Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Reviews

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 5
  • Louis

Louis Mccracken · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect for you wedding

DJ Titus is the perfect mix of professional and fun. Throughout our planning process he was very organized and easy to work with. On the big day, he kept people on the dance floor all night long. I'd recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/15/2019

School Prom · Married on 11/05/2019

Great Prom Event

Great job. DJ Mark worked with our schedule (for that evening) very well. He was flexible with some pieces that we pulled on the fly, and he is clearly a great personality to work with. I am glad he was our man for our event.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jess · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent DJ Services and DJ

DJ Mike from Titus Touch is the best! He was very friendly and accommodating. He understood both of our interest in music and did a wonderful job the day of. Everyone was on the dance floor most of the evening and that is credited to DJ Mike. Titus Touch uses an online portal for brides and grooms to request songs and input wedding information. It was very easy to use. We would definitely recommend Titus Touch and DJ Mike!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 10/12/2019

Best night of our lives!

We are so happy we chose Titus a touch as our DJ! From booking our wedding and planning everything to our big day, we have always had a great experience and great customer service. Brenden was amazing! He fulfilled all of our requests and went above and beyond to make our wedding day as stress-free as possible. Not to mention he kept the party going and people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Amber

Brooke · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing, Fun, EPIC

Titus was an AMAZING DJ. He kept everyone dancing ALL night and played every song we requested. He got out in the crowd to dance with us and really kept the party going. From start to finish, he was incredibly professional and really listened to what we wanted on our special day! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Garrod · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Pat is awesome!!

We worked with DJ Pat. He is the best!! He scheduled several calls before the wedding to make sure that he knew exactly what music we wanted to hear, and he absolutely stuck to it! He made the process easy and our dance floor was packed all night!!

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 6
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 7
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Julio C Velez · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!

Titus Touch Music, the name speaks for itself. If you are looking for a professional, look no further. Titus paid attention to all our wants and desires. He is very detailed oriented, very pleasant and professional and he kept us all on the dance floor. The search stops at Titus Touch Music.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Noelymari Sanchez Velez · Married on 09/21/2019

EPIC day enjoyed by all

The word for our wedding was EPIC and epic it was!! We had the honor to have Titus DJ our wedding at the beautiful Mark Twain House and Museum & we had a blast. He played such variety of songs and had us dancing all night. Thank you for keeping the party going and traveling all the way to CT. We are so grateful!

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 8
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Laura Kline · Married on 09/14/2019

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Titus Touch Music was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator at The Bond because they had been to the venue often, were very professional, and excellent at getting people up and dancing and making sure they have a great time. It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I was given the DJ Mark who was in constant contact with me and responded quickly with any questions. He sent me paperwork to fill out months prior and when the paperwork was due (two weeks prior to the wedding) sent me a gentle reminder email. We had a lot of specific song requests that weren’t often played at weddings and he would email me with the songs he had found to make sure the versions were correct. During the wedding he was very easy to speak with and would drop everything if I had any requests or questions! He truly seemed to love his job, arrived early to the event, and never bothered me with questions that were not important.

I thought it was so professional when he checked in with myself, the groom and the parents prior to everyone being introduced after the cocktail hour to make sure he had all the correct songs and names and ran through with everyone the order of introductions and upcoming dances. The photo booth also provided by Titus Music was amazing. There were two people working it who were lovely. They were so great about having everyone put the second print out of photos in a book for us and write a little blurb! They even announced a last call for the photo booth which reminded the groom and I to get a photo together before it was too late! The book was then immediately given to us at the end of the wedding and was such a joy to look through the next day! I would absolutely recommend Titus Touch Music to anyone who needs a DJ. Sometimes you don’t realize but the DJ is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and you can’t go wrong with anyone from Titus Touch!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Mario

Mario Mellinger · Married on 09/11/2019

Couldn't Be Happier!

Titus was an absolute pro’s pro when it came to providing his services for our wedding. Wedding planning puts enough on your plate on its own; it was such a relief to know that, throughout the whole process, the last thing we had to worry about was our DJ/entertainment – Titus had everything handled from start to finish, and let us be as involved as we wanted to be in the planning.

Everything from the preliminary/early planning stages, to the quick and understanding correspondence throughout, as well as the actual wedding day itself; Titus couldn’t have been a more professional, accommodating and knowledgeable resource – not to mention a great person in general. You can definitely tell right away that he knows his stuff and has years of successful experience under his belt; he was more than happy to answer any questions and help us craft the perfect plan for our wedding day. There wasn’t a moment that we felt anything less than secure and confident in him! Whether it was the ceremony itself or the reception, Titus hit every mark; the dance floor was absolutely crowded the entire night – I’ve never seen anything like it before!

My wife and I couldn’t be more appreciative of Titus and his making our big day such an enjoyable experience for all, and we highly recommend him and his services without question! He is an incredible person in addition to an expert at his craft.

Thanks again, Titus!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kristin P · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend!

We cannot say enough good things about DJ Mark from Titus Touch. He was very organized, professional, and most importantly, kept our friends and family dancing all night long! He was easily accessible via phone and email throughout the planning process and was quick to make any changes we requested. We are still getting compliments from our family and friends about the DJ/music from our wedding! Thank you DJ Mark for helping to keep our day running smoothly and for giving our guests an awesome experience! We will definitely recommend Titus Touch to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan James Whittle · Married on 09/01/2019

He was great!

I would've wrote this review much sooner, but life just got in the way.

Titus was our DJ and did an amazing job! Aside from him being an awesome DJ throughout the night (even so much so where he was hitting the dance floor too lol), his communication has to be what I liked best about him. If I ever had a question of any kind he had an answer for me almost immediately wether it was text, phone call, or email I never felt like I was being sidelined by him.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kelli Kimmel · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept the dance floor full!

Titus did a fantastic job!! He was very polite and professional and kept the dance floor full all night! We received so many compliments on the music. Titus also made the planning phase very easy and stress free. We were able to fill out a form with the details and use his website to select songs. We'd highly recommend Titus Touch for your next event!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Hannah · Married on 07/19/2019

Helps create a good atmosphere

We were very excited to have Titus himself as our DJ for our wedding. He did a very good job and did not disappoint! He helped to make everything run smoothly and most of the time there were always people on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Merritt · Married on 07/13/2019

The best ever!

We had DJ Pat for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had a couple phone conversations with him prior to meeting him on the day of our wedding. He came equipped with different mics for our officiant to choose from and our song choices. Not a single song was off cue, everything was perfectly timed in the way we had envisioned it. It’s clear that DJ Pat and Titus care about excellence in their execution.

My parents contacted him secretly to swap my planned father-daughter dance song to the karaoke version so my brother sing it. As a part of that, my parents brought a cool, old school mic for my brother to sing with, and DJ Pat hooked it up and made it such a fun experience for me and for our guests.

Now for the dancing… my family is WILD about dancing, so everyone had high expectations for our DJ to keep the dance floor rolling all reception long. He was so good at reading the room, we had 90 year olds out there bumping to Play That Funky Music. The dance floor wasn’t even big enough to hold everyone who wanted to dance, so we were spilling into the table areas! A DJ can make or break a wedding, and DJ Pat with Titus Touch totally rocked. We have gotten compliments every single day from people reminiscing, and it’s been 3 weeks! We are so thrilled that we chose to work with Titus Touch, it was a party that will never be forgotten!

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 9
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 10
    Sent on 08/04/2019

E Pendrak · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ!

We hired Titus to DJ our daughter’s recent wedding at Ironstone Ranch. He was very personable and a consummate professional. He played perfect music prior to and during the ceremony as well as later at the reception to get people up onto the dance floor. He played the music we requested. He also provided uplighting that cast a beautiful soft glow on the walls and ceiling of our barn reception venue. He even came out on the dance floor to teach our guests some dance moves. We highly recommend Titus. He will do an awesome job for your event!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Catie · Married on 06/21/2019

Titus Touch

Amazing DJ, he read the crowd well, and paid attention to our requests. He had everyone on their feet!

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 11
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 12
    Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/15/2019

Above and beyond

I cannot say enough good things about Titus. He was the most amazing DJ ever!!! From the beginning he was always super helpful, professional, and very responsive. The week leading up to my wedding we talked through the reception and he helped to set my mind at ease. He really knows what he’s doing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!!! You can tell he’s a pro because he was able to roll with any changes made the day of and cater the music based on what people were really dancing too. Plus he’s just a genuine and easy-going person, it made the whole process very enjoyable. I highly recommend him and his team for any type of event.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Natalie Mcdowell · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience!

DJ Titus was the best! My husband and I have been to multiple weddings that he has worked at and every time it is a wonderful experience. Everyone was on the dance floor and guests had nothing but good things to say! DJ Titus walked the wedding party through everything and was super easy to reach and communicate with regarding music selection. It was an amazing opportunity to work with DJ Titus to plan our special day!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Mark made sure our day was great

DJ Mark made our wedding great. He played all of the songs we requested and took the time to make sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name in the wedding party. Him and Titus were both easy to work with and responded quickly. We also had a photobooth which was fun- the photos turned out a little dark but that could have been lack of lighting at the venue.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2019

Titus was great!

My Husband and I got married in May and were lucky to reserve Titus, as our DJ. He was the best
    Very patient, thorough, accommodating and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend Titus Touch.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Dan Listrani · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best DJ Around

My wife and I had Titus as our wedding DJ and could not have been more happy. Not only was Titus very responsive throughout the lead-up to the wedding, he was also very thorough and detailed. During the wedding itself, Titus had the dance floor rocking. He knew exactly what type of music to play and when. I highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

Dj Titus was the best!! Everyone was out on the dance floor and loving it! He played a variety of music. He definitely helped me with picking the best music for each part of the wedding! We had such a blast and so did everyone else! The photo booth was a HUGE hit with everyone! We even received a book filled with the photos and it is definitely a keeper! It was a great ceremony and reception! We will never forget the great party!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

We can't say enough great things about Titus Touch. DJ Mario was very easy to work with leading up to our big day, which was super impressive given the short amount of time we were in contact with him. We were originally scheduled to work with DJ Chris, who had to step away from our wedding date due to a family obligation, and Mario stepped in and did a great job at making us feel at ease with all the decisions. We had many, many compliments from our guests regarding Mario's DJ skills and his exuberant personality that was on display as he emceed our reception. Overall, we give Titus Touch a 5/5 stars and would recommend them to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brian · Married on 08/25/2018

Mark did a great job DJing our wedding at the Star Barn! He was very professional, kept everything on schedule, and kept the dance floor packed. I would recommend Mark and Titus Touch to DJ all my friends' weddings moving forward.

Sent on 08/28/2018