Willow Springs Estates

Richland, PA 17087 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Willow Springs Estates

At Willow Springs Esates, we provide the perfect venue for your perfect day. Our sprawling 46 acre esate is yours to roam as you search for the perfect spot for wedding day photos. As one of our wedding couples, feel free to take advantage of having your engagement photos taken at Willow Springs as well.

Whether you are having a ceremony, a reception, or both, the flowing water and romantic sunset provide a wonderful backdrop.

We do offer on site catering. Please notify us if you have a special caterer in mind so that we can explore the option of hosting their catering services at Willow Springs.

Our facility is capable of seating as many as 250 in our main open air structure. An endless number of guests can be seated in various tents adjoining the main structure. Our open air structure has both permenant flooring, as well as a permenant roof with ceiling lighting on dimmers.

As a special "thank you" for your service, we offer discounts to members of our military, veterans, and first responders.

June
June
Bride's photo
Bride's photo

11 Reviews for Willow Springs Estates

Marie · Married on 05/30/2015

Willow Springs was the prefect venue for us! We had our ceremony here; my husband really wanted an outdoor ceremony, and I want something that would provider cover so our guests could sit in the shade/out of the rain, and I loved that no one would have to walk or stand on grass during the ceremony. The gorgeous stone pavilion at Willow Springs was the prefect solution for us. I've had so many people tell me that it was the most beautiful outdoor ceremony they had ever been too, and of course, I couldn't agree more! Joya was amazing to work with; she was so accommodating and was always kind and helpful. They had all the chairs set up for our rehearsal so we would know exactly how it would look, and they power washed the pavilion the day before and hand wiped down every chair he morning of. In addition to the ceremony site, there are multiple lovely locations on the property for taking photos.

Willow Springs Estates is probably the best venue I have ever been to. The back drop is AMAZING, and Joya is highly professional and very accommodating. Her and her husband take extreme pride in the presentation of the venue, and also the service that they give each person. We would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone and everyone!! Thanks again

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 06/30/2012

Willow Springs Estates is a gorgeous location for a wedding! The view from the pavilion is breathtaking, and the landscaping surrounding the pavilion makes the setting even more beautiful. Everything for the rehearsal and ceremony went very smoothly thanks to Joya. She was a huge help, and I really enjoyed working with her while planning my big day. My experience at Willow Springs Estates was exactly what I had hoped for and more, and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Willow Springs Estates FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,524.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,536.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Willow Springs Estates 1
    Service Providers Discounts
    Discounts are available for military, veterans, and first responders

• Drew Hoey
    Drew Hoey Wedding Videographers

Willow Springs Estates is an absolutely beautiful location. If your looking for a great place to have an outdoor wedding, look no further. You won't be disappointed.

• Richland, 17087 See on map
    7175073759 (Other Phone Number)
    Please call to schedule a private showing. Appointments only please.