In White

18 N. Queen St., Lancaster, Pennsylvania, PA 17603 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About In White

Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, In White is a bridal salon that carries contemporary and couture wedding dresses. Their consultants get to know each bride and help them find their perfect gown. In White creates a comfortable atmosphere for brides to try on beautiful gowns by premier rising designers. There are spacious dressing rooms and areas where family and friends can wait to see the dresses.

In addition to formal gowns for brides, In White carries bridesmaid and flower girl dresses and attire for the mothers of the couple. They get new inventory in weekly of dresses, and carry a selection of veils, bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes and undergarments to complete any look. The shop also carries sample gowns. Once a dress has been selected, they offer alteration services to make it a perfect fit, and preservation of the dress after the wedding. All purchases are final sale.

Springfield jewelry display

In White 7
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing team!

The entire team at In White deserves recognition! From their inviting atmosphere to their beautiful array of dress selections, their shop is truly an amazing find. I had so much fun dress shopping here, and I was so thrilled when I found "the one!" From the moment I stepped foot in their store to the time I left with my dress, everyone there was accommodating, helpful, and friendly. There were some pieces that were added onto my dress, and the work that was done was absolutely stunning. You would have never known that it was added on, as it looked like the if they were already part of the original dress. Working with them made my wedding experience wonderful!

Meghin · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the best experience with In White. In White was the third dress shop I went to. As soon as you walk in, they all make you feel so welcome and comfortable. I immediately knew I would find my dress there. They recommended the perfect veil to match my dress. Did custom alterations to remove the straps on my dress, that I didn't like. Each fitting I went to, I fell more in love with my dress. My alterations were perfect. We also got all of our bridesmaids dresses at In White. All of my bridesmaids were from out of town, but In White shipped their dresses to them with no issues. I would recommend In White to any bride!

In White 11

In White FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Ben Reeder Photography
    Ben Reeder Photography Wedding Photographers

I love this place...They give over the top service. They have excellent style and every bride that I've seen get a dress from here has looked absolutely stunning. Thanks for making my job easier. When brides look great it's that much easier to make them look beautiful in pictures.

• DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster
    DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster Hotel Weddings

Shari and her staff are nothing but helpful. They provide superior customer service and memorable experiences for brides looking in all price ranges. Customers receive personal attention and build invaluable relationships with the In White staff.

• fun 101.3
    fun 101.3 Banquet Halls

Shari at In White is wonderful to work with. She is very sweet and her shop has amazing dresses!

• 18 N. Queen St. Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 17603 See on map