Creative Interpretations Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• April
    April Getting married on 10/07/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There was not a question in my mind what photographer I wanted to hire when I got engaged and married! After seeing Paul and Jonathan's work, they were the very first vendor I booked for my wedding! They were professional in every aspect-they were able to control the crowd and keep everything moving on schedule, got all of the shots we requested, added input on other creative pictures and poses and did it all with a smile. I am SO happy with how our photos came out, they captured a great mix of the wedding party, the guests, the details and decor and general wedding candids. Without question I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! They are the BEST!!!!!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Getting married on 10/21/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not say enough about Creative Interpretations! Paul, the owner, was very professional throughout the entire process and was so accepting of our "non-traditional" wedding. Paul and Kat made our wedding day absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for better picture quality and you could tell that they both genuinely enjoyed what they do. Paul even went out of his way to send us a jump drive with all of our pictures on it (for free!!) because he was not pleased with how long it took them to get our pictures uploaded. My wife and I were quite pleased with the promptness of our picture upload but Paul sent a jump drive as an apology anyway, that is how amazing the people at Creative Interpretations are!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christina R. Married on 11/12/2022

Professional and Fantastic Value

Paul has the timing and coordination for wedding days down to a science. He was able to capture everything and help keep us rolling on schedule while providing levity at the same time. He also helped us getting fantastic pictures, which is saying something as I’m an awkward photographere. Pictures for a microwedding were returned within the week. Overall, a fantastic value for the money.
    Rachel Married on 10/29/2022

Recommendation

Working with Paul, Shannon, and Zack was great. Response times were pretty quick, and the pricing was reasonable. Shannon and Zack were assigned to my wedding, and while I did not have much interaction with Zack, Shannon was awesome. She was creative and enthusiastic about the different photographs to take. I was contacted the day after my wedding by Paul to let me know about a timeline for when the photographs would be ready before I even had to ask. Creative Interpretations had done my sister’s wedding, and after handling mine, I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good team for a good price.
  • Hain
    Jessica Married on 10/15/2022

The Hoare Wedding 10.15.22

My husband and I used Creative Interpretations Photography for our wedding in June. We had Shannon and Nicole as our photographers. They were INCREDIBLE!!! The both of them were amazing and they fit in with everyone and lots of jokes were made. Everyone in the wedding party and family love the two of you! Our pictures are absolutely stunning!! We will treasure these pictures for forever. I would book them again in a heartbeat and recommend Creative Interpretations Photography to everyone.
    Courtney T. Married on 09/04/2022

Beautiful work

My husband and I used Shannon as our photographer for our boudoir session along with our wedding. We’ll get our wedding photos by the end of the month, it just happened this past weekend. However, our boudoir session turned out beautiful! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Bianca&Jared
    Bianca Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommended impeccable Photos that will last forever!

Creative interpretations was absolutely outstanding to work with. They were very professional as well as personable (Ashley and Kim) made it easy to be in front of the camera. They truly made it all about us and captured every moment that we had asked them to. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our photos. They were a huge contribution to our perfect day and helped make it so much more special then we imagined. Now we can look back on the day forever With our impeccable photo’s! 10/10 highly recommend!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly R. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with their work!

Paul and his team are fantastic! I had Shannon and Ashley for my big day and they were great! Was so glad that I was able to find 2 photographers for a great price!
  • Sara
    Sara H. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

In love with our photos and photo team!

Highly recommend!! CIP is a local, small business that will not disappoint! Paul, the owner, is so easy to talk to and gets back to you very quickly. I love that we had so many options when picking the photo package that worked for our vision and budget for our day, along with picking the photographers based on their portfolios of work! CIP captured our engagement photos and wedding photos, along with connecting us to a videographer. Within 4-5 weeks after our wedding date, we have more than 3,000 photos available digitally!
    Ali J. Married on 06/25/2022

Easy to Work With and BEAUTIFUL Pictures

My husband and I used Creative Interpretations Photography for our wedding in June. We had Michelle and Jonathan as our photographers. They were PHENOMENAL. Everyone in the wedding party and everyone attending the wedding commented on how kind, fun, and talented these two are! Our pictures are absolutely stunning!! Paul was so cool and great to work with as well. He helped me along the way with any questions I had and was very responsive. About a week before the wedding, Michelle called and we went over the timeline for the day. She asked for names of family members and anyone we would want special pictures with. Michelle and Jonathan made sure that the day smoothly, according to schedule, and we got all the shots we wanted. We will treasure these pictures for a lifetime to come. I would book them again in a heartbeat and recommend Creative Interpretations Photography to everyone.
    Tyra P. Married on 06/04/2022

Outstanding Experience

We had Paul for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! He was very experienced with the garden venue and was flexible with everything. I would definitely recommend Creative Interpretations Photography for anyone's event.
  • Regina
    Regina Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I could ever ask for!!!!

Paul did an amazing job at capturing our special day. He is great at connecting with people and very professional!!! He is super flexible and he was very responsive throughout the process! The turnaround was extremely fast and I couldn’t be more happy with the output!!!! No need to look anywhere else, he is absolutely the best!
    Haley Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    CIP were so kind and funny throughout my entire wedding day and did such an awesome job! I would recommend them to anyone!
  • Kasandra
    Kasandra Married on 05/14/2022

A++Profesional, Easy to Work With and super Responsable

Working with Paul, the Owner of Creative Interpretations Photography, was like working with a friend. He wassuper communicative, responsible, cheerful, proactive, and I enjoyed working with him. His diverse team of photographers are full of potential and we're very professional. The photographers were punctual and dispite the dificult weather and unprecedented wedding situations, his team showed up and photographed our wedding and reception the entire day. This is a committed team and a great photography company that cares about each unique event and customer - so I 100% Recommend them to anyone for any event, especially a wedding day.
  • Shayna
    Shayna H. Married on 03/19/2022

Highly recommend!

I loved using creative interpretations as my wedding photographer. They’re so genuine and fun. We used them as engagement photos and wedding and I’ve loved everything I received from them! Highly recommend these photographers
    David R. Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy we chose these photographers

We would highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography. Photographers Michelle Smith and Paul Joseph Lorio did a fantastic job at our wedding. They made taking our wedding photos so much fun! We had a blast! They came up with so many cool fun photo ideas.They did a fantastic job capturing our day. It was such an amazing day for us and we are so happy we chose these photographers. We were so happy with pictures. It looks like a Vogue magazine photo shoot or something. WOW! Also, So many fun photos and memories to laugh about. A Wonderful job guy! Thank you!
    Cameron Married on 12/24/2021

Amazing Pictures and Service

The pictures turned out great! Sometimes posing for pictures can be awkward. However, our photographer Paul, was very personable. He made everyone feel comfortable and had some great ideas for photos. Our second photographer got ill and couldn't make it. We got married on Christmas Eve so it was hard to find a replacement. Creative Interpretations was very flexible and allowed us to have the whole day for photos to make it up to us. The pictures were uploaded very quickly and they are easy to access. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Sarah Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A positive experience for start to finish

Paul and his team were one of the best parts of my wedding planning experience. Melissa and Jessie were experts at handling our wedding dat photo sessions before and after the wedding, as well as blending-in while capturing our ceremony. Their eye for detail and the beauty of our venue combined for an amazing portfolio of photos (many, many incredible photos). Melissa also handled our engagement session, which resulted in great pictures that we used in our wedding invitation. Paul is truly dedicated to customer service; he was responsive, informative, and professional. I am happy to highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography.
    Kelsey Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing work

My wedding was this past Saturday and working with Michelle and Paul was a blast! They were so professional and made me feel at ease they would cover every picture and deliver- and they did!! Highly recommend!!
    Alicia Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Paul and MaDawn were our photographers from Creative Interpretations Photography and we couldn't be happier that they were! They captured all of the wonderful memories of our day and were true professionals from booking, to our engagement session with Madan to our wedding day. And even though they've been super busy with weddings these last few months, we were able to get our photos back much quicker than I thought they would've and we're so appreciative that they did! We highly recommend using them for whatever your event may be, big or small!
    Morgan R. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond Happy

I can't say enough good things about Creative Interpretations. Paul was so easy to work with throughout the process leading up to the wedding. He was very professional, easy to get a hold of, and stayed in communication with me. We had Jessie and Natalie as our photographers and were thrilled with them. They made us feel comfortable and were so great through the whole wedding. Jessie and Natalie did such an amazing job. They were focused on the best times to get shots of us while still capturing the guests and venue. They worked through the chilly, rainy day to make sure they got the perfect shots. I could not be happier with Jessie and Natalie capturing our day. I am beyond happy I picked CIP to shoot my special day!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic Experience

I had a great experience with CIP for my wedding. Emily and MaDawn were AMAZING and I am so glad I picked those 2 to shoot for my big day. I couldn’t be more thankful to the team. Thank you!
    Niki C. Married on 10/09/2021

Ah-Ma-Zing!!

Not only is CIP an amazing group to work with, they are beyond attentive!! They're in contact with you multiple times before your event & are super thorough! Loved our team we had for our wedding. Paul & Michelle made our day that much more enjoyable!
    Danielle N. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Emily and Steph were amazing!

Emily and Steph were amazing! I could go on and on with so many wonderful things! They made sure we were all comfortable and offered to help wit’s anything! The pictures are so beautiful and everything I could imagine and more!
illustration stars