26 Circle Drive, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rev. David Di Raddo

Wedding Dayz is dedicated to making your dreams become a reality. When all the planning is done it comes down to The Event. The ceremony begins and you want all the months of planning to come together for that perfect moment you have always dreamed of. Dave DiRaddo is a professional in every sense of the word with years of experience performing weddings of every size and style. Whether your desire is religious or civil, big or small, formal or casual, Dave will help you create the perfect ceremony according to your wishes, dreams and desires. Read what other couples have said about their experiences working with Dave at www.weddingdayz.net as well as the reviews on this site. You cannot afford to make this important part of your day a casual decision. Take the time to find the right officiant for you.

withministe
copyof145d40
gedc126
gedc205
withministe

82 Reviews for Rev. David Di Raddo

Leah · Married on 09/08/2018

Dave recently officiated a wedding at Historic Ashland, where I work. He has amazing energy and passion! The ceremony was one of the most beautiful we have had at the venue this season and all of the guests were smiling ear to ear the entire time. I will recommend Dave to all of my clients in need of his services. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Rev. David Di Raddo's reply:

Thank you, Leah for your very kind words. It was a delight to see your new facility - I am confident you will be very successful and will recommend your venue to any of my couples who are need of a beautiful setting to hold their wedding. All the very best and I look forward to the next time we are able to work together. God bless - David

Corinne · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. Dave was an absolutely incredible officiant for our wedding. We really couldn't have chosen a better person for the job. He was very responsive to my first email and promptly answered any and all of my questions. He met with my husband and I a few months before the ceremony so we could get to know him and create a basic outline for the ceremony. He is so easy to talk to and made the entire process of planning the ceremony so easy. My husband and I weren't entirely sure of what type of ceremony we wanted, but after talking with Dave he helped us create the perfect ceremony. Throughout the reception and even weeks afterwards, so many people told me how much they enjoyed the ceremony because Dave made it so captivating, relatable and enjoyable. He was always on time, accommodated us for the rehearsal time and made every minute of the day perfect for my husband and I. He made us feel at ease on a day that is naturally filled with nerves and excitement. Dave, thank you so much for being apart of our day and making it so special. We would recommend Dave to any and every couple who is getting married!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev. Dave was wonderful at our rehearsal and wedding! We couldn’t have chosen anyone better to officiate our wedding! He was funny, engaging and charming! He meets with you to go over every detail of the wedding ceremony months before so you are aware of everything! He was available by email and phone anytime and was very responsive! He took all of our suggestions and ideas and helped us put together a great ceremony with vowels we chose. He even allowed us to go over the rehearsal more than once to make sure everyone was comfortable! He made the nerves of the day go away with ease and our ceremony turned out perfect! I can’t thank Dave enough and I’d recommend him to any couple!

Rev. David Di Raddo 1

Rev. David Di Raddo FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 420.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 220.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 420.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Occasions Disc Jockeys
    Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

David is the ultimate officiant. His personality keeps your attention and his friendliness calms all the wedding day jitters. Both Steve and Matt from Occasions know, and look forward to working wedding ceremonies with him.

• The Links At Gettysburg
    The Links At Gettysburg Country Club Weddings

Love working with Dave!!

• Conte Photography
    Conte Photography Wedding Photographers

I just love it when one of my couples tells me that Dave is their officiant. He is so upbeat and positive. His ceremonies are always heartfelt and he's great at throwing a little humor in. He seems to really get to know a couple and talks about them during the service. I highly recommend David as an officiant for your event.

• 26 Circle Drive Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 See on map