include gowns for all occasions including but not limited to Bridesmaids, Mother's, Flower Girl, Special Occasion, and Prom. If there is something we don't have we will do our best to find it for you.

And don't forget the accessories! Brides of Today carry a wide variety of Mariell jewelry, dyeable shoes, and undergarments remember ladies Spanx are our friend! Our brides will feel very comfortable with our in house Couture Seamstress. She has over 30 years experience and there is no job to big or too small for her to handle.

Oh yes, we have not forgotten our gentlemen. Please visit us and view our large assortment of tuxedo selections available for any occasion. We have the same quality, service and style in our tuxedo rentals and we do our gowns,.

We look forward to making your wedding experience a very happy one.

We offer...

*Bridal Gowns *Tuxedo Rentals

*Bridesmaids Gowns *Dyeable Shoes

*Flower Girl Dresses *Gown Preservation

*Mother's Gowns *Alterations

*Prom/Homecoming Gowns *A Variety of Accessories to complete any look

Call us to schedule an appointment and meet with your personal consultant at 717-786-0190. Bridal appointments are suggested. Walk-Ins Welcome.

Stop in today to take a look at our inventory and learn more about how we can make your special day a little more special!

Follow Brides of Today on

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Brides of Today 3
  • Cattledogbride

Katherine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I met Bev at a bridal show and made an appointment after i saw her gowns in the fashion show. I loved my experience going here. Bev is a wonderful women and very helpful. She truely helped me pick out a dress of my dreams that no body will expect to see me in. I can't wait to try my dress on again when it comes in. :)

Sent on 08/15/2016

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely love these ladies and the dress I got from them! They were so gracious to hold my dress for me for over a year (I was a little too excited to pick my dress early on into a 2 year engagement!) and always made me feel like such a beautiful bride every time I was there for a fitting!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Brides of Today 4

• 350 Buck Road Quarryville, 17566 See on map
    Please call for current hours or to schedule an appointment!