Brides of Today

Quarryville, PA View map Visit website

Brides of Today is a wedding gown specialist store located in Quarryville, Pennsylvania. This retailer specializes in plus-sized gowns, enabling many clients to find their dream look, where size is just a number. They stock a range of dresses to suit any wed-to-be's taste and style, with options also available for members of the client's wedding party. Each client is assured their stylists' full attention as they browse through the range of beautiful dresses, finding something to suit their unique style and budget.

Brides of Today stocks wedding gowns across many larger sizes and price points, making them accessible to many. The team provides full customization and alterations on their pieces, along with cleaning after the big day. With quick turnaround times and stock that is replenished seasonally, Brides of Today keeps up to date with the latest trends year-round. The team also runs trunk shows and sample sales throughout the year. Nearly-weds can shop their whole look in one place, with accessories, veils, and jewelry also available from Brides of Today.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Justine Married on 05/23/2020

Brides of Today

Professional & accommodating!!
  • Cattledogbride
    Katherine Married on 10/19/2019
    I met Bev at a bridal show and made an appointment after i saw her gowns in the fashion show. I loved my experience going here. Bev is a wonderful women and very helpful. She truely helped me pick out a dress of my dreams that no body will expect to see me in. I can't wait to try my dress on again when it comes in. :)
    Megan Married on 10/28/2017
    Absolutely love these ladies and the dress I got from them! They were so gracious to hold my dress for me for over a year (I was a little too excited to pick my dress early on into a 2 year engagement!) and always made me feel like such a beautiful bride every time I was there for a fitting!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Brides of Today 1
Exclusive

12 East State Street Quarryville, PA, 17566

Monday - Closed Tuesday - 12:00pm -7:00pm Wednesday - 12:00pm - 7:00pm Thursday - 12:00pm - 7:00pm Friday 12:00pm - 7:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm Sunday - by appointment only
Location of (Brides of Today)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding