Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor Reviews

Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor 3
  • amyrosner

Amy Rosner · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Simply Perfect

I couldn't possibly have had a better wedding dress buying experience than the one I had with Tamzen's Bridal. I felt so overwhelmed (and excited!) with this task at the beginning but Tammy was so attentive and helpful and answered all of my questions. I wound up with the perfect dress and the easiest buying process I could imagine! Tammy's primary concern was that I was completely happy with everything about my choice, and I can't thank her enough for her professionalism and caring.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience!

I was extremely overwhelmed when I began looking for a wedding dress and Tamzen’s was recommended to me by a friend. From the moment we walked in, Tammy was kind and very helpful! She picked out dresses I never would have imagined myself in but she also listened to my vision. She was very patient and didn’t push me into purchasing. This was my first visit but it will definitely not be my last! If you are looking for a great bridal shop in Central PA, I cannot recommend enough! Thank you, Tammy!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2019

I wish there was a way to give more than 5 stars because I would give 10 stars for the excellent service and care I received at Tamzen’s Bridal at Butler Manor. I have been to multiple bridal stores between shopping for my sister’s wedding dress and mine and NOTHING compares to the care we received with Tammy. First, they shut down the entire store for your wedding appointment, so you never have to deal with other brides walking by your mirror or big wedding parties crowding your space. It creates the feel of having a little bridal show for your family and bridal party, starring you – who wouldn’t want that?! I would hate it when I went to other bridal salons and they said the same thing as everyone else, “oh, honey you look great in everything,” which we all know is false. Tammy tells you exactly what dresses flatter you and which dress will look perfect for your wedding theme. She never tries to push you into anything or make you second guess your decision. We all have this image in our mind of how we want to look on our wedding day, I had selected a few wedding dresses that I thought matched my image. After trying on 2 dresses, Tammy pulls out this wedding dress that is the EXACT color, style, and image I had imagined for my wedding dress. My family could not get over how this was the best “wedding dress experience” they ever had. If I could describe Tammy, she would be the long-lost Aunt I never had. Tammy makes you feel like family and I don’t think anything is better than that.

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2019

A wonderful experience!

All I can say about my experience at Tamzen's is WOW! Tamzen is so knowledgeable and caring. She did a wonderful job of making my family and I feel right at home in the shop. She made wonderful recommendations about which dresses to try on. The dress I ended up choosing was actually one of her 'wild card' choices for me! Tamzen also makes great recommendations for the way your dress should be ordered in to make the alteration process easier. She will also recommend various different seamstresses in the area that she knows and trusts, which I really appreciated! I would recommend anyone looking for a wedding gown to make an appointment at Tamzen's!!

Charity Mccrae · Married on 07/06/2019

Small Town Feel With A Personal Touch

I had to take my daughter in to find a specific designer for my sons out of state wedding.. Tammy the owner was so helpful and nice.. The atmosphere was relaxed which was so needed.. I was so impressed even after telling her I wasn't sure about ordering the dress there because my future daughter in law wanted them to be ordered together.. She explained the process and also offered (with receipt) to match any price or sale discount we were offered.. She has that small town feel with a personal touch.. I will refer everyone I know to her for all their Bridal or formal needs.. Defiantly someone I would give my business to in the future..

Sent on 02/27/2019

Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor's reply:

It was a pleasure to meet you lovely ladies!
    Congrats again!
    You have a new fan!

Alyssa Young · Married on 06/21/2019

Thumbs up to Tamzen's Bridal!!!

Tamzen's Bridal is amazing! I would highly recommend them to any bride. I just had a baby so I was very self conscious about how I looked. When I made the appointment I was super nervous because I knew I wasn't where I wanted to be size wise. When I got there Tamzen was immediately welcoming me and my bridesmaids. I didn't know what to expect walking in. At places like David's Bridal you seem any people around watching, but at Tamzen's Bridal you have the store to yourself, which made me so much more comfortable. Once I picked out a few dresses, Tamzen helped me try them on. Again, she was very professional and also very helpful in helping me find the perfect dress! That was the first and only place I went to. My bridesmaids also got their dresses there as well. They too had an amazing experience.

Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor's reply:

Aww! Thank you Alyssa. You know how I feel about you and your wedding party! You're the sweetest! I am looking forward to the big day and lots of pictures.
  • Kate

Kate Parsons · Married on 05/25/2019

Bought a sample dress - unseen and it was AMAZING!

Buying a wedding dress can be a tough process. Buying a wedding dress online can be even more difficult. Buying a sample dress, for a great price was a huge gamble... I was biting my nails waiting for it to come! BUT, it arrived, packaged perfectly and in AMAZING quality. The fit was amazing and I still pinch myself that I was so fortunate to have found such a great buy. PLus, Tamzen treated me just like any of her brides that walk into her store and followed up to be sure I was happy with my purchase. It made me feel great that she was so pleased the sample dress worked for me, and I never felt like she was just trying to clear out old stock. Highly recommend her!

Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor's reply:

Thank you Kate! It was wonderful working with you. I'm still waiting to see pictures of my beautiful bride. (Wink, Wink) I hope your day was as beautiful as you!

Sarah Fuhrman · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

I don't have enough positive things to say. I was concerned about finding the right dress after I tried other stores, and Tammy not only found it :)!!!, but she made me extremely comfortable during the entire process. My dress is BEAUTIFUL, but the sincerity and warmth at Tamzen's was the icing on the cake! I strongly recommend visiting Tammy & team!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was my pleasure!
    BTW...What dessert are you serving at the reception? LOL!
    Sweets are my downfall.

Bethany · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

I had the most memorable experience with Tamzen's bridal! I live out of town and my mom is a school teacher, which made getting to Carlisle at a decent hour of the day difficult to manage. Tamzen understood my situation when I was attempting to make an appointment and she offered to keep the salon open late so we could get all our schedules lined up, talk about customer service! It was also wonderful having the salon to ourselves. She was patient and understanding with me (this was my first time shopping for a dress). She listened to what I liked and found me the PERFECT dress. I would recommend over and over again!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Devon Cook · Married on 10/20/2018

Find your perfect dress too!

Tammy helped me find the PERFECT wedding dress. I am not the type who enjoys being the center of attention, but they made me feel right at home. She encouraged me to try on dresses that I never would have looked twice at, and her instinct was completely on point. I suggest them to EVERYONE!!

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful Experience

I don't even know where to begin! Tammy and Doc were absolutely wonderful. They were so kind and worked with me and each of my bridesmaids in the most professional manner. I went in looking for a fitted gown with sparkles and lace, but none of those seemed to be "it." Tammy pulled a simple A-line gown and showed me that less really can be more. My dress even had pockets! She dressed it up with a cathedral-length veil and a sparkly headband. Her expertise is out of this world. We're so thankful for such a great experience

Sent on 12/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Going to Tamzen’s was the best part of my wedding planning experience. I traveled over three hours to their bridal shop at the recommendation of a friend and I am so glad I did. When I booked my appointment online, the website had an error and gave me the same appointment time as someone else. I was called immediately and the owner, Doc, felt so bad that they offered to open the shop early for my family and I. The day that we went, we walked in and discovered that we weren’t walking into your run of the mill bridal shop. It was closed except for my family and I with a big sign personalized with my name on it. Doc and Tamzen were beyond welcoming and gracious. I truly felt like I knew them my entire life. I never felt rushed or obligated to buy anything. In the end, Tamzen actually ended up picking out the winning dress. My dress came on time, along with my accessories, exactly as ordered. I can’t recommend them enough and have already sent two friends their way (both found their gowns there, too!).

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jessica Yaukey · Married on 08/19/2018

Maid of Honor Dress

Tamzeb provides the best service in the area, hands down. My sister decided to get married with 3 months notice and Tamzen was more than accommodating when it came to getting me in to find the perfect Maid of Honor dress!!! My dress was affordable, comfortable, beautiful, and everything I hoped it to be!
    Tamzen is warm, professional and makes you feel at home the second you walk in the shop doors. I will definitely be returning here for all of my future needs!

Linda · Married on 08/11/2018

Fabulous small town vendor with amazing selection and service

Who knew that in the heart of a small central PA town, one could find a perfect bridal boutique with a crazy couture selection and helpful, HONEST, down to earth service. Tam's help in selecting a dress was perfect. She lifted me up while still be honest about how a dress fit my body type. A second time around bride, I walked in with a thought in my head that didn't complement my body at all. Still, I was able to find a dress that was everything I never knew I wanted. I felt beautiful, and (best!) it was in a price range that I could afford. Though the shop is almost 90 minutes from my home, it was worth every second to drive there, and I recommend her every chance I get. Tamzen's Bridal is amazing.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/30/2018

Tamzen's Bridal made my wedding gown dreams come true. I had such a special experience choosing my wedding gown with my family. I could not have asked for a better day or consultant Tammy. The kind and genuine service provided truly made the experience unforgettable. I highly recommend Tamzen's to any bride to be. ♥ Plus there is a beautiful selection with affordable prices.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Alaina · Married on 06/23/2018

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience at Tamzen's Bridal. Tamzen and her husband are the kindest, most genuine people you could ever meet. Tamzen was amazing at picking out dresses that suited my fiancé's taste. She was very helpful when trying to narrow down dress choices and it was very apparent that her main concern was making sure the bride-to-be was happy and satisfied, rather than just trying to make a sale. My fiancé said YES TO THE DRESS at Tamzen's bridal and we are so excited to go back when her dress comes in.
    Tamzen's Bridal is a beautiful store with a great selection, and they try their best to accommodate all budgets. They also have men's suits/tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses.
    If you are on the hunt for the perfect wedding dress, set up an appointment at Tamzen's Bridal. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/23/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

After visiting several stores and trying on literally hundreds of dresses, I made an appointment at Tamzen's because I liked the designers she carries. She was SO accommodating and supportive! I was over dress shopping at that point, I mustve tried on every dress she had and was just not finding anything I really loved. She pulled a dress for me (a bit outside my budget and definitely not what I was looking for) and it was PERFECT! She let us put the dress on lay away and also gave us some money off since it was off the rack. Fast forward several months, and I had an issue with the seamstress I chose for my first fitting. I called and left a message at the store on Sunday requesting any seamstress recommendation and by monday morning she was texting them to me (I had mentioned my phone wasn't working in the message). She has truly been a lifesaver! Hopefully we will go back with my mom to pick out a dress for her to wear!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Deidre Chandler · Married on 03/31/2018

Un sure bride

Im not in to dresses, and the team here helped me beyond just getting a dress. Not only did they give me complete honesty in helping me chose a dress, and what looked good on me, they helped me with my daughter's dress and everything was soooooooo easy!!!! I would go back for any dress needs!!!

Trish · Married on 03/17/2018

Tamzen and Doc really took care of us right from the beginning. My daughter and I went in one day to just make an appointment but there wasn't another appointment in progress so Tamzen was gracious and let us start our dress shopping right then and there (and found the look I was wanting right then and there!) I went to two other places to look for a dress but didn't find the selection and, equally as important, the service to be what Tamzen had right here in my hometown of Carlisle. Her gowns are elegant and classic and she made each of the appointments for me/us special. We also rented the suits from Doc and they were perfect! He has a great selection of high quality tuxes and suits and we found exactly what we needed. I think the dress you wear at your wedding is an important decision and finding it at a place where the owners truely care about their customers was the only way to go. Thank you both for making it all of it so easy!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Shannon · Married on 02/24/2018

Fabulous to work with. Very understanding and accommodating. Best bridal store i have visited.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 02/24/2018

The owner Tamzen is awesome and her husband is also just as nice! They work with you and your schedule and budget. If you have a vision, tell her, she'll get the dress of your dreams! We got all of our groom and groomsman attire here along with my mom's dress!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/02/2017

Must check out the salon. Amazing experience from start to finish. I felt the love the moment I walked in. I've been to several salons and this was by leaps and bounds the best. Tammy, Joyce and Doc were a dream to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2016

samantha · Married on 07/30/2017

I flew in from out of the country and came right in to Tamzens to check a dress my mom had seen at their shop. Tamzen gave me her undivided attention and the service was perfect. I ended up getting exactly what I needed!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tamzen's is a one of a kind bridal boutique! Doc and Tamzen are so amazing. They welcome you like family and make you feel so comfortable. The beautiful bridal floor is all yours during your appointment, which is longer at Tamzen's than anywhere else. They truly want to make it your perfect day. They have a beautiful and large selection of dresses. Not once were they pushy and even gave my advice to take to appointments at other places. Though I did not need any other place. I got my dress, veil, jewelry and more there all in one appointment. They encourage you to make your own decision based on what YOU want while giving you just the right amount of guidance. They attended to all of my guests, which was 8 other people, with such ease and made it a truly unforgettable day for me and my group. They went above and beyond in meeting my bridal needs. I absolutely LOVE them! I can't recommend them enough! Best place I've found between PA, NY, and MD by far!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Tamzen and Doc were wonderful with helping me choose the perfect dress for my wedding last year! They had a great selection and made it an extremely unique and easy experience for my family and me! Couldn’t be happier with my dress!

Sent on 06/11/2018