Creative Interpretations Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Creative Interpretations Photography 1

Connie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Pictures, Great Photographers

Our wedding was shot by both Paul and Matlynn and the pictures were beautiful. Both photographers were very nice and captured all of the shots we had asked for. Both were very positive throughout the day and we were very happy with the pictures we got. They also communicated clearly and often about when they would be there and when we would get our pictures back.

• Christie

Christie Bellamy · Married on 10/12/2018

Capturing an Amazing Moment

From the first phone call, Paul was very helpful, responsive, and professional. We couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience. Matlynn was right in the action and captured some gorgeous shots. They were on top of making sure they capture every moment. They stuck out a pretty long day and a few locations. What an amazing experience with Creative Interpretations. Thank you for all you did. I would and will recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Donald · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service and value

We hired CIP to photograph our wedding, and couldn't have been happier. We had a number of concerns with hiring a photographer, and Paul took the time to address them all. On our first call, he took the time to introduce himself and his company, and to make us feel much more comfortable with our decision. Leading up to our wedding, each of the individuals assigned to our wedding contacted us to get more details about how we would like to the wedding to be shot. The whole process wasn't complicated or daunting at all. During the event, the photographers were very professional, helpful, and did a great job working together, getting the right shots, and staying out of the way.

After the event, we received our photos within about a month's time. Instead of the usual over-priced flash drive option, which we were hoping to avoid, our photos were uploaded to the company's online gallery in high quality format and were downloadable on-demand. This made it very convenient to get access to them right away. Downloading was a bit clunky, but that seems to be because of how large the photos are, being so high quality. As a result, it took us quite a bit of time to get them all downloaded completely, but we were satisfied with it anyway since we were comfortable with that method.

Overall, we'd highly recommend CIP for event photography. Paul and his team were a great pleasure to work with, and we would absolutely hire them again should we ever have such a need.

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Paul and V were great from the beginning when I met them at a bridal show! Paul was always very prompt at getting back to me. V is such a wonderful person and very fun and easy to work with!! She drove the whole way to New Jersey so we could have our engagement pictures done at our favorite place, the beach!! Our wedding was 9/22/18. V touched base with me before hand to get an idea of photos we wanted and any requests we had for our big day! V and Michael were our photographers for our wedding day! They were both great to work with and wonderful with our children! They kept asking us if there was any other pictures we wanted throughout the night, but I could not think of any! I think they hit all the important ones!! Knowing V was doing our wedding we knew we had nothing to worry about with our photographers, they had it covered!! We speak very highly of the company, of Paul, and Michael and of course V. We seem to have bonded with her and her glowing personality, she will always have a special place in our hearts!! Her work is amazing and we cant wait to see our photos!! Thank you for helping give us a beautiful day and the pictures of lots of wonderful memories!!

Alexxa · Married on 09/22/2018

Kylee and Amanda captured our wedding on 9/22/18 and did a wonderful job! They showed up early and listened to all of our requests as well as had some wonderful suggestions of their own to offer! We are looking forward to seeing the final results!

Chelsey · Married on 09/20/2018

Paul, Kelly, and Kim were the photographers for our wedding. They were more than amazing...they put me, as well as my bridesmaids, at ease and the photos prove that with what they captured. We are more than happy and cannot wait to show them to our families. I recommend to anyone that wants a fun experience!

Leah · Married on 07/21/2018

Five stars all the way for Creative Interpretations! I worked with V and Tristan- who were more than accommodating! There aren't a lot of photography services who allow you the entire day and 2 photographers to use as well. Our wedding was nothing but rain the entire day... and V and Tristan still managed to work with all of our indoor surroundings to get some creative shots. V also called me in advance to go over what types of shots I wanted, who I wanted in the shots, go over the timeline of the wedding, and took everything I wanted into consideration and just ran with it. They both worked from the moment we walked in the door until I was carried over the threshold at the end of the night. Paul was also wonderful to work with- very responsive to all of my emails and able to add on engagement pictures to my package last minute. Their service is exceptional, and I would highly recommend this team to anyone to capture your special day.

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2018

My sister used Creative Interpretations Photography for her wedding and I was impressed with them at that time, so there was no question that we were going to consider them for our wedding! When we were interviewing companies, Paul told us that he would be in the office late, and we put him to the test when we called him around 10pm one evening. True to his word - he answered the phone and answered all of our questions! We ended up choosing Emily and Marissa as our photographers. Unfortunately for us, Marissa decided to leave the company about two months before our wedding, but Paul already had a back up plan in place - Tristan was available and ready to step in. I spoke to Emily about a week before the wedding to give her an idea of what pictures we were looking for, and emailed her a list of the specific groups and shots we wanted. Emily and Tristan both showed up on time and were very professional and fun! They worked hard to get the shots I really wanted, and we trusted them to know what other pictures to take. In the end, the pictures Emily and Tristan took on the fly (in the middle of a field) ended up being my favorites! This is a company with great communication, and the pictures are beautiful. The pricing for two photographers for the entire day is very reasonable, and the payment plan was straightforward. We highly recommend them!

Maureen · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I were thrilled with the photos we received from Creative Interpretations. Shannon and Emily did an amazing job at capturing all the special moments throughout the ceremony and reception - they were so wonderful on the day and produced some stunning images. Paul was also wonderful to work with in setting up all the details for our day. All in all, a very smooth, stress-free process with a great outcome. I would highly recommend Creative Interpretations!

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Paul was incredibly helpful in selecting our photographers! We're so excited to have V and Emily K shoot our big day!

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

We’re very happy with the service we had from Creative Interpretations Photography! Michelle and Makalah were wonderful to work with on our wedding day and Paul was so helpful woh any questions we had meadimg up to our wedding day! We definitely recommend CIP for your wedding or special event photography needs :) They’re so nice to work with and very reasonably priced!

Hugh · Married on 05/05/2018

Creative Interpretations Photography was fabulous. I contacted Paul months in advance and then dropped the ball and a month before the wedding contacted him again and he gave the wedding party Kylee Lorio and Nichole Russell. Both outstanding photographers to work with. Kylee was lead person and as the Groom and Bride were coming in from Japan the grooms mother and father had to set everything up. A list was given to Kylee with the instructions that I would herd the cats after the marriage ceremony for all the “wanted” photos after which time I told Kylee it was her responsibility to get everyone possible.
    Both Photographers were positive, upbeat and became part of the whole party to fit in perfectly. Each had exceptional people skills and really tried to get everyone in the picture with the large group shots. Kylee had the “prescience” to get people to move where they needed to and during the pre-reception, at the church hall, she got the bride and groom and wedding party away from the crowd and took all sorts of great photos with out anyone really recognizing the couple wasn’t even there. Indeed they are some of the most treasured, although they were staged they were so natural you couldn’t tell.
    The icing on the cake with CIP is that all the photos taken are given to the client. We received 1,700 plus photos for the basic cost and buying the two photographers dinner, which to my knowledge they didn’t get to eat. The pictures covered every conceivable thing going on during both the wedding and the reception.
    The picture quality was great, the lighting the shadows, everything was wonderful so as we looked at 1,700 plus photos they just kept seeming to get better and better. Kylle and Nichole are perfect for such an event. Their “eye” for the correct shot is impeccable.
    Truly it was flawless and seamless, they were a real joy to work with. For our daughter’s wedding we will be using CIP. Hopefully not for a few years though.

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2018

My husband and I hired Creative Interpretations Photography after being recommended by a friend. Not only was the price right, we loved the idea of having two photographers for the whole day. I personally loved the fact we could choose the main photographer- their website contains all the photographers portfolios so you get a feel of how the photographer captures their photos. From the moment I talked to Michelle on the phone, I knew she was going to be awesome. The day of the wedding, Michelle and Amanda showed up and I instantly felt comfortable. They listened to the look and feel my husband and I were going for and totally made it something special for us. They were super professional, but kept things fun! They made our perfect day even more perfect. We can't wait to see the final product!

Anna · Married on 12/29/2017

We cannot say enough good thinks about Creative Interpretations. Paul and Aimee went above and beyond and captured beautiful images of our day. They got me the picture I really wanted (even though it was a pain!) and dealt with unimaginable cold weather. They kept things moving and worked so well with the other vendors to create a seamless day for us from start to finish. I cannot say thank you enough!!

Creative Interpretations Photography 2

Kristin · Married on 11/18/2017

Our two photographers were out of this world incredible. Geoff and Tristan were at the top of their games for the entire day. They never missed a beat - catching every single little moment around the entire venue. Both of them were attentive, imaginative, adventurous, and very professional. It was a pleasure working with them, especially since we had some non-traditional elements that not every photographer would have embraced like they did.

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow. What an amazing team of people! Kevin and Tristan photographed our wedding last weekend, and they were both phenomenal. Paul was one of our contacts throughout the process as well, and he was amazing. Everyone was always so responsive to any emails or calls we had, the payment was easy, and the day of went so smoothly! It was great to have two wonderful photographers for such a great price, with no strings attached. So many other photographers have stipulations on what you get when you hire them, and Creative Interpretations makes it such an easy process and offer so much! I've already received some of my photos and they are incredible, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you to the whole team, I highly highly recommend them. If you are looking for great photographers, you've come to the right place! Hire them now! Thank you so much again!

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Jonathan and Kylee were our photographers, and they did a fantastic job! We spoke with Jonathan before the wedding to go over the pictures that we wanted. They arrived a couple of hours before the wedding, and stayed through til the end, capturing the whole day. We had our pictures about a month after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Jonathan, Kylee, and the whole team at Creative Interpretations!

Julia · Married on 10/28/2017

We were lucky enough to have the team of Michelle and Amanda on our wedding day on 10-28-17. They were extremely professional, friendly, fun, and prompt. Our guests even made comments on how great our photographers were. Our photos came back absolutely amazing! Paul Lorio made sure that they were all finished quickly- we received them not long after we got back from our honeymoon and honestly, they were flawless. Our whole process with this company was smooth and easy from the very beginning, including our engagement photos, which also came our beautiful. Paul Lorio is very communicative and answered any questions that we had immediately. I feel so lucky that we picked creative interpretations to do our wedding photos and I can’t wait to use them again in the future. We can’t recommend this company enough! Thank you so much for everything, Paul and your team of dedicated Photographers!

Alexis · Married on 10/27/2017

Creative Interpretations was absolutely wonderful! I used them for our engagement and wedding pictures. Paul is extremely easy to work with and very responsive to any and all questions. Michelle was my photographer for the wedding day and she was the best! My pictures are gorgeous and I received them in less than a month! Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a fantastic experience with CIP! Paul was our main photographer for our engagement and wedding, and Amanda was the second photographer for our wedding. Paul was always very responsive and very helpful through the entire process! I especially appreciated his expertise and advice. Amanda was a great addition to his team and our photos turned out great! They both were a lot of fun and we enjoyed having them part of our big day.

Dani · Married on 10/21/2017

Paul was super responsive and helpful and we absolutely loved having Emily and V shoot our wedding! We were lucky enough to have V shoot our engagement pictures as well which turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography. Amazing quality photos, you can’t beat the price and Emily and V are the dream team! Thank you guys for making our wedding day so amazing!

Alyson · Married on 10/07/2017

For our wedding on October 7th, 2017, we had the awesome duo of Emily and Geoffrey to capture our special day. They both arrived promptly when they said they would while we were getting ready for first looks. During first looks, they took over, setting up every detail in order to get the perfect pictures of the special moment. They both also did a great job getting pictures of the entire bridal party, all before our wedding guests started to arrive. During the wedding ceremony and reception, they both took some amazing candid shots of us and our guests.

Our photos were completed and ready to view by November 1st, which was such a quick turn around time for the 2,200 photos they had to share with us. The online portal was perfect for viewing, it was so great reliving the day all over again through all the photos that were taken! We also received our jump drives in the mail containing all of the photos within a couple of days after the photos were completed.

Working with Paul, Emily, and Geoffrey was a dream! I would use them all over again if I could in a heart beat! Thank you all for making my wedding day so memorable!

Julie · Married on 10/06/2017

I am SO happy with our decision to choose Creative Interpretations Photography for our wedding day. From the very beginning, Paul was extremely helpful! They were always super quick to respond to any question I had. On the big day, Heather showed up to my parents’ house (where the girls were getting ready) super early and started taking AWESOME pictures of the gown, veil, flowers, jewelry, etc. It was almost like she wasn’t even there (in a good way) and she was able to get all of these pictures accomplished early on in the day, this way it did not take away time from the group shots. Paul showed up at my house (where the boys were getting ready) and took some AWESOME shots of them getting ready. He even made sure to get some great shots of our cat, which he knew was important to us. Both Heather & Paul made us feel super comfortable the entire night and got some really great shots. During the ceremony, you wouldn’t have even known they were there, but the pictures they captured were beautiful. I hate when I am at a wedding and the photographer is blocking my view of the bride and groom, they were not in the way AT ALL. After the ceremony, they were extremely efficient in getting the formal photos taken. We were even able to make it to our cocktail hour, which we did not think would be possible without sacrificing photos- but they got every photo we asked for and more.
    Having two photographers for our wedding made a HUGE difference. We were able to have getting ready photos taken at two locations and having them both there for the ceremony and reception meant that every special moment was captured (and some really funny moments that my husband and I missed).
    I got married on Friday and by Tuesday I had a ton of “sneak peak” photos to look at (515!)- they are ALL awesome. I am SO HAPPY I went with this company to handle my wedding photos. Paul was an AWESOME photographer- we were so happy he was available to capture our day. I will be recommending CIP to everyone

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved CIP, Michelle and Nichole were AMAZING! They seemed to be everywhere at once. They were so outgoing and personable! My guests were raving about them and are already asking when they can see pictures. They were super creative and fun. Without even seeing the pictures yet, I know they captured the important moments but also found those unexpected gems. Super excited to see the photos!