193 Reviews for Creative Interpretations Photography

Albums (3)
Prints (3)
Matted Prints (2)
191 Creative Interpretations Photography Reviews

My husband and I were thrilled with the photos we received from Creative Interpretations. Shannon and Emily did an amazing job at capturing all the special moments throughout the ceremony and reception - they were so wonderful on the day and produced some stunning images. Paul was also wonderful to work with in setting up all the details for our day. All in all, a very smooth, stress-free process with a great outcome. I would highly recommend Creative Interpretations!

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was incredibly helpful in selecting our photographers! We're so excited to have V and Emily K shoot our big day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We’re very happy with the service we had from Creative Interpretations Photography! Michelle and Makalah were wonderful to work with on our wedding day and Paul was so helpful woh any questions we had meadimg up to our wedding day! We definitely recommend CIP for your wedding or special event photography needs :) They’re so nice to work with and very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

My husband and I hired Creative Interpretations Photography after being recommended by a friend. Not only was the price right, we loved the idea of having two photographers for the whole day. I personally loved the fact we could choose the main photographer- their website contains all the photographers portfolios so you get a feel of how the photographer captures their photos. From the moment I talked to Michelle on the phone, I knew she was going to be awesome. The day of the wedding, Michelle and Amanda showed up and I instantly felt comfortable. They listened to the look and feel my husband and I were going for and totally made it something special for us. They were super professional, but kept things fun! They made our perfect day even more perfect. We can't wait to see the final product!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good thinks about Creative Interpretations. Paul and Aimee went above and beyond and captured beautiful images of our day. They got me the picture I really wanted (even though it was a pain!) and dealt with unimaginable cold weather. They kept things moving and worked so well with the other vendors to create a seamless day for us from start to finish. I cannot say thank you enough!!

Photo for Creative Interpretations Photography Review
Profile Picture Anna, 12/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our two photographers were out of this world incredible. Geoff and Tristan were at the top of their games for the entire day. They never missed a beat - catching every single little moment around the entire venue. Both of them were attentive, imaginative, adventurous, and very professional. It was a pleasure working with them, especially since we had some non-traditional elements that not every photographer would have embraced like they did.

Profile Picture Kristin , 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Wow. What an amazing team of people! Kevin and Tristan photographed our wedding last weekend, and they were both phenomenal. Paul was one of our contacts throughout the process as well, and he was amazing. Everyone was always so responsive to any emails or calls we had, the payment was easy, and the day of went so smoothly! It was great to have two wonderful photographers for such a great price, with no strings attached. So many other photographers have stipulations on what you get when you hire them, and Creative Interpretations makes it such an easy process and offer so much! I've already received some of my photos and they are incredible, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you to the whole team, I highly highly recommend them. If you are looking for great photographers, you've come to the right place! Hire them now! Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Jonathan and Kylee were our photographers, and they did a fantastic job! We spoke with Jonathan before the wedding to go over the pictures that we wanted. They arrived a couple of hours before the wedding, and stayed through til the end, capturing the whole day. We had our pictures about a month after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Jonathan, Kylee, and the whole team at Creative Interpretations!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We were lucky enough to have the team of Michelle and Amanda on our wedding day on 10-28-17. They were extremely professional, friendly, fun, and prompt. Our guests even made comments on how great our photographers were. Our photos came back absolutely amazing! Paul Lorio made sure that they were all finished quickly- we received them not long after we got back from our honeymoon and honestly, they were flawless. Our whole process with this company was smooth and easy from the very beginning, including our engagement photos, which also came our beautiful. Paul Lorio is very communicative and answered any questions that we had immediately. I feel so lucky that we picked creative interpretations to do our wedding photos and I can’t wait to use them again in the future. We can’t recommend this company enough! Thank you so much for everything, Paul and your team of dedicated Photographers!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Creative Interpretations was absolutely wonderful! I used them for our engagement and wedding pictures. Paul is extremely easy to work with and very responsive to any and all questions. Michelle was my photographer for the wedding day and she was the best! My pictures are gorgeous and I received them in less than a month! Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I had a fantastic experience with CIP! Paul was our main photographer for our engagement and wedding, and Amanda was the second photographer for our wedding. Paul was always very responsive and very helpful through the entire process! I especially appreciated his expertise and advice. Amanda was a great addition to his team and our photos turned out great! They both were a lot of fun and we enjoyed having them part of our big day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Paul was super responsive and helpful and we absolutely loved having Emily and V shoot our wedding! We were lucky enough to have V shoot our engagement pictures as well which turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography. Amazing quality photos, you can’t beat the price and Emily and V are the dream team! Thank you guys for making our wedding day so amazing!

Profile Picture Dani, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

For our wedding on October 7th, 2017, we had the awesome duo of Emily and Geoffrey to capture our special day. They both arrived promptly when they said they would while we were getting ready for first looks. During first looks, they took over, setting up every detail in order to get the perfect pictures of the special moment. They both also did a great job getting pictures of the entire bridal party, all before our wedding guests started to arrive. During the wedding ceremony and reception, they both took some amazing candid shots of us and our guests.

Our photos were completed and ready to view by November 1st, which was such a quick turn around time for the 2,200 photos they had to share with us. The online portal was perfect for viewing, it was so great reliving the day all over again through all the photos that were taken! We also received our jump drives in the mail containing all of the photos within a couple of days after the photos were completed.

Working with Paul, Emily, and Geoffrey was a dream! I would use them all over again if I could in a heart beat! Thank you all for making my wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Alyson, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am SO happy with our decision to choose Creative Interpretations Photography for our wedding day. From the very beginning, Paul was extremely helpful! They were always super quick to respond to any question I had. On the big day, Heather showed up to my parents’ house (where the girls were getting ready) super early and started taking AWESOME pictures of the gown, veil, flowers, jewelry, etc. It was almost like she wasn’t even there (in a good way) and she was able to get all of these pictures accomplished early on in the day, this way it did not take away time from the group shots. Paul showed up at my house (where the boys were getting ready) and took some AWESOME shots of them getting ready. He even made sure to get some great shots of our cat, which he knew was important to us. Both Heather & Paul made us feel super comfortable the entire night and got some really great shots. During the ceremony, you wouldn’t have even known they were there, but the pictures they captured were beautiful. I hate when I am at a wedding and the photographer is blocking my view of the bride and groom, they were not in the way AT ALL. After the ceremony, they were extremely efficient in getting the formal photos taken. We were even able to make it to our cocktail hour, which we did not think would be possible without sacrificing photos- but they got every photo we asked for and more.
Having two photographers for our wedding made a HUGE difference. We were able to have getting ready photos taken at two locations and having them both there for the ceremony and reception meant that every special moment was captured (and some really funny moments that my husband and I missed).
I got married on Friday and by Tuesday I had a ton of “sneak peak” photos to look at (515!)- they are ALL awesome. I am SO HAPPY I went with this company to handle my wedding photos. Paul was an AWESOME photographer- we were so happy he was available to capture our day. I will be recommending CIP to everyone

Profile Picture Julie, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Loved CIP, Michelle and Nichole were AMAZING! They seemed to be everywhere at once. They were so outgoing and personable! My guests were raving about them and are already asking when they can see pictures. They were super creative and fun. Without even seeing the pictures yet, I know they captured the important moments but also found those unexpected gems. Super excited to see the photos!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Choosing Creative Interpretations was one of the best choice we made while planning or wedding. Kevin & Shannon were absolutely wonderful to work with, so responsive, and take beautiful photographs. They spent the entire day with us from getting ready to the end of the reception, getting pictures of family and friends that we will treasure forever. We really cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. They even sent us some sneak peak photos the day after...we we are now SO excited to see all of the others! Thanks again Kevin, Shannon, and Creative Interpretations!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul and Amanda S were absolutely amazing! I wanted my day to be beautiful just like any other bride but I also wanted a good photographer since the pictures would hold my memories. I consider myself lucky since I truly believe I found One of the best out there. Paul actually made me feel more relaxed as he been through this hundreds of times and Amanda S was so creative and sweet. My husband and I were shocked to find out that we were her first wedding!.
Don’t be fooled by other photographers out there Creative Interpretations is what we all been lookin for!!! Amanda S and Paul 1000 Thank you’s For making our day that much more special!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul and Shannon shot our wedding at The Peter Allen House and they did GREAT! They kept the ball rolling. I'm super excited to see the final pictures. It was such a perfect day.

Profile Picture Elyse, 9/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emily and Tristan were my photographers for my wedding yesterday. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were so flexible and easy to work with. I know it was difficult to deal with everyone with alcohol in the mix but they kept everyone in line and kept things running smooth. My husband and I really enjoyed their company, kept us laughing! I will definitely recommend them every chance I get!!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I spent a lot of time researching photographers for our wedding and none of them were anywhere near as amazing as Paul. He answered all of my questions honestly and quickly. He was incredibly knowledgeable and kind. The price of the wedding package was amazing! Day of the wedding he was on time and full of energy with Nicole, the secondary shooter. He took charge, helped organize people and made sure that we got all of the pictures that we wanted. Nicole was awesome! She had an awesome attitude and a ton of energy. She was patient with the antics of the groomsmen and eager to try any of their photo suggestions. We are so glad that we picked this team.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot wait to see these photos!!! Michelle and Amanda were incredible at my Country Barn wedding on 9/23. Michelle was so fantastic at making us feel comfortable and pushing us to pose in ways that we would have never thought of. Anytime throughout the night I wanted a specific shot, she had no problem stopping what she was doing to take the photo for me. Both of the photographers were full of energy and looked genuinely excited to be there. What I really love about the company is the price firstly, and the fact that you get two photographers. One of my photographers focused on candid shots and the other on more posed shots, which should give us a beautiful combination of photos. The professionalism of the company should also be recognized, one of my photographers I chose could not make it due to an emergency, so on their busiest weekend to date, CI substituted a new photographer in so I would still get my two photographers. Paul is really great at calling brides and calmly telling them news like this, as well as keeping up with brides throughout the planning journey. Thank you, CI, you rock!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Paul was awesome to work with from the very start! He helped us pick are photographers, and got back to us with answers to all of our questions! We had Marissa who did are engagement pictures. They turned out amazing and she worked well with are puppy! For our wedding we had Jonathan and Aimee who did an amazing job capturing our special day! They made sure we got pictures with everyone we wanted. Also, made sure we got some amazing shots! I couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with! They were also very affordable, and worth every penny!

Profile Picture JoAnna, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were very happy with their service. Paul was always easy to reach with any questions. The photos the day of the wedding done by V and Marissa were very good and we couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

V and Marisa were absolutely fabulous. We are even friends on Facebook now since we have so much in common. They were so professional and helped capture my day amazingly! V even helped in other aspects regarding my wedding when she didnt have to. She became my little assistant while taking photos galore. The team is amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews