Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Reviews

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 5
Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 6

Dan Listrani · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best DJ Around

My wife and I had Titus as our wedding DJ and could not have been more happy. Not only was Titus very responsive throughout the lead-up to the wedding, he was also very thorough and detailed. During the wedding itself, Titus had the dance floor rocking. He knew exactly what type of music to play and when. I highly recommend him and his team!

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

Dj Titus was the best!! Everyone was out on the dance floor and loving it! He played a variety of music. He definitely helped me with picking the best music for each part of the wedding! We had such a blast and so did everyone else! The photo booth was a HUGE hit with everyone! We even received a book filled with the photos and it is definitely a keeper! It was a great ceremony and reception! We will never forget the great party!

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

We can't say enough great things about Titus Touch. DJ Mario was very easy to work with leading up to our big day, which was super impressive given the short amount of time we were in contact with him. We were originally scheduled to work with DJ Chris, who had to step away from our wedding date due to a family obligation, and Mario stepped in and did a great job at making us feel at ease with all the decisions. We had many, many compliments from our guests regarding Mario's DJ skills and his exuberant personality that was on display as he emceed our reception. Overall, we give Titus Touch a 5/5 stars and would recommend them to all of our family and friends!

Brian · Married on 08/25/2018

Mark did a great job DJing our wedding at the Star Barn! He was very professional, kept everything on schedule, and kept the dance floor packed. I would recommend Mark and Titus Touch to DJ all my friends' weddings moving forward.

• O

Orlethia · Married on 08/04/2018

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding reception 08/04/2018. We have so many memories to laugh at for years to come. It was pure joy working with Mr. Titus on planning for our special day. He made sure everything was handled and we didn't have to worry about anything, even a date change. I would highly recommend call him today!. Don't wait...

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Chris did an amazing job at our wedding! We had varying generations but was able to cater to everyone and got everyone on their feet! At one point we were a little off on the timing and he was able to roll with it and pull out the exact right song to smooth the transition. He called before and made sure he hit everything important to us and produced the day of.

• Juli

Juli · Married on 07/07/2018

I don’t even know where to start! Titus was amazing and we couldn’t have asked for more! The moment we met him I knew we had to book him and I’m so glad we did. Titus was honest, gave much needed advice and always made himself available to answer my millions of questions! Thank you Titus for a wonderful wedding day!

Deanna · Married on 06/16/2018

We had DJ Mark for our beautiful country barn wedding 06/16/18. He responded to our questions and worked with us on music for the reception. He worked with the time frame we had. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family!

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

When we first began planning our wedding I wasn't sure what the best method was for choosing a DJ. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a feel for their style based on just a website, but I got lucky and was recommended Titus by a family friend. Let me do you the same favor and recommend that you book Titus for your wedding. Titus and Andrew came to run the music and the photo booth. From the start, they were both professional and friendly. Titus was an incredible emcee for our wedding- he kept the party moving but only interrupted the music when it was absolutely necessary. He was very comfortable making last minute changes, which was flexibility we really needed as different family requests popped up over the course of the night. Once he opened the dance floor, it was never less than 80% full. My only regret about the wedding was that we didn't get a bigger dance floor because truly everyone was dancing. So many people complimented Titus and his music, ranging from my youngest flower girl to my great aunt. The photo booth was also a hit- I have been to weddings were the photobooth attendant was a little standoffish and seemed bored- Andrew was just the opposite. He was friendly, patient with everyone who came through, and was genuinely happy to be there. He made the photo booth a cornerstone of the event and made everyone feel welcome. I could not recommend booking them more strongly- the music and energy from the DJ sets the tone for the entire night and Titus did an incredible, incredible job.

Chi · Married on 06/02/2018

We want to express our sincere thanks for the tremendous job to DJ Titus did at our wedding. Every detail from the ceremony, through the reception, succeeded beyond our greatest expectations. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. It was important to us to keep the party going nonstop and he accomplished this even with the diverse musical tastes of the guests. DJ Titus knows how to work a crowd, keep everyone going and happy. The music selection was great and we appreciate you keeping the dance floor full the whole night. I also noticed that there were people in my family that never dance, but they were dancing at our wedding and he came out on the dance floor himself. Without question he was a critical element to the success and we are forever grateful that he made our wedding day the best party of our lives! We highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

-Jeffrey and Chi

Kevin · Married on 05/27/2018

Titus was absolutely an amazing DJ and he totally made the night. I know that most people say that 2 things guests remember the most are the food and the music, well Titus totally knocked it out of the park. All of our guests have approached us since the wedding and told us that Titus was the best DJ that they have ever experienced at a wedding. He really knew how to read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night long. My wife and I highly recommend Titus!

• Kate

Kate · Married on 05/12/2018

We worked with DJ Chris for our wedding day and he was, to say the least, FANTASTIC! Very professional and he knew just the beats to play to keep our guests having a great time! Thank you SO much for helping to make our day AWESOME!!! :) :) :)

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

If you choose to book Titus Touch Music you will not be disappointed. I found the company for my wedding and they could not be any easier to work with. The payments are online and so simple, and the service was worth every penny. Our DJ was Titus, himself, and he kept all of our guests dancing throughout the night. He was professional, made sure that he had all of the details worked out, and best of all, he came out on the dance floor himself!

B · Married on 03/10/2018

Titus was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very responsive and listened to what we wanted and executed well. He found all the music I requested to be played for the processional and me walking down the aisle. Our guests had so much fun dancing and REALLY enjoy the photo booth. We did request some songs that had a heavy bass, the quality was lacking for those as the bass was very noticeably distorted. All the lighting looked beautiful, I did not know exactly what I wanted and explained to Titus my vision and he delivered! Titus did a wonderful job! Our photo book was misplaced somehow and we wish it would have been given to our wedding day coordinator, we are extremely sad we won't get to see all the photos and messages from our guests. Other than the missing photo booth and the distorted bass on a few songs, everything went perfectly!

Jannessa · Married on 02/17/2018

Titus Touch was an excellent asset to our wedding day! From the moment we first talked to Titus, the process was smooth and stress-free. He was so easy to work with yet made sure all the details were covered and that everything was perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests of all ages saying they loved the song choices. Titus really seemed to know which songs to play and when. The dance floor had people on it all night from the first song played, something many people have said they’ve never seen happen before. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Arnaldo · Married on 12/02/2017

Have to say DJChris was awesome everything was on point there’s just nothing negative very humble and responsible I wish I could go up to 10 stars for him and the company Titus Touch

Stacy · Married on 10/28/2017

Mark was the DJ for our wedding and I could not have been happier with the services from start to finish. When I first met with Mark and Titus everything was very clear and they make the process less stressful, which is nice with planning a wedding :) I knew after I met with them that I had made the right decision.
    Mark did both the ceremony and reception and it was flawless. During the reception he helped things flow smoothly and kept us on track. Above all else, the music throughout the night was a great mix and everyone had a blast...the dance floor was never empty! I can speak for myself and I danced the night away! Thank you all for your contribution on the best day of my life :)

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

Titus personally played our wedding and had our guests on the dance floor all night. Throughout planning and coordinating our wedding, Titus was responsive, helpful, and professional. We would highly recommend Titus Touch to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Joe · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Pat McDonald was a consummate professional; he met with us a handful of times prior to our wedding and really took the time to bang out a playlist that was expertly tailored to our unique tastes. I would highly recommend him and Titus Touch for any event you are planning.

Nathan · Married on 10/07/2017

Mark, did a fantastic job, we had a few last minute changes to our agenda and he was very accommodating. He was flexible and made great on the fly adjustments.

Alyson · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Titus did an amazing job with our wedding on October 7th! The music from both the ceremony and reception were perfect! Titus really knew how to read my guests in order to play the best music to get everyone on the dance floor! There was never a time when the dance floor was empty! My guests also raved about Titus and complimented on how fun and high energy our wedding was! Our big day was perfect! Thank you Titus!

Kris · Married on 09/30/2017

We could not be happier with DJ Titus and his music skills. Our dance floor was never empty and we felt the beat all night long. DJ Titus made sure all generations of our guests had songs to boogie on down to and he "read the room" with professionalism and attention to detail so that everyone took a turn on the dance floor!!! One of the best vendors we worked with. Hire DJ Titus. You will not be disappointed.

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 7
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 8

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

We used Titus Touch music for our wedding last weekend and Had DJ Brenden! He kept our guests highly entertained and did a great job playing all of our requested songs. Titus was always quickly responsive to emails and it was great to have the music worksheet so far in advance for us early planners. Having a call with brenden a week before also helped to calm our nerves about the entertainment portion of our special day. Great value for Titus Touch Music! Highly recommend.

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Chris and Titus Touch was worth every penny spent! Titus called within 20 mins of completing their online form and was very helpful in answering all of our questions. Their interactive website made our music planning process very easy and seamless. Our guest were very excited to request their favorite songs prior to the wedding. DJ Chris talked with us about 2 weeks away from our date to review our song agenda form. He was very flexible with some our specific request and demonstrated his professionalism to ensure proper pronunciation of all names that were introduced. Our guests have not stopped talking about how much fun they had dancing to the music. Thank you Titus Touch and DJ Chris! We will always recommend your services to others and we may need to have another party to hire you again!