Creative Interpretations Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Creative Interpretations Photography has had the honor of capturing the memories of over 800 couples and we would love the opportunity to help tell your story.

Our Promises to Our Couples.

It's Your Day, Not Ours.

Each wedding is unique. There is no set number of photographs that can tell the story of your day. That is why we do not limit the number of photographs you receive. While other studios send you their highlight reel, Creative Interpretations Photography captures your complete journey.

Capture The Moment, Don't Become It.
We are here to tell a story, your story. While we will provide our professional guidance as you proceed throughout the day, we will make sure our focus is capturing your vision throughout.

Your Day, Your Way.

While our standard wedding package gives you a solid foundation, we allow you to customize your experience with additional products and services.

Finally, Get To Know Your Photographer.
We are a collection of professional wedding photographers who all have different styles but the same focus, YOU. Visit our CIP Team page to see who's style fits your vision of the day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• April
    April Getting married on 10/07/2024
    There was not a question in my mind what photographer I wanted to hire when I got engaged and married! After seeing Paul and Jonathan's work, they were the very first vendor I booked for my wedding! They were professional in every aspect-they were able to control the crowd and keep everything moving on schedule, got all of the shots we requested, added input on other creative pictures and poses and did it all with a smile. I am SO happy with how our photos came out, they captured a great mix of the wedding party, the guests, the details and decor and general wedding candids. Without question I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! They are the BEST!!!!!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Getting married on 10/21/2023
    I can not say enough about Creative Interpretations! Paul, the owner, was very professional throughout the entire process and was so accepting of our "non-traditional" wedding. Paul and Kat made our wedding day absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for better picture quality and you could tell that they both genuinely enjoyed what they do. Paul even went out of his way to send us a jump drive with all of our pictures on it (for free!!) because he was not pleased with how long it took them to get our pictures uploaded. My wife and I were quite pleased with the promptness of our picture upload but Paul sent a jump drive as an apology anyway, that is how amazing the people at Creative Interpretations are!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Paul Lorio
Paul Lorio
Owner / Lead Photographer

Paul has been a photographer since 2000 and relaunched Creative Interpretations Photography with the simple wedding package (two photographers, unlimited time for the day of your event, and all of your images available within a month) five years ago.

Thomas Wessel
Thomas Wessel
General Manager - Florida

Thomas has been a member of Creative Interpretations for three years when he decided to head to Florida. Rather than lose an amazing photographer, we decided to expand and put him in charge of our new adventure.

Michelle  Smith
Michelle Smith
Senior Photographer

Michelle has been a part of CIP since the beginning (seriously, since we started shooting weddings in 2006) and has taken the lead with helping our newer photographers learn how CIP does things differently.

Her talents are only matched by her expertise.

Ceremony by Rachael Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

As a young officiant starting off in this area over a year ago, Paul was the photographer for one of my very first "Baltimore Area" ceremonies. Since my experience with him, I have held every other photographer up to his standards, and most have not stood a chance. From the casual details, such as spotting a hair tie on my wrist and suggesting I remove it, to the more important finishing touches, social media outreach, and overall professionalism, Paul and his incredibly talented crew of photographers will give every attention both big and small to assure you have candid shots of your entire event. If you want to have a team that truly cares about you and your special day, I encourage you to reach out to Creative Interpretations immediately- you won't regret it for a second.

Weddings On Memory Lane Weddings On Memory Lane Barn & Farm Weddings

Creative Interpretations was the photographer at our venue, Weddings On Memory Lane, on Sept 19, 2015. They took advantage of the abundance of photo opportunities around the property and supplied the bride and groom, and there families, with a large amount of absolutely beautiful photographs! They were even able to capture photos of the couple during a breathtaking sunset! There were 2 photographers and they didn't seem to miss a moment on camera! I would highly recommend them as your wedding photographer! We will definitely be referring them as our top choice photographer to all our clients!

The Bridal Boutique The Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography for your special day. They are truly professional and put personal care in all they do. You will be so happy, and in years to come, that you chose a pro for wedding pictures that become your "Forever Memories".

5913 Linglestown Rd. Harrisburg, PA, 17112
Location of (Creative Interpretations Photography)
855 Central Avenue - Unit 725 Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding