Bombshell Brides

Harrisburg, PA View map

Bombshell brides specializes in bridal make up and hair design we come to you to create a stress free experience.

Bombshell Brides

Make up Educator Jamie Brown is the Owner/Lead Make-up artist at Bombshell Brides. Fully licensed & insured and in the Beauty Industry over 20 years.

Jamie's Love & passion for inhancing Beauty within and creating confidence has inspired her to create a Team of talented individuals who truly care about every client and their needs. The Bombshell Brides Team privides on location Hair & Make up services. We strive to create a fun, stress free enviorment along with personalized customer service. We believe that every woman deserves to LOOK & FEEL her Absolute Best. We would be honored to be a part of your special day!

Bombshell brides uses only quality professional products

Youngblood mineral make up (Vegan)

Yonka skin care

Kenra hair care

Offering Bridal make up and hair, Bridal party make up and hair, Photo shoot make up and hair, eyelash application, Hair extensions, Special events make up and hair, Prom/Dance, Trial run, Massage

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$30

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$70

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$20

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 11/14/2021

Amazing Team

Jamie did such a great job! She was easy to work with the communicated with me quickly through email and text. She traveled to my hotel to do our hair/makeup for the wedding. My trial was at her studio in Harrisburg (a beautiful space!). The prices are really affordable and the service was over the top great. I loved my look and her helper, Amanda, was super sweet as well.

Bombshell Brides's reply:

Thank you Samantha!! We loved working with you ladies ;) I hope you had an amazing day! Thank you for choosing Bombshell Brides for your special day we appreciate you!
  • Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 12/07/2019

Perfect Choice

I looked at so many beauty vendors before finding Bombshell Brides and I am so happy that I was able to book with them! When I first called Jamie, the owner, she was so warm and friendly on the phone I knew she was the right choice for my bridal party! She patiently answered my multiple questions and text messages leading up to the day of my trial appointment. During my trial appointment, we looked at and talked about multiple hair & make up ideas before she got to work trying out some things. I wanted as natural of a look as possible as I am not typically a heavy make up girl - Jamie uses all the best products (all natural) and I was so happy with my look. She played up my blue eyes - which my husband loves - and left the rest of my look natural and fresh. For my hair she pinned it back and curled it, allowing the flower crown I was going to wear to sit on top. It was such a fun experience with her! On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant came to the venue and were able to complete looks on myself, my mom and my bridal party - all within the designated time frame and without being rushed! I honestly appreciated this because we all know that wedding days are hectic and being able to not worry about the timing of all the hair & makeup made my day so much easier. During my trial appointment, Jamie remembered that I requested a braid on the side of my hair and her assistant was able to do that! It's the little details that mean the most and I was so happy about this! Jamie and her assistant made my make up and hair beautiful and my girls looked stunning. I highly recommend Bombshell Brides - thank you Jamie!
  • Allison
    Allison M. Married on 10/12/2019

Jamie is amazing

Jamie did my bridal makeup and the makeup for some of my bridesmaids at my wedding this weekend, and she was great. Once we had our trial the other week she sealed the deal for me, and went above and beyond on the day of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

FX Photo Booths, LLC FX Photo Booths, LLC Photo Booths

Jamie and her team are spectacular and a must have for your special day!!

Dana M. McGinley Events & Design Dana M. McGinley Events & Design Wedding Planners

Jamie is an amazing makeup artist, she and her team always make my brides look and feel beautiful. Bombshell Brides is an amazing group who make trial sessions and day of appointments super fun for my girls. They work hard to ensure a quality finished product and a happy and gorgeous client. I highly recommend Bombshell for your day!

Harmony Hall Estate Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

Bombshell Brides (Jamie Brown) and her crew are absolutely lovely to work with. They are true artists that bring out the natural beauty in every client. I would highly recommend using Bombshell Brides for your wedding day hair and make up.

407 North Front Street Harrisburg, PA, 17101

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 9am -7pm Friday 9am-5pm Saturday by appointment Closed Sundays (weddings only)
Location of (Bombshell Brides)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding