Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Reviews

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 7
  • Louis

Louis Mccracken · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect for you wedding

DJ Titus is the perfect mix of professional and fun. Throughout our planning process he was very organized and easy to work with. On the big day, he kept people on the dance floor all night long. I'd recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/15/2019

School Prom · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Great Prom Event

Great job. DJ Mark worked with our schedule (for that evening) very well. He was flexible with some pieces that we pulled on the fly, and he is clearly a great personality to work with. I am glad he was our man for our event.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Kelli Kimmel · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept the dance floor full!

Titus did a fantastic job!! He was very polite and professional and kept the dance floor full all night! We received so many compliments on the music. Titus also made the planning phase very easy and stress free. We were able to fill out a form with the details and use his website to select songs. We'd highly recommend Titus Touch for your next event!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Merritt · Married on 07/13/2019

The best ever!

We had DJ Pat for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had a couple phone conversations with him prior to meeting him on the day of our wedding. He came equipped with different mics for our officiant to choose from and our song choices. Not a single song was off cue, everything was perfectly timed in the way we had envisioned it. It’s clear that DJ Pat and Titus care about excellence in their execution.

My parents contacted him secretly to swap my planned father-daughter dance song to the karaoke version so my brother sing it. As a part of that, my parents brought a cool, old school mic for my brother to sing with, and DJ Pat hooked it up and made it such a fun experience for me and for our guests.

Now for the dancing… my family is WILD about dancing, so everyone had high expectations for our DJ to keep the dance floor rolling all reception long. He was so good at reading the room, we had 90 year olds out there bumping to Play That Funky Music. The dance floor wasn’t even big enough to hold everyone who wanted to dance, so we were spilling into the table areas! A DJ can make or break a wedding, and DJ Pat with Titus Touch totally rocked. We have gotten compliments every single day from people reminiscing, and it’s been 3 weeks! We are so thrilled that we chose to work with Titus Touch, it was a party that will never be forgotten!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 8
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 9

E Pendrak · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ!

We hired Titus to DJ our daughter’s recent wedding at Ironstone Ranch. He was very personable and a consummate professional. He played perfect music prior to and during the ceremony as well as later at the reception to get people up onto the dance floor. He played the music we requested. He also provided uplighting that cast a beautiful soft glow on the walls and ceiling of our barn reception venue. He even came out on the dance floor to teach our guests some dance moves. We highly recommend Titus. He will do an awesome job for your event!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Catie · Married on 06/21/2019

Titus Touch

Amazing DJ, he read the crowd well, and paid attention to our requests. He had everyone on their feet!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 10
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 11

Natalie Mcdowell · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience!

DJ Titus was the best! My husband and I have been to multiple weddings that he has worked at and every time it is a wonderful experience. Everyone was on the dance floor and guests had nothing but good things to say! DJ Titus walked the wedding party through everything and was super easy to reach and communicate with regarding music selection. It was an amazing opportunity to work with DJ Titus to plan our special day!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Mark made sure our day was great

DJ Mark made our wedding great. He played all of the songs we requested and took the time to make sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name in the wedding party. Him and Titus were both easy to work with and responded quickly. We also had a photobooth which was fun- the photos turned out a little dark but that could have been lack of lighting at the venue.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2019

Titus was great!

My Husband and I got married in May and were lucky to reserve Titus, as our DJ. He was the best
    Very patient, thorough, accommodating and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend Titus Touch.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Dan Listrani · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best DJ Around

My wife and I had Titus as our wedding DJ and could not have been more happy. Not only was Titus very responsive throughout the lead-up to the wedding, he was also very thorough and detailed. During the wedding itself, Titus had the dance floor rocking. He knew exactly what type of music to play and when. I highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

Dj Titus was the best!! Everyone was out on the dance floor and loving it! He played a variety of music. He definitely helped me with picking the best music for each part of the wedding! We had such a blast and so did everyone else! The photo booth was a HUGE hit with everyone! We even received a book filled with the photos and it is definitely a keeper! It was a great ceremony and reception! We will never forget the great party!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

We can't say enough great things about Titus Touch. DJ Mario was very easy to work with leading up to our big day, which was super impressive given the short amount of time we were in contact with him. We were originally scheduled to work with DJ Chris, who had to step away from our wedding date due to a family obligation, and Mario stepped in and did a great job at making us feel at ease with all the decisions. We had many, many compliments from our guests regarding Mario's DJ skills and his exuberant personality that was on display as he emceed our reception. Overall, we give Titus Touch a 5/5 stars and would recommend them to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brian · Married on 08/25/2018

Mark did a great job DJing our wedding at the Star Barn! He was very professional, kept everything on schedule, and kept the dance floor packed. I would recommend Mark and Titus Touch to DJ all my friends' weddings moving forward.

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • O

Orlethia · Married on 08/04/2018

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding reception 08/04/2018. We have so many memories to laugh at for years to come. It was pure joy working with Mr. Titus on planning for our special day. He made sure everything was handled and we didn't have to worry about anything, even a date change. I would highly recommend call him today!. Don't wait...

Sent on 08/15/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Chris did an amazing job at our wedding! We had varying generations but was able to cater to everyone and got everyone on their feet! At one point we were a little off on the timing and he was able to roll with it and pull out the exact right song to smooth the transition. He called before and made sure he hit everything important to us and produced the day of.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Juli

Juli · Married on 07/07/2018

I don’t even know where to start! Titus was amazing and we couldn’t have asked for more! The moment we met him I knew we had to book him and I’m so glad we did. Titus was honest, gave much needed advice and always made himself available to answer my millions of questions! Thank you Titus for a wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Deanna · Married on 06/16/2018

We had DJ Mark for our beautiful country barn wedding 06/16/18. He responded to our questions and worked with us on music for the reception. He worked with the time frame we had. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

When we first began planning our wedding I wasn't sure what the best method was for choosing a DJ. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a feel for their style based on just a website, but I got lucky and was recommended Titus by a family friend. Let me do you the same favor and recommend that you book Titus for your wedding. Titus and Andrew came to run the music and the photo booth. From the start, they were both professional and friendly. Titus was an incredible emcee for our wedding- he kept the party moving but only interrupted the music when it was absolutely necessary. He was very comfortable making last minute changes, which was flexibility we really needed as different family requests popped up over the course of the night. Once he opened the dance floor, it was never less than 80% full. My only regret about the wedding was that we didn't get a bigger dance floor because truly everyone was dancing. So many people complimented Titus and his music, ranging from my youngest flower girl to my great aunt. The photo booth was also a hit- I have been to weddings were the photobooth attendant was a little standoffish and seemed bored- Andrew was just the opposite. He was friendly, patient with everyone who came through, and was genuinely happy to be there. He made the photo booth a cornerstone of the event and made everyone feel welcome. I could not recommend booking them more strongly- the music and energy from the DJ sets the tone for the entire night and Titus did an incredible, incredible job.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Chi · Married on 06/02/2018

We want to express our sincere thanks for the tremendous job to DJ Titus did at our wedding. Every detail from the ceremony, through the reception, succeeded beyond our greatest expectations. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. It was important to us to keep the party going nonstop and he accomplished this even with the diverse musical tastes of the guests. DJ Titus knows how to work a crowd, keep everyone going and happy. The music selection was great and we appreciate you keeping the dance floor full the whole night. I also noticed that there were people in my family that never dance, but they were dancing at our wedding and he came out on the dance floor himself. Without question he was a critical element to the success and we are forever grateful that he made our wedding day the best party of our lives! We highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

-Jeffrey and Chi

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kevin · Married on 05/27/2018

Titus was absolutely an amazing DJ and he totally made the night. I know that most people say that 2 things guests remember the most are the food and the music, well Titus totally knocked it out of the park. All of our guests have approached us since the wedding and told us that Titus was the best DJ that they have ever experienced at a wedding. He really knew how to read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night long. My wife and I highly recommend Titus!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/12/2018

We worked with DJ Chris for our wedding day and he was, to say the least, FANTASTIC! Very professional and he knew just the beats to play to keep our guests having a great time! Thank you SO much for helping to make our day AWESOME!!! :) :) :)

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

If you choose to book Titus Touch Music you will not be disappointed. I found the company for my wedding and they could not be any easier to work with. The payments are online and so simple, and the service was worth every penny. Our DJ was Titus, himself, and he kept all of our guests dancing throughout the night. He was professional, made sure that he had all of the details worked out, and best of all, he came out on the dance floor himself!

Sent on 04/29/2018

B · Married on 03/10/2018

Titus was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very responsive and listened to what we wanted and executed well. He found all the music I requested to be played for the processional and me walking down the aisle. Our guests had so much fun dancing and REALLY enjoy the photo booth. We did request some songs that had a heavy bass, the quality was lacking for those as the bass was very noticeably distorted. All the lighting looked beautiful, I did not know exactly what I wanted and explained to Titus my vision and he delivered! Titus did a wonderful job! Our photo book was misplaced somehow and we wish it would have been given to our wedding day coordinator, we are extremely sad we won't get to see all the photos and messages from our guests. Other than the missing photo booth and the distorted bass on a few songs, everything went perfectly!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Jannessa · Married on 02/17/2018

Titus Touch was an excellent asset to our wedding day! From the moment we first talked to Titus, the process was smooth and stress-free. He was so easy to work with yet made sure all the details were covered and that everything was perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests of all ages saying they loved the song choices. Titus really seemed to know which songs to play and when. The dance floor had people on it all night from the first song played, something many people have said they’ve never seen happen before. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/01/2018