About Rev. David Di Raddo

Dedicated to helping you create a ceremony filled with the memories that last a lifetime.

Wedding Dayz is dedicated to making your dreams become a reality.  When all the planning is done it comes down to The Event.  The ceremony begins and you want all the months of planning to come together for that perfect moment you have always dreamed of.  Dave DiRaddo is a professional in every sense of the word with years of experience performing weddings of every size and style.  Whether your desire is religious or civil, big or small, formal or casual, Dave will help you create the perfect ceremony according to your wishes, dreams and desires.  Read what other couples have said about their experiences  working with Dave at www.weddingdayz.net as well as the reviews on this site.  You cannot afford to make this important part of your day a casual decision.  Take the time to find the right officiant for you.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)
Episcopalian (1)
Evangelical (1)

Rev. Dave was an absolutely incredible officiant for our wedding. We really couldn't have chosen a better person for the job. He was very responsive to my first email and promptly answered any and all of my questions. He met with my husband and I a few months before the ceremony so we could get to know him and create a basic outline for the ceremony. He is so easy to talk to and made the entire process of planning the ceremony so easy. My husband and I weren't entirely sure of what type of ceremony we wanted, but after talking with Dave he helped us create the perfect ceremony. Throughout the reception and even weeks afterwards, so many people told me how much they enjoyed the ceremony because Dave made it so captivating, relatable and enjoyable. He was always on time, accommodated us for the rehearsal time and made every minute of the day perfect for my husband and I. He made us feel at ease on a day that is naturally filled with nerves and excitement. Dave, thank you so much for being apart of our day and making it so special. We would recommend Dave to any and every couple who is getting married!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rev. Dave was wonderful at our rehearsal and wedding! We couldn’t have chosen anyone better to officiate our wedding! He was funny, engaging and charming! He meets with you to go over every detail of the wedding ceremony months before so you are aware of everything! He was available by email and phone anytime and was very responsive! He took all of our suggestions and ideas and helped us put together a great ceremony with vowels we chose. He even allowed us to go over the rehearsal more than once to make sure everyone was comfortable! He made the nerves of the day go away with ease and our ceremony turned out perfect! I can’t thank Dave enough and I’d recommend him to any couple!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rev. David Di Raddo Pricing

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$420.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00

220x220 sq 1400081634802
220x220 sq 1400081617184
220x220 sq 1400081754010 3
220x220 sq 1400081669181 2
220x220 sq 1400081697436 24.
220x220 sq 1400081440032
220x220 sq 1400081802054 gedc126
220x220 sq 1400081838708 gedc205
220x220 sq 1400081914945 withministe

9 ENDORSEMENTS
David is the ultimate officiant. His personality keeps your attention and his friendliness calms all the wedding day jitters. Both Steve and Matt from Occasions know, and look forward to working wedding ceremonies with him.

Love working with Dave!!

I just love it when one of my couples tells me that Dave is their officiant. He is so upbeat and positive. His ceremonies are always heartfelt and he's great at throwing a little humor in. He seems to really get to know a couple and talks about them during the service. I highly recommend David as an officiant for your event.

We always are very happy to hear when the ceremony officiant will be Rev. DiRaddo. He is truly very easy to work with. Always on time, concise, and clear as to what he will be doing and when, so therefore are our cues are very clear. He is always upbeat and very personable. Everyone loves him. His message to the couple is always inspiring and he has a very dramatic presentation that holds everyone's attention. We eagerly look forward to our next collaberation with Rev. DiRaddo.

26 Circle Drive, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055   See On Map
717-636-1744 (phone)
Rev. David Di Raddo is a wedding officiant from Mechanicsburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lancaster, Gettysburg, and York. Rev. David Di Raddo is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in all types of weddings..