Creative Interpretations Photography Reviews

Creative Interpretations Photography 2
Creative Interpretations Photography 3

Amanda Luria · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Experience

Paul and Kylie are INCREDIBLE! They couldn’t do enough for us on our special day. They were professional and funny and took some amazing shots. They truly made our day magical.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Bleiler · Married on 07/27/2019

Can't recommend them enough!

We first met Parascevi “V” and Paul at a wedding show and instantly loved their energy, passion, and their work. It was also a huge bonus that they give you ALL of your photos. When we booked, we decided to go with V and MaDawn as our photographers.

We worked with V first for our engagement shoot at Caledonia State Park. Despite it being the hottest day of 2018, we had the best time! She made the session so much fun and even brought her husband Jeff to assist with our assortment of props. At one point, she even hopped in the lake with us to get the best angles possible. After the engagement shoot, we had our pictures back quickly and they turned out perfect.

After the engagement shoot, Paul was awesome at sending us updates on their business (they had a move during that time and they updated their website), sending us friendly reminders on payments, answering all of our questions, and working with our other vendors! One of the things that impressed me the most was how responsive they were – every time I reached out with a question, we had a response in under an hour!

Lastly, I cannot say enough how amazing they were for our big day!! V and MaDawn made an amazing team, were right on time (and kept us on schedule), brought so much energy to the day, were beyond accommodating, and they had so many creative photo shot idea. In addition to their professionalism, we had so many guests comment on how sweet they both were – and our bridal party had a great time with both of them! We can’t wait to get our pictures back and absolutely recommend both of them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2019

ALYSSA · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic Experience with Creative Interpretations Photography!

My husband and I found CIP at a bridal expo where we met with Paul briefly who gave us a lot of great information about CIP's services. We were excited that we could choose a photographer from his staff that matched our personal style. We ended up choosing Amanda Stauffer and Josh Goodman as our photographers and could not have been more impressed with their professionalism and patience. They were wonderful to work with and we are completely impressed with the few sneak-peeks we received already and look forward to seeing our other images. Paul was also always willing to answer any questions promptly and kept in contact with us from before we even hired him up through our wedding day. We would definitely recommend CIP and hope to use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Creative Interpretations Photography 4
  • April

April · Married on 06/28/2019

Couldn't be happier with CIP!

We used Creative Interpretations for our June 28th wedding and had Shannon Ergott and Josh Goodman as our photographers. Since Shannon was our primary photographer, I had contact with her prior to the wedding where we discussed our timeline and shots that we were interested in getting. She was extremely helpful and was very clear that she was working for us and wanted to do whatever we wanted on our day.

Shannon and Josh both did an amazing job the day of our wedding! Both arrived early and got right to work when they got to the venue. Both Shannon and Josh were extremely fun and creative in their shots. They helped us keep our day natural and laid back, which is exactly what we were looking for. Shannon also did an excellent job making sure we stuck to our timeline and helping move guests when we needed it. We just received some of our pictures back and I am astonished at the pictures and I can’t stop looking at them! Shannon and Josh truly captured the beauty of our day!

I highly recommend Creative Interpretations to anyone looking for photography for their event! As I researched photographers, CIP had great reviews and their value was the best I have seen. My husband and I were paying for our wedding on our own so we were on a budget. No other company offers what CIP offers at incredible price points they have available. There are many options for all budgets and in no way are you sacrificing talent and amazing work! Paul was also very helpful and responded quickly to any questions that I had throughout the process. I can’t wait to get the rest of my pictures. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to use CIP!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Clarke-Jones · Married on 06/19/2019

Thank you!! Amazing work.

Kylee and Paul were our photographers for the wedding, and Francesca was our videographer. All I can truly say is wow! First of all, they definitely know what they are doing. They were ahead of everything, making sure to get shots of literally everything at the wedding, they helped me with different aspects of the day since it was a mostly self-made wedding, and they got along awesomely with my other vendors and my guests! Kylee was by my side all day, helping me with different things while capturing every part of my special day. My guests commented on how friendly everyone was and how they melted into the crowd, which is amazing! Francesca was also amazing! I was so happy with the different ideas they had and how they executed everything. Truly awesome company and people. I am beyond excited to see my photos!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Samantha Trout · Married on 06/18/2019

Amazing Work!

Wow! Is basically all I can say here! Paul and Jackie were awesome. Very prompt and made us laugh along the way. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! They both were very organized and captured amazing shots of my wedding even though the weather wasn’t the best!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Nick D’Angelo · Married on 06/15/2019

Paul and Creative Interpretations

Our Wedding was a little last minute but Paul and Jackie went above and beyond and helped with directing people and getting them where they needed to be. It definitely would not have been the success it was with out them. We got some wonderful shots and the price was good!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Creative Interpretations Photography 5

Kimberly · Married on 06/01/2019

Best day ever!

We worked with Michelle and Tristan on our wedding day. Michelle was our primary and worked mostly with me (the bride) and honestly, choosing her was the BEST thing we could’ve done for our wedding! She was so incredibly organized and knew what I wanted as well as what would photograph the best. She went above and beyond to get the best angles for photos, including laying on the ground and climbing up on sketchy bridge railings lol. We are so pleased with Creative Interpretations and would 100% recommended them to anyone in need of a photographer! I previewed some of the photos Michelle took and CANNOT wait to see the rest captured from our big day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2019

Very talented and easy to work with!

Paul and Matlynn were wonderful to work with! They both got so many shots that we wanted as well as coming up with additional creative shots. They started in the morning at our house and stayed until close to the end of the night to capture every moment! I’m very excited to see their work once they go through all the shots!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Fleming · Married on 05/05/2019

Paul and Nichole were AMAZING

We used Paul and Nichole for our wedding last month and they were AMAZING, Paul, the owner, arrived about 30 minutes earlier than he planned, and Nichole showed up a little early as well. The moment they got there they went straight to work, they introduced themselves and then went around the whole venue getting outside shots and set up shots. They went above and beyond, anything I needed they did, including running around the whole venue trying to find my phone since I could no longer leave the bridal suite since my husband had just shown up. They were laughing with us and joking with us the whole time, at one point they were even picking on each other because Paul made Nichole miss a perfect opportunity to take a candid shot of me sitting on the couch in the bridal suite laughing, luckily she was able to get a few of them since my bridesmaids were being ridiculous. They were set up at both ends of the aisle to get amazing shots of the whole ceremony. After the ceremony they gave us about 10 minutes to breathe and decompress before taking more pictures. They got all the family members upstairs and into the bridal suite to get all the family pictures done since it was raining and we could not take our pictures outside like we wanted to. We did get a break in the rain and they got us outside as fast as they could and got as many pictures as they could and Nichole was standing on a wet chair in the cold and the wind to get the perfect shot. They took soooooo many beautiful pictures during the reception of every event and even group pictures. They were so patient and kind with everything and really made me feel special. I got a sneak peek about two days after the wedding and since Paul was sick the week after my wedding he had all of my 1500 pictures edited and uploaded by that Thursday (we got married on a Sunday). Paul even went to the venue's staff and asked if there was any chance we could come back and get pictures on the water since we did not get to take pictures on the water like we wanted to and the main reason we chose that venue! I can not say enough great things about Paul and Nichole!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding photos

We discovered CIP through another wedding and insisted on having them do our wedding. Paul was very easy to work with and responds quickly. Love being able to choose two photographers that we wanted to work with. Michelle was our number one pick who does amazing work and has a great personality. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent Work

CIP is definitely worth the price! I haven't received my photos yet (just got married a few days ago) but I know they will turn out perfect! We went with the basic package of a primary and a secondary. After we picked our photographers, they ended up being promoted so we knew we went with the right photographers! We originally were to have Emily Kenes and Amanda Stauffer, however, Emily ended up sick and Paul showed up instead. Amanda and Paul were EXCELLENT! They were not only very professional, but also a lot of fun. They were well organized and made sure everyone was where they needed to be and when. I can't wait to see our pictures! The sneak peaks I got to see from the camera looked amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Connie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Pictures, Great Photographers

Our wedding was shot by both Paul and Matlynn and the pictures were beautiful. Both photographers were very nice and captured all of the shots we had asked for. Both were very positive throughout the day and we were very happy with the pictures we got. They also communicated clearly and often about when they would be there and when we would get our pictures back.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Great people!

We absolutely adored V and Matlynn!! They were both sweet, personable, and professional. We are very happy that we went with CIP for our wedding day. And I love that the owner, Paul, worked with me on making sure we were still able to use CIP after having to push our already-booked wedding back 8 months. Everyone I dealt with in this company was amazing.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Christie

Christie Bellamy · Married on 10/12/2018

Capturing an Amazing Moment

From the first phone call, Paul was very helpful, responsive, and professional. We couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience. Matlynn was right in the action and captured some gorgeous shots. They were on top of making sure they capture every moment. They stuck out a pretty long day and a few locations. What an amazing experience with Creative Interpretations. Thank you for all you did. I would and will recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Donald · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service and value

We hired CIP to photograph our wedding, and couldn't have been happier. We had a number of concerns with hiring a photographer, and Paul took the time to address them all. On our first call, he took the time to introduce himself and his company, and to make us feel much more comfortable with our decision. Leading up to our wedding, each of the individuals assigned to our wedding contacted us to get more details about how we would like to the wedding to be shot. The whole process wasn't complicated or daunting at all. During the event, the photographers were very professional, helpful, and did a great job working together, getting the right shots, and staying out of the way.

After the event, we received our photos within about a month's time. Instead of the usual over-priced flash drive option, which we were hoping to avoid, our photos were uploaded to the company's online gallery in high quality format and were downloadable on-demand. This made it very convenient to get access to them right away. Downloading was a bit clunky, but that seems to be because of how large the photos are, being so high quality. As a result, it took us quite a bit of time to get them all downloaded completely, but we were satisfied with it anyway since we were comfortable with that method.

Overall, we'd highly recommend CIP for event photography. Paul and his team were a great pleasure to work with, and we would absolutely hire them again should we ever have such a need.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Paul and V were great from the beginning when I met them at a bridal show! Paul was always very prompt at getting back to me. V is such a wonderful person and very fun and easy to work with!! She drove the whole way to New Jersey so we could have our engagement pictures done at our favorite place, the beach!! Our wedding was 9/22/18. V touched base with me before hand to get an idea of photos we wanted and any requests we had for our big day! V and Michael were our photographers for our wedding day! They were both great to work with and wonderful with our children! They kept asking us if there was any other pictures we wanted throughout the night, but I could not think of any! I think they hit all the important ones!! Knowing V was doing our wedding we knew we had nothing to worry about with our photographers, they had it covered!! We speak very highly of the company, of Paul, and Michael and of course V. We seem to have bonded with her and her glowing personality, she will always have a special place in our hearts!! Her work is amazing and we cant wait to see our photos!! Thank you for helping give us a beautiful day and the pictures of lots of wonderful memories!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Alexxa · Married on 09/22/2018

Kylee and Amanda captured our wedding on 9/22/18 and did a wonderful job! They showed up early and listened to all of our requests as well as had some wonderful suggestions of their own to offer! We are looking forward to seeing the final results!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Chelsey · Married on 09/20/2018

Paul, Kelly, and Kim were the photographers for our wedding. They were more than amazing...they put me, as well as my bridesmaids, at ease and the photos prove that with what they captured. We are more than happy and cannot wait to show them to our families. I recommend to anyone that wants a fun experience!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Leah · Married on 07/21/2018

Five stars all the way for Creative Interpretations! I worked with V and Tristan- who were more than accommodating! There aren't a lot of photography services who allow you the entire day and 2 photographers to use as well. Our wedding was nothing but rain the entire day... and V and Tristan still managed to work with all of our indoor surroundings to get some creative shots. V also called me in advance to go over what types of shots I wanted, who I wanted in the shots, go over the timeline of the wedding, and took everything I wanted into consideration and just ran with it. They both worked from the moment we walked in the door until I was carried over the threshold at the end of the night. Paul was also wonderful to work with- very responsive to all of my emails and able to add on engagement pictures to my package last minute. Their service is exceptional, and I would highly recommend this team to anyone to capture your special day.

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2018

My sister used Creative Interpretations Photography for her wedding and I was impressed with them at that time, so there was no question that we were going to consider them for our wedding! When we were interviewing companies, Paul told us that he would be in the office late, and we put him to the test when we called him around 10pm one evening. True to his word - he answered the phone and answered all of our questions! We ended up choosing Emily and Marissa as our photographers. Unfortunately for us, Marissa decided to leave the company about two months before our wedding, but Paul already had a back up plan in place - Tristan was available and ready to step in. I spoke to Emily about a week before the wedding to give her an idea of what pictures we were looking for, and emailed her a list of the specific groups and shots we wanted. Emily and Tristan both showed up on time and were very professional and fun! They worked hard to get the shots I really wanted, and we trusted them to know what other pictures to take. In the end, the pictures Emily and Tristan took on the fly (in the middle of a field) ended up being my favorites! This is a company with great communication, and the pictures are beautiful. The pricing for two photographers for the entire day is very reasonable, and the payment plan was straightforward. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Maureen · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I were thrilled with the photos we received from Creative Interpretations. Shannon and Emily did an amazing job at capturing all the special moments throughout the ceremony and reception - they were so wonderful on the day and produced some stunning images. Paul was also wonderful to work with in setting up all the details for our day. All in all, a very smooth, stress-free process with a great outcome. I would highly recommend Creative Interpretations!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Paul was incredibly helpful in selecting our photographers! We're so excited to have V and Emily K shoot our big day!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

We’re very happy with the service we had from Creative Interpretations Photography! Michelle and Makalah were wonderful to work with on our wedding day and Paul was so helpful woh any questions we had meadimg up to our wedding day! We definitely recommend CIP for your wedding or special event photography needs :) They’re so nice to work with and very reasonably priced!

Sent on 06/02/2018