Creative Interpretations Photography

Creative Interpretations Photography

About Creative Interpretations Photography

Capturing The Beauty of Your Day

We are a professional photography studio specializing in creating images that reflect the beauty of your event that will fit any budget. Weddings are special occasions and our talented photographers know how to capture the beauty of the moment.

Based in Central Pennsylvania, our services have been used in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and through the Northeast. Please check out our wedding gallery and feel free to contact the studio at (717) 405-1481 to learn about our wedding package and the extras we offer.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Flush Mount (4)
Albums (3)
Prints (3)
Matted Prints (2)

Paul was incredibly helpful in selecting our photographers! We're so excited to have V and Emily K shoot our big day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We cannot say enough good thinks about Creative Interpretations. Paul and Aimee went above and beyond and captured beautiful images of our day. They got me the picture I really wanted (even though it was a pain!) and dealt with unimaginable cold weather. They kept things moving and worked so well with the other vendors to create a seamless day for us from start to finish. I cannot say thank you enough!!

Photo of Creative Interpretations Photography in Mount Joy, PA

Save the Date
Negatives
8 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
As a young officiant starting off in this area over a year ago, Paul was the photographer for one of my very first "Baltimore Area" ceremonies. Since my experience with him, I have held every other photographer up to his standards, and most have not stood a chance. From the casual details, such as spotting a hair tie on my wrist and suggesting I remove it, to the more important finishing touches, social media outreach, and overall professionalism, Paul and his incredibly talented crew of photographers will give every attention both big and small to assure you have candid shots of your entire event. If you want to have a team that truly cares about you and your special day, I encourage you to reach out to Creative Interpretations immediately- you won't regret it for a second.

Creative Interpretations was the photographer at our venue, Weddings On Memory Lane, on Sept 19, 2015. They took advantage of the abundance of photo opportunities around the property and supplied the bride and groom, and there families, with a large amount of absolutely beautiful photographs! They were even able to capture photos of the couple during a breathtaking sunset! There were 2 photographers and they didn't seem to miss a moment on camera! I would highly recommend them as your wedding photographer! We will definitely be referring them as our top choice photographer to all our clients!

Highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography for your special day. They are truly professional and put personal care in all they do. You will be so happy, and in years to come, that you chose a pro for wedding pictures that become your "Forever Memories".

One of the keys to being a good wedding photographer is having the ability to make the wedding couple and their guests feel comfortable. So to set that tone - the photographer has to have not only professional skills in photography ... but also a personality that is engaging with the people who are present. In the several weddings I've worked with Creative Impressions Photography - it was a pleasure to see the photographers truly enjoying what they were doing. And in doing so, the bride & groom and their guests were able to relax and just be themselves. It is always in those situations where the best pictures are taken. Excellent photographers and very professional. Highly recommend !!

Events

80 Tia Circle, Mount Joy, PA 17552   See On Map
717-405-1481 (phone)
Creative Interpretations Photography is a wedding photographer from Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York. Creative Interpretations Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding photography.