In White Reviews

In White 7
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing team!

The entire team at In White deserves recognition! From their inviting atmosphere to their beautiful array of dress selections, their shop is truly an amazing find. I had so much fun dress shopping here, and I was so thrilled when I found "the one!" From the moment I stepped foot in their store to the time I left with my dress, everyone there was accommodating, helpful, and friendly. There were some pieces that were added onto my dress, and the work that was done was absolutely stunning. You would have never known that it was added on, as it looked like the if they were already part of the original dress. Working with them made my wedding experience wonderful!

Meghin · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the best experience with In White. In White was the third dress shop I went to. As soon as you walk in, they all make you feel so welcome and comfortable. I immediately knew I would find my dress there. They recommended the perfect veil to match my dress. Did custom alterations to remove the straps on my dress, that I didn't like. Each fitting I went to, I fell more in love with my dress. My alterations were perfect. We also got all of our bridesmaids dresses at In White. All of my bridesmaids were from out of town, but In White shipped their dresses to them with no issues. I would recommend In White to any bride!

In White 11

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

I would never dream of recommending anywhere else to get a wedding dress!

I loved this shop, the service is impeccable! This was the one and only store I shopped at for my dress. As I was nearing the end of that first dress shopping appointment the consultant brought me the perfect dress and knew exactly which belt to style the dress with!

I fully expected it to take weeks or even months to find the right dress and it in fact took 1.5 hours thanks to the thoughtfulness and attention to detail by the staff at In White.

I received so many compliments on my dress the day of my wedding and I'm so thankful to the staff at In White for listening to what I wanted and relating that into the perfect dress!

Melinda · Married on 07/20/2018

Princess Feeling

Every girl looks forward to picking out her dream wedding dress. In White's hospitality, knowledge and welcoming atmosphere was just the place I was looking for when dress shopping. I had a private area to try on dresses with my mom and sister. They paid attention to my wants/needs and were patient with us during such a special moment. I never felt rushed during my appointments and it was nice being recognized upon arriving in the shop. They offer a variety of accessories to chose from and I was able to find the perfect earring and headpiece to go with my dress. I highly recommend In White for those looking for a nice personalized experience.

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2018

I visited In White about 6 months from my wedding date. After trying on a few different dresses, I found one that matched my style perfectly. They have a very nice dressing room and a few side rooms that were great for alteration appointments. You can definitely tell each employee cares about their clients and wants the dress to look perfect for their big day. Shari, the owner, always welcomed me when I came in and knew exactly who I was. I also found a pretty hair piece from their collection. Great prices, great quality, great service in downtown Lancaster!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved everything about In White from dress shopping all the way to my wedding day! They were so kind and helpful and really wanted to help me get the look I wanted for my wedding! All of my alterations went so smoothly and they even added a piece of my moms dress to the inside a little last minute! Loved them and I loved my dress!!

In White 12

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of In White, Agawam, MA and the ladies that work there. When my mom went in a few weeks after ordering my dress and explained to them that my God mother was given an unfavorable prognosis with her cancer and would not make my wedding and had missed the day I found my dress, they INSTANTLY got up, got the sample dress and handed it to my mom. They allowed us to bring it home to my God mother and try it on in the comfort of her home with no hesitation nor monetary exchange given to do so. This was so touching as I was able to take photos with my God mother that I would NEVER had had the option to have if it was not for their immediate and human response to the situation. In addition, from the day I walked in they were kind, welcoming, and understanding. Never once did I feel rushed, judged or an inconvenience. They allowed me to try on the same dress multiple times, offered suggestions and truly listened. When a few weeks passed and I left another bridal appointment and really wanted to try on the dress I had found at In White, they allowed me to come in 5 minutes after calling, put me back in the dress and took photos. I would recommend these ladies to anyone! I also did not find this dress in ANY other store, which was exciting!

In White 13

Gwen · Married on 05/12/2018

I can’t thank this team enough for making my bridal look come together so flawlessly. As a plus sized bride, I was really nervous about my visit to the salon to look for the perfect dress. I called In White prior to my appointment, and they had me browse the collections they carry and point out a few styles I liked. They then worked with their sister store in Massachusetts to ship in plus size samples for me based on my style so that I could actually try on dresses in the salon. I found the perfect gown and hair accessory in the salon that day, and the wonderful service didn’t stop there. From fittings to alterations to instructions for the day-of, the ladies I worked with were a huge help. I am an extremely satisfied customer and I tell everyone!

In White 14

April · Married on 05/12/2018

So happy with my experience at In White! Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The best part for me was that I actually found my dream dress (and it wasn't just one...). I tried on two dresses that I really liked - the front of one and the back of another..... of course! What they suggested to me though was to have a dress customized by the designer because both of the dresses just so happened to be made by the same designer, so that would be possible. When it came in and I tried it on, I had that moment that everyone says you'll have - where you know the dress you have on is THE dress.

I'd definitely recommend going to In White for your dress :)

In White 15
    In White 16

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2017

Everyone at this bridal shop was so helpful and not the least bit pushy to make a sale! It was a great experience. Dresses were reasonable, beautiful, and unique. I would definitely recommend this place!

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

My entire experience with In White was amazing! I worked with Maly during all of my visits, and she was fantastic! After my first two visits, I found dresses that I liked, but could tell that they were not the one. I asked the shop to bring in a dress that they did not currently have at the store, and within a week they had it for me to try on. I ultimately bought this dress. Even though it took me three visits to find my dress, I never felt pressured to buy something that wasn't right for me! They have an excellent selection, and the staff is wonderful. I also had my alterations done in house, and again, nothing but impressed! I had a wonderful experience...thank you!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

In White was so wonderful to work with! I got my dress, all the bridesmaid/maid of honor dresses, and rented my husband's suit from there. They had slim cut suits for rent, which he was a huge fan of. We also did most of the alterations there. They did such a fantastic job and the prices were incredibly reasonable for all of the attire. I didn't end up wearing a veil and I bought my jewelry from someplace else as that was the only thing there that was too expensive. The staff was so friendly and the shop itself was so clean and pretty. I highly recommend this place!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely. Amazing. Sherri and her staff were so friendly and so professional from the moment I walked into their salon. We purchased my bridesmaids' dresses there, as well as my second wedding gown. The bridesmaids' dresses were gorgeous, and the seamstresses did an amazing job fitting them to each girl. My second gown was an oopsie, but a happy one. I saw this dress on a mannequin one day while I was in the shop with some of my bridesmaids, and couldn't stop thinking about it for the next week. Feeling frustrated (considering I already had a wedding dress), I went in a few days later with my mom and asked the girl if it was even possible to get the dress made with only 90 days to go until my wedding. She said absolutely and helped me try it on. I came out in it and felt like I had truly found MY dress. They were very speedy with putting in the order and were always willing to give me as much information as they had when I called (frequently, and often panicked) to check the status of the dress. When it finally came in 2 weeks before my wedding, I was worried the seamstress wouldn't be able to do everything in time - but I was so wrong! Everything was done beautifully and with a few days to spare. I felt absolutely amazing in my dress and my girls looked just as amazing standing by me on my big day!

In White 17
    In White 18
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/06/2017

My experiences thus far with InWhite have been nothing but fantastic. I scheduled an initial bridal appointment in December of 2015. Each appointment is approximately 90 minutes long with no interruptions. I already had an idea on what I wanted in a dress since I was planning a rustic style wedding. However, my idea on what I wanted and what I actually ordered and somewhat different! I was given an array of dresses to try on within my price budget. They have so much to choose from! I found my dream dress that exact same day and ordered it! Even though December 2015 and my actual wedding date, 10/6/17, is a huge time span from eachother, I just couldn't let this dress slip through my fingers (so glad I ordered it because they no longer carry it). My dress came in this April. It's gorgeous! They also offered to store my dress for me so that I wouldn't have to take it home!! I'm not due for fittings probably until this time next year, but my dress is safe and sound in the meantime. I will further review once my wedding is over but thus far, I Love InWhite!!! I highly recommend making an appointment with them.

• Wisco2PA

Alycia · Married on 09/24/2017

From the moment I set up an appointment to when I will pick up my dress for the final time, the ladies at In White have been nothing but the best. They are so friendly and they put you at ease when you're in their store. As a first time bride, you have no idea about dresses and they will sit with you through 10+ dresses to find the perfect one. And once you've found it and are going through alterations they make you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. I wouldn't trade anything for the experience I had with In White. I would recommend them ten times over for the wonderful experience from beginning to end.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2017

I had an incredible experience shopping for my wedding dress at In White. Before I visited In White, I visited a few other bridal shops which left me feeling discouraged and pressured. The moment I stepped foot in In White, I knew it would be different. In fact, I didn't even have an appointment the first time I went, yet I received a warm welcome from the owner, Shari, and the rest of her staff. What I liked most about the shop is that I was able to look through the dresses myself, and tag the ones that I wanted to try on. Ultimately, I purchased the perfect dress for me, without once feeling pressured. I returned several times for fittings, and I was very pleased with the alterations that were made. The seamstresses are very talented, and were able to make last minute alterations to my dress. Not only were the staff courteous and professional, but they went out of their way to make me feel special. To top it off, the store is absolutely adorable. I would absolutely recommend In White to anyone looking for the perfect gown, even to brides outside the Lancaster area.

Julie · Married on 09/02/2017

Shari, Carmen, Maly were absolutely amazing! I was dreading looking for a gown but Maly and Shari put me at ease and turned it into a fun experience. My gown was amazing and they helped me accessorize it perfectly. All of my bridesmaids and my mother also got their dresses there and were just as impressed as I am. I had lost more weight than planned but Carmen was able to work magic with my dress. It fit perfectly and still looked the same as the one I ordered. Thank you so much for making this a positive experience for all of us! I plan to return for all of my special event gowns. It's rare to find a salon with such beautiful selections and friendly staff!

Pauline · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved everything about them!

C · Married on 06/17/2017

Scheduling my appointment for a wedding dress was quick and easy online. The location was conveniently located to a nice restaurant that we went to prior to the appointment and parking was accessible. The actual store itself was beautiful and I felt butterflies in my stomach as soon as I stepped into the store. Staff was warm and made me and my entourage of 3 feel right at home. Maly (best ever!) handed me tags to place on dresses I was interested in trying on. After selecting more than 10 dresses she took me back to a spacious fitting room and helped me throughout the entire process. Maly has a priceless gift in being helpful without over stepping her boundaries. She was able to give great feedback when I needed some guidance yet she was never pushy or impatient. I took the entire 1.5 hour appointment to find my perfect dress but I never felt rushed. The whole experience was truly amazing and I can't say enough great things about the store, their dresses, and their incredible staff!

Adina · Married on 05/20/2017

I went to In White for my wedding dress. It was a beautiful experience. It started with them accommodating my very large party of bridesmaids, friends, and family for the initial search. The third dress I tried on immediately became my dress. From there, they held my dress for me and I could try it on whenever I wanted. Every fitting went effortlessly. I'm kind of sad that the process is complete. I loved interacting with the women at In White. They were always friendly and attentive. I couldn't have imagined a better experience. Thank you!

Liz · Married on 04/29/2017

I can't brag enough about In White. Honestly, the women there were AMAZING. From start to finish, they made this process the most fun. I am not a small woman, and I was self conscious about what I was going to look like. They were honest but complimentary. They really listened and made me feel beautiful. They have some kick ass seamstresses that nipped/tucked/expanded my dress in every direction, and they even made me a custom jacket. The owner is so nice and really cares about your experience. I worked with Maly a lot, too. She is so funny and you can tell she loves what she does. Plus, they are affordable, which was a big plus. If I ever need a fancy dress again, I'm going to them.
    My recommendation is to host a "girls night out" party. All of my bridesmaids and I went to In White after it closed one Saturday, and they let us try on all the dresses. It was so fun!

Sara · Married on 03/24/2017

I picked out my dress about a year before my wedding - they had a large range of dresses in my price range, which was about $1,500-2,000. I loved the dress I picked out, and they tailored it perfectly to me. They have a huge selection of all types of dresses, and they are pretty affordable!

Alisha · Married on 03/04/2017

After a nightmare of dress shopping at different boutiques In White completely turned my experience around. They listened to what I wanted and in a rush of 7 months had my dress ordered and the seamstress performed a miracle! I am in love with my dress!

Calli · Married on 03/04/2017

The ladies at In White were amazing! They delivered it to me the morning of the wedding ready to wear! It was such a pleasure working with them.