30 Reviews for Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor

Mother of Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
30 Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor Reviews

I wish there was a way to give more than 5 stars because I would give 10 stars for the excellent service and care I received at Tamzen’s Bridal at Butler Manor. I have been to multiple bridal stores between shopping for my sister’s wedding dress and mine and NOTHING compares to the care we received with Tammy. First, they shut down the entire store for your wedding appointment, so you never have to deal with other brides walking by your mirror or big wedding parties crowding your space. It creates the feel of having a little bridal show for your family and bridal party, starring you – who wouldn’t want that?! I would hate it when I went to other bridal salons and they said the same thing as everyone else, “oh, honey you look great in everything,” which we all know is false. Tammy tells you exactly what dresses flatter you and which dress will look perfect for your wedding theme. She never tries to push you into anything or make you second guess your decision. We all have this image in our mind of how we want to look on our wedding day, I had selected a few wedding dresses that I thought matched my image. After trying on 2 dresses, Tammy pulls out this wedding dress that is the EXACT color, style, and image I had imagined for my wedding dress. My family could not get over how this was the best “wedding dress experience” they ever had. If I could describe Tammy, she would be the long-lost Aunt I never had. Tammy makes you feel like family and I don’t think anything is better than that.

Profile Picture Lindsey , 7/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I hate trying on clothes, and was very nervous to try on wedding dresses. I am happy to say that Tamzen's made the whole experience a good one. Tammy was great about following my lead, but still helping me to figure out what style would suit me best. I felt special -I never was rushed or pushed to make a decision, and I had the place to myself during my appointment. They have a great selection of dresses, as well as accessories. My mom and maid of honor were both impressed too!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Tamzen is wonderful! She's super helpful, patient, and funny! She made me feel extremely at ease. No dress is over $2000 so you can find a beautiful dress at a great price. You have the whole shop to yourself since there's only one appointment at a time so the focus is all on you. I really enjoyed my experience and found my dream dress!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tamzen's Bridal made my wedding gown dreams come true. I had such a special experience choosing my wedding gown with my family. I could not have asked for a better day or consultant Tammy. The kind and genuine service provided truly made the experience unforgettable. I highly recommend Tamzen's to any bride to be. ♥ Plus there is a beautiful selection with affordable prices.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience at Tamzen's Bridal. Tamzen and her husband are the kindest, most genuine people you could ever meet. Tamzen was amazing at picking out dresses that suited my fiancé's taste. She was very helpful when trying to narrow down dress choices and it was very apparent that her main concern was making sure the bride-to-be was happy and satisfied, rather than just trying to make a sale. My fiancé said YES TO THE DRESS at Tamzen's bridal and we are so excited to go back when her dress comes in.
Tamzen's Bridal is a beautiful store with a great selection, and they try their best to accommodate all budgets. They also have men's suits/tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses.
If you are on the hunt for the perfect wedding dress, set up an appointment at Tamzen's Bridal. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alaina, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After visiting several stores and trying on literally hundreds of dresses, I made an appointment at Tamzen's because I liked the designers she carries. She was SO accommodating and supportive! I was over dress shopping at that point, I mustve tried on every dress she had and was just not finding anything I really loved. She pulled a dress for me (a bit outside my budget and definitely not what I was looking for) and it was PERFECT! She let us put the dress on lay away and also gave us some money off since it was off the rack. Fast forward several months, and I had an issue with the seamstress I chose for my first fitting. I called and left a message at the store on Sunday requesting any seamstress recommendation and by monday morning she was texting them to me (I had mentioned my phone wasn't working in the message). She has truly been a lifesaver! Hopefully we will go back with my mom to pick out a dress for her to wear!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride

Tamzen and Doc really took care of us right from the beginning. My daughter and I went in one day to just make an appointment but there wasn't another appointment in progress so Tamzen was gracious and let us start our dress shopping right then and there (and found the look I was wanting right then and there!) I went to two other places to look for a dress but didn't find the selection and, equally as important, the service to be what Tamzen had right here in my hometown of Carlisle. Her gowns are elegant and classic and she made each of the appointments for me/us special. We also rented the suits from Doc and they were perfect! He has a great selection of high quality tuxes and suits and we found exactly what we needed. I think the dress you wear at your wedding is an important decision and finding it at a place where the owners truely care about their customers was the only way to go. Thank you both for making it all of it so easy!!

Profile Picture Trish, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils

Fabulous to work with. Very understanding and accommodating. Best bridal store i have visited.

Profile Picture Shannon , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The owner Tamzen is awesome and her husband is also just as nice! They work with you and your schedule and budget. If you have a vision, tell her, she'll get the dress of your dreams! We got all of our groom and groomsman attire here along with my mom's dress!

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress from Tamzen's, and it was beautiful. The only complaint I have is that it came in a see through bag, was was annoying to have to hide in my house and move around to go to the venue on the wedding day as I didn't want my husband to see it. Since I got my dress there, my husband received a free suit rental, which was great! His complaint was the measurements were off, on most all of him and his groomsmen. Doc, whose one of the owners, measured them all himself. We didn't have time to fix all of them because the suits came in Tuesday before the wedding and we had groomsmen that lived 3 hours away. With all that being said, I would recommend getting your gown there, just not the suits.

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

I couldn't be more happy with my experience. Tamzen is very professional and knowledgable. There is a great selection of dresses. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Must check out the salon. Amazing experience from start to finish. I felt the love the moment I walked in. I've been to several salons and this was by leaps and bounds the best. Tammy, Joyce and Doc were a dream to work with.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I flew in from out of the country and came right in to Tamzens to check a dress my mom had seen at their shop. Tamzen gave me her undivided attention and the service was perfect. I ended up getting exactly what I needed!

Profile Picture samantha, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tamzen's is a one of a kind bridal boutique! Doc and Tamzen are so amazing. They welcome you like family and make you feel so comfortable. The beautiful bridal floor is all yours during your appointment, which is longer at Tamzen's than anywhere else. They truly want to make it your perfect day. They have a beautiful and large selection of dresses. Not once were they pushy and even gave my advice to take to appointments at other places. Though I did not need any other place. I got my dress, veil, jewelry and more there all in one appointment. They encourage you to make your own decision based on what YOU want while giving you just the right amount of guidance. They attended to all of my guests, which was 8 other people, with such ease and made it a truly unforgettable day for me and my group. They went above and beyond in meeting my bridal needs. I absolutely LOVE them! I can't recommend them enough! Best place I've found between PA, NY, and MD by far!

Profile Picture User3773285, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Tamzen and Doc were wonderful with helping me choose the perfect dress for my wedding last year! They had a great selection and made it an extremely unique and easy experience for my family and me! Couldn’t be happier with my dress!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I had an amazing experience at Tamzen's Bridal! From the moment I called and scheduled my appointment, I was treated with kindness and respect. I came in with five women in tow, and Tamzen (Tammy) kept them all in line with ease. We were the only customers in the store and I received undivided attention. I had a very specific vision, and Tammy pulled dresses that perfectly matched what I had in mind. She read my reactions to each dress and perfectly expressed how I felt when I couldn't find the words. We took our time trying on quite a few options, but I never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision or a purchase. I ended up choosing a gorgeous Stella York dress, and Tammy was very careful to order the correct size - measuring me and going over the specifics of how a 6 would fit compared to an 8, how alterations would work, etc. She was detailed and kind and fun, the shop was well organized, and I would recommend Tamzen to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Tammie was so nice to work with! Unfortunately, I did not find my dress there but the experience was amazing. The family atmosphere was very relaxing and there was no rush at all. Tammie was not pushy and made sure to hear your opinion before saying anything. She even advised that I try other shops! Tamzen's truly cares that you get the right dress for you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I'm writing on behalf of the experience I had with my mom and shopping for her MOB dress. (I live out of the area and bought my wedding dress in my local city). She had met Tamzen and Doc at a local wedding expo, and she won a gift certificate to their store. . Upon walking in, Tamzen gave my mom and I her undivided attention, while Doc gave my fiance and my dad his undivided attention. They were both accommodating, friendly, and obviously knew their stuff. When my mom decided on her dress but was having a hard time figuring out which size she would be more comfortable in, Tamzen was able to work some back-end inventory magic and order another size for my mom to try on in a couple weeks, at no extra cost. Not only that, but they also honored the expired gift certificate my mom had. Talk about customer service--even for a MOB dress! We will most likely end up ordering my fiance's and his groomsmen's suits from Tamzen's as a result. I obviously can't speak to their bridal inventory, but I can tell you that their customer service made for a wonderful experience for us.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Mother of Bride

I selected my bridesmaids dresses from Doc and Tamzen and was delighted with the experience and the dresses. They treat you like family and genuinely care about their brides. They worked hard to help me achieve the vision I wanted for my bridal party and each had a unique and beautiful look all of their own. I highly recommend Tamzen's Bridal - they are wonderful!!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

I highly recommend Tamzen's bridal to anyone looking for a beautiful dress at a place with great customer service! I went in to this shop with my mother-in-law to find a dress for her for my wedding. My sister-in-law and I were looking around while she tried some things on and I happened to find a dress I loved so I tried it on. With only a few weeks until my wedding, I did not think I'd be able to get a dress from this boutique. The employees were so incredibly kind throughout the time we spent there! They were very helpful and willing to assist me in any way possible. They went above and behind to help me get my perfect dress! With my husband deploying a few weeks after the wedding, it was a hard time to find joy knowing what was coming. They were more than welcoming and I felt so comfortable in the shop! I'm so grateful they helped me find my dream dress and found a way to make it possible for me to have that dress! My mother-in-law bought her dress there too and she was very pleased with it. I also found a beautiful tiara, a belt for my gown, and some great jewelry. I absolutely love this shop and I highly recommend checking it out! They have one of a kind dresses and other pieces at very reasonable prices and the customer service is unbeatable! I definitely plan on visiting them again. Thank you so much Tamzen's Bridal, you are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/25/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry

Tamzens was AMAZING! Tamzen and Doc are so sweet and they treat you like family! They make sure that there is only one bride in at a time for an appointment so that they can focus on her and make sure that she feels special! They also don't try to sell you (the bride) on any dresses. They want to make sure that whatever dress you pick is THE dress that you're going to walk down the aisle in and feel beautiful in! Tamzen and Doc don't put in any of their own personal comments on the dress until you say how you feel about it. They don't want you to be influenced by anyones comments. The bride has about 90 minutes for an appointment but they don't rush you through it. You can try on as many dresses as you would like in your time! I took a little longer but it wasn't an issue. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone getting married! (They also have beautiful bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses).

Profile Picture Amanda , 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Such a joy to work with Doc! I had no idea what to do for groomsmen attire, but he helped lead me in the right direction!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Groomsmen

Tamzen's bridal was perfect! She was so helpful in finding the perfect dress. Highly recommend

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture corinne, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tamzen's is unlike any other bridal boutique around!! Doc and Tamzen are so welcoming, they make you feel very comfortable. They give you one of a kind attention, the bridal floor is all yours during one on one appointments! I was pretty indecisive and they are not pushy and encourage you to make your own decision based on what YOU want while giving you just the right amount of guidance. They've gone above and beyond in meeting my bridal needs. I absolutely LOVE them! I can't recommend them enough! Best place I've found between PA and MD by far!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Tamzen's was the first and only bridal shop I stopped at on my hunt for the perfect gown. I went in with an idea of what I thought I wanted. Tamzen encouraged me to try on different styles so I could see what the silhouettes looked like on my figure and I fell in love with a dress that she pulled! I never expected to get that bridal moment, but I did the moment I tried on the dress. If you are looking for the perfect dress, than Tamzen's is the perfect place to help you find it. I can't sing higher prices for their shop!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride