170 Hotel Rd., Hershey, PA 17033 Map · Phone number

About Hershey Gardens

Surround your guests with natural beauty at the renowned Hershey Gardens. From a charming, intimate wedding, to a larger, spectacular event - it will be picture-perfect.

Opened in 1937, Hershey Gardens is a lovely 23-acre botanical garden filled with breathtaking theme gardens, brilliant seasonal displays, unique trees, an outdoor Butterfly House and a wondrous Children's Garden.

Hershey Gardens offer various sites for your wedding, including the popular Gazebo, historic Rose Gardens, tranquil Japanese Garden and breathtaking Oak Grove. Other locations are available for elegant tented receptions, sure to impress your guests.

GardensLogowebsite
SC11
GardensLogowebsite
hersey gardens 51 6298

15 Reviews for Hershey Gardens

We had a June wedding at the gardens. It was so beautiful! The staff was professional and my planner, Tyler, was wonderful, helpful, and very organized. We planned our wedding from West Virginia and it went off without hitch! She made sure no one walking in the gardens disturbed our ceremony. Even though it was a public area, it seemed like we were in our own private garden. The food and cake were delicious as well. I couldn't have imagined a better place for our wedding. I would highly recommend Hershey Gardens for an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2008

The Hershey Gardens are an unbelievably beautiful location for a wedding. I planned my wedding in the Gardens from 700 miles away, and I could not have done it without the help of Bridgit Wiest. She is an extremely organized and intelligent Wedding Coordinator. She was quick to respond, very helpful with the minor details and such a warm and pleasant person. She made my day much easier!

Sent on 10/19/2008

apryl · Married on 09/17/2006

I cannot say enough good things about the Hershey Gardens: not only is it a perfectly beautiful place, filled with colorful blooms, vast green scapes & playful water fountains, but it is also well suited for guests with shaded areas, smooth walkways & restrooms. There is plenty to see & do; literally fun for all ages! Not to mention the helpful, friendly, curtious, responsive, gracious staff members. I was amazed at how they all lended a hand to make our wedding day run smoothly.

Sent on 02/20/2007

Hershey Gardens FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor

• Everlasting Images Photography
    Everlasting Images Photography Wedding Photographers

The Hershey Gardens is a beautiful and unforgettable place to hold your wedding ceremony and/or reception. With acres of gardens for your guest to enjoy, the gardens also provide the perfect background for wedding photographs. Just outside the Hotel Hershey, it is easy to utilize this distinct location for your wedding ceremony. As always the Hershey Gardens/ Hotel Hershey staff provides the finest professional service. We love creating wedding memories at the Hershey Gardens and Hotel Hershey!

• Spiritual Unions
    Spiritual Unions Wedding Officiants

I am always delighted when a couple chooses to have their wedding at the Hershey Gardens. This is an enchanting place with the most beautiful flowers and scenery you will find in Central Pa. Hershey Gardens has so many spectacular settings to choose from to create a romantic and memorable space for you and your wedding guests to enjoy. Their event packages and prices are affordable and the staff is always friendly and professional, working to make every detail of your special day magical. Hershey Gardens is such a gorgeous setting I come here often on my own time and you can often find me linguering after a rehearsal or wedding just taking in the beauty of the place! The photo opportunities for your wedding party are endless. I hope to see you there on your wedding day.

• Wedding Dayz
    Wedding Dayz Wedding Officiants

I have had the priviledge of working with Hershey Gardens for several weddings that I have officated. I have found them to be professional, easy to work with and very concerned about the quality of their client's experience. I highly recommend this location for your wedding and know that you will be very pleased in your dealings with them.

• 170 Hotel Rd. Hershey, 17033 See on map