Bombshell Brides Reviews

Bombshell Brides 6
Bombshell Brides 7
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 04/14/2018

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with! One of her stylists, Christina was amazing! She came out to our location and did everyone's hair! I have extremely long and thick hair and she was able to get it up and make it look beautiful along with it stayed ALL NIGHT! She was a pleasure to work with and joy to spend time with the morning of our wedding! I highly recommend Bombshell Brides for your wedding hair!

Em · Married on 11/18/2017

I hired Bombshell Brides for my wedding 11/18/17. They did an amazing job! They were very flexible, professional, and helpful. Our hair stylist could look at a picture and recreate the look perfectly. It was incredible. We were very impressed with the service and would recommend them to any brides getting married in the Lancaster area!

Brittany · Married on 11/06/2017

Jamie, was wonderful to book with, have trial, and day of service! She was so bubbly and excited on the day of my wedding. She kept me calm, my girls happy, and us all looking gorgeous. Jamie took my preferences and suggestions and put her magic to work and everything came our perfect. If you want easy breeze and no stress book Jamie.

Thank you for also quickly responding to all by texts throughout the planning process!!! I appreciate all you did for our event!

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

Jaime and her team at Bombshell Brides were absolutely wonderful to work with! I first worked with them when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding, and they did such an amazing job I knew I needed to hire them for my wedding! Jaime was always very responsive to emails and super easy to work with. Her team came out day of to our venue, and they did a phenomenal job. Each girl was extremely happy with how her hair turned out, and our stylist did a great job of helping them find styles that would look good with their hair type that fit our overall look. My hair turned out absolutely perfect!!! I showed her two pictures I was torn between and she created a look that was a little both of both, and everything I wanted! My makeup artist also did a spectacular job! Both ladies that came out were sweet, professional, fun, and did a great job handling all of us girls! It was perfect! I can't recommend this team enough!

Colleen · Married on 07/21/2017

Jamie and Aimee did a fantastic job with hair and make up. They kept everyone on schedule and truly made us all feel even more beautiful on the wedding day. They were flexible when it came time to planning the trial and were excellent with communication. They listened to exactly what we wanted and made everything turn out even better than expected. We would highly recommend them and would use them again in a heart beat.

Lindy · Married on 07/08/2017

Bombshell Brides is a great group of ladies! I was constantly in touch with Jamie, who took care of all my questions and concerns right away. Even when last minute adjustments needed to be made to my getting ready location and start time, she stayed flexible and supportive. On the day-of, our stylist and makeup artist were patient and accommodating, and really helped to make every member of my bridal party feel beautiful. I highly recommend Bombshell Brides!

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

I loved my makeup the day of the wedding. The entire bridal party felt gorgeous after they all had their makeup done. Jamie was easy to work with, responsive to emails, and was super flexible and totally stress-free! Would recommend her to anyone wanting makeup done!

liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Jamie and Amy from Bombshell brides were fantastic. Our hair and makeup during our trials and on wedding day were amazing. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and it's all thanks to Jamie for makeup and Amy for my hair. Would definitely recommend Bombshell Brides to anyone getting married.

Hayley · Married on 05/20/2017

Bombshell Brides is wonderful! I really don't know what to say because they truly were so great there are no words better than amazing, wonderful, talented and great to describe them! oh, and affordable! ( can't forget that one) Everyone that had their hair and makeup done looked so amazing! The team was very accommodating and quick but precise. I had a few people that had skin issues and were worried about the makeup causing problems but our artist reassured them that their makeup is the best and that it would cause in skin issues. They were right! The makeup they use is high quality and amazing! Everyone looked like the best version of themselves! The makeup wasn't too heavy or fake looking, it truly just enhanced the beauty each one of ladies already had. Our hairstylist was awesome! She did everyone's hair in a different style but they all still looked cohesive. It was amazing what she did with all of our hair! Also, no one's hair fell out! I always get worried that when the dancing starts my hair is just going to fall apart and look a hot mess but not on my wedding day! My hair stayed perfect all night. They all are amazing at what they do! Thank you ladies for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Bombshell Brides 8
    Bombshell Brides 9
    Bombshell Brides 10
    Bombshell Brides 11
    Bombshell Brides 12
    Bombshell Brides 13
    Bombshell Brides 14

cassi · Married on 01/23/2017

Jamie was awesome to work with! shes very accommodating, and personable! Was a little worried about getting airbrush because of it looking to heavy but it wasn't! And it looked amazing in my photos! Makeup looked perfect even when I was sweating my butt off in my engagement pictures! my wedding photos look flawless! thank you so much!! i would highly recommend her!

Diana · Married on 01/14/2017

Bombshell Brides was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I didn't want my bridal party to break the bank with their hair and make up, and I didn't want to travel anywhere. They came to us with 2 make up artists and 2 hair stylists. I even requested to purchase lipstick for each of my bridesmaids, mother of the groom and bride, and flower girl. That was addition. They had us done right on time and even had time to do my Aunt's make up. Prior to Jamie leaving she helped me with my veil. From my trial to the wedding day, they/Jamie was easy to get in touch with and so helpful! My hair, my mom's, and my cousin's hair all stayed in for 3 days...well it wasn't as pretty on day 3, but it was still up! If you are on the fence about airbrush and eyelashes, do it!! My photographer even complimented how nice it looked. The airbrush lasts... I will totally do that again if I have the opportunity!

Cheryl · Married on 12/17/2016

These girls are amazing. They travel to you and are prepared for everything! Beyond hair and makeup they assisted us with a broken broche, static....they come prepared. They are pleasant, helpful and made me and my girls look absolutely beautiful. Everything you could imagine for a very affordable price. Thanks guys!

Lindsay · Married on 11/19/2016

Jamie and Kara did an awesome job!!! They were so flexible in working with me for my trial and the day of it was perfect. We started around 8:45 and finished with everyone before 1pm. They worked with us running around and our photographer moving around for shots too. Jamie had her work cut out for her with the majority of the bridal party didn't really wear a lot of makeup. She made everyone look amazing. She even made sure to do touchups before they left. Kara worked with everyone's hair ideas and we all looked stunning. Jamie and Kara even worked with my mom who arrived towards the end as she had traveled in that morning. They did great with her. I was so impressed. I felt like a true princess on my big day and I couldn't have asked for anything better than what bombshell brides delivered on. Thank you Jamie and Kara!!!

Julia · Married on 11/18/2016

Jamie and Kara did the hair and make up for my wedding on 10/16/16.
    They were fabulous! They came to our hotel and got all 10 hair and 4 make ups done and were fabulous dealing with my (temperamental) sister! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and the pics prove it!

Dora · Married on 11/06/2016

The staff at bombshell Brides made my hair and makeup so beautiful! my groom said I looked gorgeous and the prettiest he has ever seen me in our life together! Very Affordable pricing!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Jamie and her crew were amazing. Every person in my bridal party looked amazing! Thanks ladies!!!

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

Jamie and her team were a joy to work with! We had 3 ladies come to our hotel the morning of the wedding to do hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, 2 MOBs and 2 additional family members. They were able to get everything done in 5 hours and no one felt rushed. Everyone absolutely LOVED their hair and makeup! Some girls made changes or asked for things differently and they were so happy to accommodate everything. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and so did everyone who was with me and the price was so very reasonable!

Karen · Married on 09/17/2016

Jamie at Bombshell Brides was awesome to work with. I have never felt so beautiful. She traveled to my venue in Lewisberry and applied make-up for me and my 3 girls. Everyone looked flawless. I had a make-up trial with her and explained to her what I was looking for (I don't wear a lot of make-up and I have no idea about lip stick) and what she chose for me was absolutely perfect. She was so easy to work with, responded promptly to any questions I had, and was very reasonably priced. Jamie was an absolute delight to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

becky · Married on 09/03/2016

Jamie and her team were great! We had some issues initially with scheduling, however, Jamie always kept me in the loop and constantly assured me that she would have my bridal party and I finished in time on the day of my wedding. Her team arrived on time, and everything went on schedule as planned. My hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned, and my bridesmaids loved their hair as well! My mom looked like a totally different person between her hair and makeup, and we all received many complements! I will definitely be referring friends to her for their weddings, as she was a pleasure to work with! The prices are significantly cheaper than other hair/makeup vendors I looked into as well! Thanks again, Jamie!!

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2016

These girls are amazing! We got married at Bristol Harbour and Danielle and Juli drove out to our cottage to do all my girls hair and make-up. We had (including myself) 7 in the bridal party plus my mom and mother-in-law. You would think we would have been up at 5 am to get all those ladies set up but They arrived at 8:30 and we were done with plenty of time to get photos done before the ceremony. They gave everyone so many options, some of my girls only got lashes and did their own full face, while some got the whole nine yards and Juli was happy to help. Many of them just brought images from Pinterest for their hair and Danielle did every style flawlessly, she even did my sisters twice without even hesitating (she liked the picture she brought but didn't like it on herself). If you are looking for people who can travel and handle many girls without having to get up before the suns up, these are your girls. I can't say enough how easy everything was, and how fun they were to have around the morning of. They even saved us by having speakers so we could dance around :)

Kati · Married on 08/21/2016

Jamie did a wonderful job with my bridal party's hair and make up on the day of my wedding. I had a trial a few months before and was very pleased with the results. Jamie and the hairstylist were able to complete 8 people's hair and make up in under 4 hours. She also does not charge a travel fee, which is practically unheard of! I would definitely recommend Bombshell Brides!

Sheer · Married on 08/20/2016

I absolutely loved my wedding makeup! I'm from out of town so I did not get a chance to do a trial. Jamie really captured what I wanted and tailored it to me. My mom is usually a little picky and also loved hers. Jamie is great to work with; very responsive and excellent demeanor.

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2016

I was extremely happy with Bombshell brides for my wedding! When I first contacted Jamie she was quick to respond! She traveled to my venue and did a beautiful job on my make up and my bridal party! She asked us each how much make up we were comfortable wearing and what type of look I was going for. I got married under an extreme heat advisory and my make up stayed perfect even through the reception dancing/sweating!! The price is awesome as well. A great value for your money! Jamie has a super sweet personality and I enjoyed working with her!!

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2016

Jamie was wonderful! She was quick to respond, on time and my makeup was perfect! I recommend doing a trial with her though, because you never know how your skin will respond to the makeup and why would you want to find out on your wedding day?? My skin pulled red undertones and when we did the trial, Jamie cleaned my face off and re-did it until she got it perfect! Great experience and highly recommended!

Dana · Married on 07/30/2016

Jamie did make-up on my mother and I and did a fabulous job! She made me feel very comfortable and was open to any of my suggestions. I enlisted her services mainly because I wanted my tattoos covered up and she did just that and beyond. She was a pleasure to work with and I would use her services again.