Renaissance Bridals and Prom Reviews

Renaissance Bridals and Prom 6
Renaissance Bridals and Prom 7

Amy · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Loved them!!

Julia was amazing!! It was such a great experience and I am so glad I had her as my consultant! She allowed me to try on as many dresses as I wanted! She knew what I was looking for and didn’t push anything! It was such a great time!! I highly recommend Renaissance! Every staff member was great complementing the way I looked in the dress! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Blair

Blair Hetherington · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Appointment with Bree

My experience was amazing!! I came into this appointment with a "dress to beat" and Bree rose to the occasion. She blew that dress out of the water with every pick! She did an amazing job of grabbing gowns that suited my preferences and helped me pick the one for me. She was great with my family and the whole process. For anyone who's looking for that flashy show stopping gown, this is the place. Their dresses are full of drama and glitz, I was in love with almost every gown I tried on. Dresses in the shop were also extremely affordable. The shop can fit almost any budget!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Renaissance Bridals and Prom's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Blair!
    We are always happy to be able to find that perfect dress for our brides. Thank you for sharing your story, many brides will know to come here based on your review. Thank you!

Renaissance Bridals

Samantha Oaster · Getting married on 09/19/2020

The Dress of my Dreams!

From the moment my family and I stepped into Renaissance Bridals it felt like everything was taken care of! We were greeted by store owner, John, welcoming us! Once I checked in at the counter my stylist, Abbie, welcomed us into a private dressing room with seats for your guests, an area to try on dresses, and a large all around mirror! She sat with us and got a feel for what I wanted in my dress. She offered us mimosas or water while she was pulling a few dresses to get us started.
    Now it was time to get going and try on the gowns!! I put the first one on and walked out to see my family's reactions and finally saw it for myself. WOW, it was stunning! Abbie went to get a belt to add and John brought in a veil for me, so I could get the total look. WOW again!! We all were in love, but it was the first one I put on, but definitely a front runner! After trying on a few, nothing was comparing to that first dress! Once we tried on the other gowns I put the first dress back on and I knew that was MY dress!! The whole look was so prefect and I was doing the "bridal wiggle" as Abbie called it!
    I just want to thank Abbie & John for making this experience so memorable and allowing me to find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Renaissance Bridals and Prom's reply:

Our sincere pleasure to assist you during this journey.
    We appreciate your kind words, that you chose Renaissance to be part of your special day.
    Once again , Thank you!!!!!

Kara · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great experience!

Abbie and the owner were so great! We were greeted with mimosas and ended with champagne when I found my dress. They were super helpful and the dresses were amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Gabriella Gladfelter · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Renaissance provided me the best dress shopping experience!

Renaissance was the first place that I went to try on wedding gowns. I had an idea of what I was looking for but was pretty open to trying different things. I worked with Abbie during my appointment and she pulled such beautiful gowns for me to try on. She was very helpful in asking me questions to help me narrow down which dresses I loved the most! Once we narrowed down the dresses to my favorites, we tried them on again and I instantly knew what dress was mine. I can’t thank Abbie enough for helping me find the most perfect gown for my wedding day! I highly recommend Renaissance to any bride who wants high quality service while looking for their perfect dress!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Vittoria · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Bridal Experience

I want to recognize Julia. Walking into the store on a Saturday afternoon was a bit chaotic. However, in the midst of all of the that, Julia was the one to step up to the plate and acknowledge my mother and I right away! Throughout the whole experience, Julia was so flexible and made me feel special. I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted but she was able to work around that and narrow my choice down. Do the best you can to grab Julia. She was amazing!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Renaissance Bridals and Prom's reply:

Thank you Vittoria! It was truly an honor being able to be a part of your life as your bridal consultant. Every day that I come in to work I want to make the lives of those I meet a little more brighter and joyful. I am thankful that you felt that could be yourself and that we worked together to find what your ideal gown will be.
  • Erika

Erika · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Amazing Customer Service!!

Bree was so helpful and kind to my mom and I, even though we had not made an appointment. She was very knowledgeable about the dresses and helped me find the dress of my dreams. I cannot say enough good things about them!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Renaissance Bridals and Prom 8
  • Maggie

Maggie Bollinger · Getting married on 05/30/2020

My dreams come true!

I would give Renaissance Bridals 10 stars if I could! Julia was my consultant and she literally made my dreams come true! I had such high hopes and expectations for my dress shopping experience that I was preparing myself to be disappointed, because I thought there was no way my expectations would be met. But Julia and Renaissance Bridals exceeded my expectations. Julia listened to me and knows the inventory so well that she pulled dresses that were exactly what I wanted. And she seemed genuinely happy and excited for me when I found my dress. Again, I can't thank Julia and Renaissance Bridals enough for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Maggie,

Thank you for your kind words. Every day that I am there, I want to see each and every one of my brides feel their wishes fulfilled. I am humbled by your review. Thank you, and I hope that your wedding day will be filled with even more joy. I am thankful that I can be a part of your life in that way.

Alexis · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Felt like a princess

I cannot express how awesome the whole experience was. I had been to try on dresses At 3 other places prior to my visit to Renaissance Bridal and even tried to order dresses off line. I was honestly starting to feel a little hopeless about trying to find a dress. I am having a destination wedding and thought, I just want something lightweight and simple so why not try online retailers or even prom dresses. Total fail each time the dresses would arrive at my door. From beginning to end this was by far the best experience I had. I worked with Julia and she really listened to what I was looking for and dialed into those details to help me find the absolute perfect dress. I would 100% recommend Renaissance Bridal to anyone looking for a dress! You will feel and look like a princess!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Alexis,

Thank you for the review! We never truly know how much we affect a person and I am humbled and moved to know how much of an impression your experience was for you. It motivates me to continue to be the best consultant to be for my brides.

Samantha Hines · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Great Experience

I had a great experience with Renaissance! Katie let my mom and I have our own private room and she helped me find a dress that I love! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Renaissance Bridals and Prom

Julia (Bridal Consultant) was WONDERFUL! I had shown her a few dress options I liked on Pinterest and she found an almost exact style. It was the first dress I tried on and the very last before I took the plunge and said yes to the dress! I honestly didnt consider myself a crier but I absolutely had that weepy bride moment and Julia teared up right along with me. :) Julia is unbelievablly sweet and clearly invests in you as a client- she is genuinely touched to share in your moment. For being a glorified stranger, she felt more like a friend and I am very thankful to have had her help with this process.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Cam · Getting married on 04/15/2020

I called this week to see if they fit me in last minute for an appointment, and they found me a slot that was perfect for me! I loved walking in today and getting greeted by the owner who welcomed us with a smile! She was very sweet and so kind, she asked me about what style i was looking for, and what size street closes i wore, and never talked to me about "wedding dress" sizes which was amazing! I am a plus size bride, and they had so many options. She then proceeded to ask me what things i liked in a dress, and what i thought i was looking for, then headed off and grabbed me a few and they were so beautiful! One of the dresses she pulled was absolutely perfect, and had everything i had everything wanted and more! The second dress was so perfect that I ended up getting to take it home! They were great at working with price, my needs, and what i was looking for! Today could not have been a better experience! Thank you for all of your amazing help and making my dress shopping experience painless and joyful!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Michelle Holub · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Worth the trip from anywhere.

This bridal boutique is AMAZING. I went to so many other shops and the process became painful. I just wanted to give up. It was a bit of a drive for me to go to Renaissance, but it was worth it. No where else could compare to their selection, and the ambiance. I worked with Julia, who I cannot compliment enough. She was patient, kind and had great suggestions to make every dress perfect. I told her my likes and dislikes and nearly every dress she brought out could have been “the one”. They were even in my size, unlike everywhere else. There was no pressure to buy at the top of my budget, and she even showed me a beautiful gown on clearance for $99. Love this place. I’m a little sad now that I found my dress, because looking for it there was such a great experience.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Renaissance Bridals and Prom's reply:

Thank you for the kind and charitable words, Michelle!
    It means more than you know to see that and it humbles me, greatly. But do not be sad, I look forward to your return when you get to try on your brand new, personal wedding gown. I am glad that we made the most out of your visit, and I hope for all the very best as you continue to plan towards one of the biggest days in your life.

Peace be to you,
    Julia
  • Courtney

Courtney Kenyon · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Great dresses! Great people! Great experience!

If you want the perfect dress and an incredible shopping experience… LOOK NO FURTHER! My crew and I had an amazing time at Renaissance Bridals, and created special memories that will last a lifetime! If you are not only looking for the perfect dress (which I promise you will find here as they have a huge collection), but that memorable and sentimental experience, this is the bridal shop for you! I went to three other shops before going to Renaissance, and not one of them had what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, I tried on a lot of beautiful dresses along the way, but I felt like each shop either did not understand what I was looking for, or did not have the types of dresses I was seeking. Needless to say, I was discouraged and losing hope. I had quite the opposite experience at Renaissance. I sent over a couple of pictures and descriptions of what I liked before my scheduled appointment, and the only place to look at them before my arrival was Renaissance. In fact, Julia already had a bunch of dresses pulled based on what I sent to her, so she did not waste time! I felt like a VIP! Upon our arrival, they offered us mimosas, and created a very relaxing yet exciting environment to try on the dresses. Julia was amazing! It is so obvious she really has a passion for what she does… and is great at it! Within the first 3 dresses, I had 3 dresses I could have walked out with and been happy! She took her time and put me in each of those 3 dresses multiple times! I never felt rushed or pressured! She truly cared more about you feeling amazing in what you were wearing on the big day and less about making a sale. It was clear they wanted me to know that it was the perfect dress for me! Not to mention they stayed well within my budget. I said “yes” to the dress, and am so blessed to have done so at such a great place with such great people! I would recommend to any bride, bridesmaid or mother!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The perfect experience!

Renaissance Bridals was the perfect salon to find my dress. Abbie was so helpful and really listened to what i wanted and helped guide me through the process of choosing my dress. Every dress I tried on she would attempt to pin and clamp to fit my body so I could really picture what the dress would look like when it was made for me. In a previous salon my family was told to go pick the dresses and there was no designated changing area so I had to change in front of my friends and family. At Renassiance, Abbie picked the dresses out after viewing my list of wish dresses, stuck to my budget, and I was able to change in a changing room and Abbie only came in when I was ready to zipped up. It was a very kind, professional, and considerate environment and I loved every minute of it. The owner also made an appearance and provided much needed advice on what I should consider when choosing my dress. In the end I said yes to the dress!!! I am not a hugger but I hugged Abbie when we were finished! If you want to find the perfect dress and have the best shopping experience you must go to Renaissance Bridals!!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Renaissance Bridals and Prom 9
  • Ash

Ashley · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful dresses and helpful staff

Such a great experience. I worked with Bree, but all the consultants were on hand and also very helpful. Due to time constraints, I was able to purchase my dress off the rack and it was in amazing shape. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Elena · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Great selection of very affordable designer dress.

So glad I went here on a last minute suggestion after shopping all over Baltimore and not finding anything. Julia was wonderful and everything I would hope for in a bridal consult, she was very flexible, understandable, patient and very accommodating to my family. After running around for hours she was able to help me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Renaissance Bridals and Prom's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It is our sincere pleasure to assist you during your wedding planning.

Meagan Craver · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Best experience

I had the best time at Renaissance Bridals! I brought my mother, soon to be mother-in-law, and two bridesmaids, and everybody was professionally and kindly accommodated. Katie M. was the absolute best consultant! She helped me try on at least 8-10 different gowns. I know it is a-lot, but I was there about 2.5 hours trying on gowns, and Katie was so kind throughout the entire process, not rushing me, going to find new styles I wanted to try, all while not going over my budget. In the end, I found my perfect gown, UNDER BUDGET, all thanks to Renaissance! I would definitely recommend to anybody who wants a very personal experience trying on gowns, with no pressure or rush!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 08/31/2019

SAID Yes to the DRESS @ Renaissance Bridal - Julia is AMAZING!

Renaissance Bridal was upmost the best intimate experience I had while finding the perfect dress! Julia pulled so many dresses for me and I got to try on a lot that were exactly what I was looking for. Not only was Julie very attentive, she made me feel relaxed. All of the other staff were very nice and the selection of dresses they had were on point! I would recommend going there to anyone! So happy I said yes to my dress there, Keep in mind I went to NYC to Kleinfields, Rk Bridal and a smaller Boutique store at my hometown. Another plus about the bridal experience at Renaissance you can get a private room and mimosas while you try on dresses what can get better than that? My Dress came in a couple weeks after ordering, cant wait to come try it on again! THANKS RENAISSANCE BRIDAL! XO

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

My Dress Was One of My Favorite Parts of the Day!

I had a great experience with Renaissance. I went to a few dress boutiques before renaissance, and did not receive the same kind of attention and excitement at other shops as I got from the moment I stepped into Renaissance. I worked with Julie, and she was both interested in what I was looking for, as well as a top-notch dress stylist. I found my perfect dress in under an hour, and have had no doubt in my mind that I’ve selected the perfect dress ever since! I am a curvy bride, and was nervous I would just settle for something that “does the trick”, and not actually love it, but I love this dress. I feel gorgeous in it, and was showered with compliments all day. Renaissance has a whole list of well-known designers available, and the service I received was unparalleled. I’ve known 3 other brides who have gotten their dresses from here since I got mine, and they all feel the same way!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Renaissance Bridals and Prom 10
  • I

Ivy · Married on 04/03/2019

Julia was tremendous!

I had an appointment with Julia yesterday afternoon. She was fantastic. She made it so much more than trying on gowns - she made it a wonderful experience for my soon to be mother in-law, my aunt, and myself. She was personable, honest, and funny! She helped me find the perfect gown and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 01/06/2019

This was the first and last place I went to try on dresses for my up and coming wedding. I was very happy with the selection of dresses, and ultimately was able to find my dream dress thanks to the wonderful staff. I highly reccomend giving them a chance. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie Dragoni · Married on 11/24/2018

Love Renaissance Bridal, York Pa!

John and his staff were so cool, so calm and so professional and I had so much fun shopping for the perfect dress with my daughter! They listened to what I wanted, made appropriate suggestions and helped me when I was torn between two beautiful dresses. John was awesome! I wore my dress all day, my husband LOVED it and I want to thank Renaissance Bridals so much. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Renaissance Bridals and Prom 11
  • User5071234 · Recently married

I've gotten multiple high school dresses there so without a doubt they were my first choice for a wedding dress. They've always been super helpful and kind. It's a very friendly environment and I'm excited to experience the bridal side of this wonderful business.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

Renaissance Bridal welcomed me and my fiance with open arms. They seemed to understand that it is a very personal decision as to whom a bride brings when searching for her gown. Thank you for helping him to feel included and wanted. Additionally, my girlfriend and I made our appointments close in time so we could travel together as a group. Renaissance Bridal took the experience one step further and set us both up in the same dressing station so we were fortunate to see each others gown selections and support each others decisions. Yes! We both found our dream gown at Renaissance Bridal!! Finally, we had, not intentionally, closed down the shop that Monday evening. The owner and ladies never made us feel like we needed to rush. Instead, they brought out champagne for us and celebrated us. I will not go anywhere else for my bridesmaids dresses. The genuine kindness and impeccable service Renaissance offers is above all the rest.

Sent on 03/11/2018