11 South Hanover Street, Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor

Tamzen’s Bridal is your premier, specialty bridal boutique in the heart of downtown Carlisle, Pennsylvania, featuring wedding dresses and bridal wear for bridesmaids, flower girls and ring bearers, tuxedos, special occasion dresses, veils, accessories and gifts. At Tamzen’s Bridal, you’ll get the attention to detail and personalized care that you won’t find at other stores. You’re consultant will take the time to learn about your special day and help you complete the vision you’ve been dreaming of for years. Our clients are our top priority, using our experiences throughout our wedding planning process to make sure that this part of your wedding story is a positive and happy one. Our goal is to provide you with choices and designers that you can’t find nearby so you’ll feel special, like a celebrity or royalty!

Tamzen Butler and Robert Sonntag decided to open a bridal store when they began planning their own wedding. Together they plan to use their experience of wedding shopping all over the world (their wedding was in Austria!) and bring it to the Carlisle, Central Pennsylvania community. They hope their loving spirit and pure enjoyment in what they do shines through to every person they meet along the way!

Follow Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor on

Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor 3
  • amyrosner

Amy Rosner · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Simply Perfect

I couldn't possibly have had a better wedding dress buying experience than the one I had with Tamzen's Bridal. I felt so overwhelmed (and excited!) with this task at the beginning but Tammy was so attentive and helpful and answered all of my questions. I wound up with the perfect dress and the easiest buying process I could imagine! Tammy's primary concern was that I was completely happy with everything about my choice, and I can't thank her enough for her professionalism and caring.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience!

I was extremely overwhelmed when I began looking for a wedding dress and Tamzen’s was recommended to me by a friend. From the moment we walked in, Tammy was kind and very helpful! She picked out dresses I never would have imagined myself in but she also listened to my vision. She was very patient and didn’t push me into purchasing. This was my first visit but it will definitely not be my last! If you are looking for a great bridal shop in Central PA, I cannot recommend enough! Thank you, Tammy!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2019

I wish there was a way to give more than 5 stars because I would give 10 stars for the excellent service and care I received at Tamzen’s Bridal at Butler Manor. I have been to multiple bridal stores between shopping for my sister’s wedding dress and mine and NOTHING compares to the care we received with Tammy. First, they shut down the entire store for your wedding appointment, so you never have to deal with other brides walking by your mirror or big wedding parties crowding your space. It creates the feel of having a little bridal show for your family and bridal party, starring you – who wouldn’t want that?! I would hate it when I went to other bridal salons and they said the same thing as everyone else, “oh, honey you look great in everything,” which we all know is false. Tammy tells you exactly what dresses flatter you and which dress will look perfect for your wedding theme. She never tries to push you into anything or make you second guess your decision. We all have this image in our mind of how we want to look on our wedding day, I had selected a few wedding dresses that I thought matched my image. After trying on 2 dresses, Tammy pulls out this wedding dress that is the EXACT color, style, and image I had imagined for my wedding dress. My family could not get over how this was the best “wedding dress experience” they ever had. If I could describe Tammy, she would be the long-lost Aunt I never had. Tammy makes you feel like family and I don’t think anything is better than that.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months