In White Reviews

In White 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Miller · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Highly recommend!!

I loved my experience at In White! My consultant, Hannah, was so accommodating and made me feel so comfortable! So happy I found my dress at In White!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Yalismar

Yalismar Santiago · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Awesome time!

The staff is very friendly. They get back to you quickly regarding questions. The atmosphere was so warm and inviting. Can't wait to see my dress when it come in and plan a day with my bridesmaids!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 01/03/2020

fairytale experience

Right when I walked into the the door I knew I was going to have the wedding dress shopping experience I always dreamed I would have. I was greeted by name and then given a glass of white wine. I then found so many gorgeous dresses in all price points to try on. Once I had the dresses on I got to see myself in HUGE mirrors. I felt like I was in a movie! My experience was incredible and I'm so glad that I went shopping there!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin DeAngelo · Married on 08/24/2019

Easy shopping & perfect alterations

I had so much fun trying on dresses with my friends and family and Megan at the store helping me. I found my dress in under an hour and was able to buy it discounted off the rack! I had minor alterations done by the store as well including a very intricate under bustle that looked beautiful. Thank you for my perfect dress!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    In White 8
    In White 9
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful Boutique!

What a wonderful experience I had with the In White team! I had such a special time with my mother and sister as we found my dress. We had such a nice time shopping around and trying on dresses. When I found the one, it was just like everyone says…it was nothing that I had ever pictured wearing on my wedding day. It was absolutely perfect. We were also lucky enough to find my sister’s matron of honor dress there as well! Once my dress came in, the team at In White did everything to make sure that I truly had the dress of my dreams. Theresa was absolutely wonderful as she worked with me to make sure my dress was perfect…..and was it ever!! She made my visions come to life throughout each fitting, and it was such an easy and seamless (no pun intended) process My dress truly made my wedding day so special, and I owe that all to the fabulous team at In White.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful Dresses..Amazing staff!

I was just married in June and found my dress at In White. I had a blast shopping for a dress there! My wedding party's dresses including my mother's was also purchased at In White. Since my dress was purchased at In White, Meg (who is very professional and will make sure everything goes perfectly) provided breakfast while my wedding party tried on dresses. Since we opted for a Sunday morning we had the entire store to ourselves! The seamstress service is also wonderful. The seamstress is very talented and made sure the dress fit my body perfectly. My mother also had her dress fitted there and the fit was perfect as well. I highly recommend In White for wedding dresses as well as bridesmaid/mother of bride dresses!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 04/27/2019

Rustic, Plus-Size Options!

I had the BEST experience working with the team at In White. I come from a split family and they were more than accommodating when I walked in with my crew of about 8! They helped me find my plus-size rustic style dress with sleeves that I’ve been dreaming of.
    Teresa was so amazing with my alteration needs and requests and was able to help with ease.
    On top of phenomenal service, the atmosphere was very welcoming. The shop is smaller for an intimate touch where you can find your dress without any other distractions.

Sherry and her team showed me love since the beginning and I couldn’t be more thankful for their help. There is so much talent and joy from the team at In White and I would highly recommend to anyone who is starting their dress hunt!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    In White 10

Cristina P · Married on 04/14/2019

Great Experience

I had such a wonderful experience at In White. It is every girl's dream to find their perfect wedding dress. They had many styles, and I was able to find one that fit my style. It was a stress free experience. My mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids all had positive experiences as well. They also helped me with a Girls Night Out and provided us with cheese and crackers. It was just a great night to try on bridesmaid dresses with the girls and simply have fun. The team was very professional and they did an excellent job with the tailoring. The bustle was also very delicate and elegant. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    In White 16
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing team!

The entire team at In White deserves recognition! From their inviting atmosphere to their beautiful array of dress selections, their shop is truly an amazing find. I had so much fun dress shopping here, and I was so thrilled when I found "the one!" From the moment I stepped foot in their store to the time I left with my dress, everyone there was accommodating, helpful, and friendly. There were some pieces that were added onto my dress, and the work that was done was absolutely stunning. You would have never known that it was added on, as it looked like the if they were already part of the original dress. Working with them made my wedding experience wonderful!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Meghin · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the best experience with In White. In White was the third dress shop I went to. As soon as you walk in, they all make you feel so welcome and comfortable. I immediately knew I would find my dress there. They recommended the perfect veil to match my dress. Did custom alterations to remove the straps on my dress, that I didn't like. Each fitting I went to, I fell more in love with my dress. My alterations were perfect. We also got all of our bridesmaids dresses at In White. All of my bridesmaids were from out of town, but In White shipped their dresses to them with no issues. I would recommend In White to any bride!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    In White 17

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

I would never dream of recommending anywhere else to get a wedding dress!

I loved this shop, the service is impeccable! This was the one and only store I shopped at for my dress. As I was nearing the end of that first dress shopping appointment the consultant brought me the perfect dress and knew exactly which belt to style the dress with!

I fully expected it to take weeks or even months to find the right dress and it in fact took 1.5 hours thanks to the thoughtfulness and attention to detail by the staff at In White.

I received so many compliments on my dress the day of my wedding and I'm so thankful to the staff at In White for listening to what I wanted and relating that into the perfect dress!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Melinda · Married on 07/20/2018

Princess Feeling

Every girl looks forward to picking out her dream wedding dress. In White's hospitality, knowledge and welcoming atmosphere was just the place I was looking for when dress shopping. I had a private area to try on dresses with my mom and sister. They paid attention to my wants/needs and were patient with us during such a special moment. I never felt rushed during my appointments and it was nice being recognized upon arriving in the shop. They offer a variety of accessories to chose from and I was able to find the perfect earring and headpiece to go with my dress. I highly recommend In White for those looking for a nice personalized experience.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2018

I visited In White about 6 months from my wedding date. After trying on a few different dresses, I found one that matched my style perfectly. They have a very nice dressing room and a few side rooms that were great for alteration appointments. You can definitely tell each employee cares about their clients and wants the dress to look perfect for their big day. Shari, the owner, always welcomed me when I came in and knew exactly who I was. I also found a pretty hair piece from their collection. Great prices, great quality, great service in downtown Lancaster!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved everything about In White from dress shopping all the way to my wedding day! They were so kind and helpful and really wanted to help me get the look I wanted for my wedding! All of my alterations went so smoothly and they even added a piece of my moms dress to the inside a little last minute! Loved them and I loved my dress!!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    In White 18

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved our experience with In White and I was so happy that I found "the dress" there :) Right from the beginning, they knew what type of dress that I was looking for and quickly selected several beautiful gowns. By the second dress, we found "the one"! The In White colleagues were wonderful with understanding my vision and also provided great advice on the styles, different types of gowns, veils, etc. When it came to ordering the dress, they made the process very quick and easy. The dress actually came in ahead of schedule and they made it very easy for me to pick it up, which was great. All in all, our experience at In White was great! Their soft, romantic, elegant gown was just what I was looking for and they helped my dream come true!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    In White 19
    In White 20
    In White 21

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of In White, Agawam, MA and the ladies that work there. When my mom went in a few weeks after ordering my dress and explained to them that my God mother was given an unfavorable prognosis with her cancer and would not make my wedding and had missed the day I found my dress, they INSTANTLY got up, got the sample dress and handed it to my mom. They allowed us to bring it home to my God mother and try it on in the comfort of her home with no hesitation nor monetary exchange given to do so. This was so touching as I was able to take photos with my God mother that I would NEVER had had the option to have if it was not for their immediate and human response to the situation. In addition, from the day I walked in they were kind, welcoming, and understanding. Never once did I feel rushed, judged or an inconvenience. They allowed me to try on the same dress multiple times, offered suggestions and truly listened. When a few weeks passed and I left another bridal appointment and really wanted to try on the dress I had found at In White, they allowed me to come in 5 minutes after calling, put me back in the dress and took photos. I would recommend these ladies to anyone! I also did not find this dress in ANY other store, which was exciting!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    In White 22

Gwen · Married on 05/12/2018

I can’t thank this team enough for making my bridal look come together so flawlessly. As a plus sized bride, I was really nervous about my visit to the salon to look for the perfect dress. I called In White prior to my appointment, and they had me browse the collections they carry and point out a few styles I liked. They then worked with their sister store in Massachusetts to ship in plus size samples for me based on my style so that I could actually try on dresses in the salon. I found the perfect gown and hair accessory in the salon that day, and the wonderful service didn’t stop there. From fittings to alterations to instructions for the day-of, the ladies I worked with were a huge help. I am an extremely satisfied customer and I tell everyone!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    In White 23

April · Married on 05/12/2018

So happy with my experience at In White! Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The best part for me was that I actually found my dream dress (and it wasn't just one...). I tried on two dresses that I really liked - the front of one and the back of another..... of course! What they suggested to me though was to have a dress customized by the designer because both of the dresses just so happened to be made by the same designer, so that would be possible. When it came in and I tried it on, I had that moment that everyone says you'll have - where you know the dress you have on is THE dress.

I'd definitely recommend going to In White for your dress :)

Sent on 06/26/2018
    In White 24
    In White 25

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2017

Everyone at this bridal shop was so helpful and not the least bit pushy to make a sale! It was a great experience. Dresses were reasonable, beautiful, and unique. I would definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

My entire experience with In White was amazing! I worked with Maly during all of my visits, and she was fantastic! After my first two visits, I found dresses that I liked, but could tell that they were not the one. I asked the shop to bring in a dress that they did not currently have at the store, and within a week they had it for me to try on. I ultimately bought this dress. Even though it took me three visits to find my dress, I never felt pressured to buy something that wasn't right for me! They have an excellent selection, and the staff is wonderful. I also had my alterations done in house, and again, nothing but impressed! I had a wonderful experience...thank you!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

In White was so wonderful to work with! I got my dress, all the bridesmaid/maid of honor dresses, and rented my husband's suit from there. They had slim cut suits for rent, which he was a huge fan of. We also did most of the alterations there. They did such a fantastic job and the prices were incredibly reasonable for all of the attire. I didn't end up wearing a veil and I bought my jewelry from someplace else as that was the only thing there that was too expensive. The staff was so friendly and the shop itself was so clean and pretty. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely. Amazing. Sherri and her staff were so friendly and so professional from the moment I walked into their salon. We purchased my bridesmaids' dresses there, as well as my second wedding gown. The bridesmaids' dresses were gorgeous, and the seamstresses did an amazing job fitting them to each girl. My second gown was an oopsie, but a happy one. I saw this dress on a mannequin one day while I was in the shop with some of my bridesmaids, and couldn't stop thinking about it for the next week. Feeling frustrated (considering I already had a wedding dress), I went in a few days later with my mom and asked the girl if it was even possible to get the dress made with only 90 days to go until my wedding. She said absolutely and helped me try it on. I came out in it and felt like I had truly found MY dress. They were very speedy with putting in the order and were always willing to give me as much information as they had when I called (frequently, and often panicked) to check the status of the dress. When it finally came in 2 weeks before my wedding, I was worried the seamstress wouldn't be able to do everything in time - but I was so wrong! Everything was done beautifully and with a few days to spare. I felt absolutely amazing in my dress and my girls looked just as amazing standing by me on my big day!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    In White 26
    In White 27
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/06/2017

My experiences thus far with InWhite have been nothing but fantastic. I scheduled an initial bridal appointment in December of 2015. Each appointment is approximately 90 minutes long with no interruptions. I already had an idea on what I wanted in a dress since I was planning a rustic style wedding. However, my idea on what I wanted and what I actually ordered and somewhat different! I was given an array of dresses to try on within my price budget. They have so much to choose from! I found my dream dress that exact same day and ordered it! Even though December 2015 and my actual wedding date, 10/6/17, is a huge time span from eachother, I just couldn't let this dress slip through my fingers (so glad I ordered it because they no longer carry it). My dress came in this April. It's gorgeous! They also offered to store my dress for me so that I wouldn't have to take it home!! I'm not due for fittings probably until this time next year, but my dress is safe and sound in the meantime. I will further review once my wedding is over but thus far, I Love InWhite!!! I highly recommend making an appointment with them.

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • Wisco2PA

Alycia · Married on 09/24/2017

From the moment I set up an appointment to when I will pick up my dress for the final time, the ladies at In White have been nothing but the best. They are so friendly and they put you at ease when you're in their store. As a first time bride, you have no idea about dresses and they will sit with you through 10+ dresses to find the perfect one. And once you've found it and are going through alterations they make you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. I wouldn't trade anything for the experience I had with In White. I would recommend them ten times over for the wonderful experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2017

I had an incredible experience shopping for my wedding dress at In White. Before I visited In White, I visited a few other bridal shops which left me feeling discouraged and pressured. The moment I stepped foot in In White, I knew it would be different. In fact, I didn't even have an appointment the first time I went, yet I received a warm welcome from the owner, Shari, and the rest of her staff. What I liked most about the shop is that I was able to look through the dresses myself, and tag the ones that I wanted to try on. Ultimately, I purchased the perfect dress for me, without once feeling pressured. I returned several times for fittings, and I was very pleased with the alterations that were made. The seamstresses are very talented, and were able to make last minute alterations to my dress. Not only were the staff courteous and professional, but they went out of their way to make me feel special. To top it off, the store is absolutely adorable. I would absolutely recommend In White to anyone looking for the perfect gown, even to brides outside the Lancaster area.

Sent on 09/15/2017