Wedding Dayz Reviews

82 | Mechanicsburg, PA

82 Reviews for Wedding Dayz

82 Wedding Dayz Reviews

Leah · Married on 09/08/2018

Dave recently officiated a wedding at Historic Ashland, where I work. He has amazing energy and passion! The ceremony was one of the most beautiful we have had at the venue this season and all of the guests were smiling ear to ear the entire time. I will recommend Dave to all of my clients in need of his services. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Wedding Dayz's reply:

Thank you, Leah for your very kind words. It was a delight to see your new facility - I am confident you will be very successful and will recommend your venue to any of my couples who are need of a beautiful setting to hold their wedding. All the very best and I look forward to the next time we are able to work together. God bless - David

Corinne · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. Dave was an absolutely incredible officiant for our wedding. We really couldn't have chosen a better person for the job. He was very responsive to my first email and promptly answered any and all of my questions. He met with my husband and I a few months before the ceremony so we could get to know him and create a basic outline for the ceremony. He is so easy to talk to and made the entire process of planning the ceremony so easy. My husband and I weren't entirely sure of what type of ceremony we wanted, but after talking with Dave he helped us create the perfect ceremony. Throughout the reception and even weeks afterwards, so many people told me how much they enjoyed the ceremony because Dave made it so captivating, relatable and enjoyable. He was always on time, accommodated us for the rehearsal time and made every minute of the day perfect for my husband and I. He made us feel at ease on a day that is naturally filled with nerves and excitement. Dave, thank you so much for being apart of our day and making it so special. We would recommend Dave to any and every couple who is getting married!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev. Dave was wonderful at our rehearsal and wedding! We couldn’t have chosen anyone better to officiate our wedding! He was funny, engaging and charming! He meets with you to go over every detail of the wedding ceremony months before so you are aware of everything! He was available by email and phone anytime and was very responsive! He took all of our suggestions and ideas and helped us put together a great ceremony with vowels we chose. He even allowed us to go over the rehearsal more than once to make sure everyone was comfortable! He made the nerves of the day go away with ease and our ceremony turned out perfect! I can’t thank Dave enough and I’d recommend him to any couple!

Wedding Dayz 1

Jamie · Married on 07/03/2017

Dave was amazing at our wedding! He received the most feedback (in a good way!!!) than any other aspect of our event. He was funny, witty, charming, and serious when he needed to be. He truly made our marriage start off on the right foot. We would highly recommend him for your event as well!

liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Rev. Dave was great at  rehearsal and our ceremony. He understood what we wanted and completely come through. He kept our ceremony entertaining  as well as a touch of humor. You can tell from meeting him that this is his passion and he gives his all into every ceremony he performs and our ceremony was no different. We had guest completmenting him and the ceremony all night asking where we found him saying he was very cool and did a great job.

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2016

Dave was an incredible officiant!!! I'm a little late in reviewing Dave as our wedding was 11/11/16. I will never forget how smoothly our rehearsal and ceremony went because of Dave's ability to keep everyone's attention, his kindness, and his calming demeanor. He has an excellent sense of humor and is extremely confident in his skills and abilities. Our guests loved him. Our friends who are getting married this year even asked for his info. after the wedding! I promise you your ceremony will be anything but boring if you hire Dave as your officiant. And, if you have stage fright like I do, he will help you stay completely cool, calm, and collected. Thanks again Dave, you made our wedding day so special!

• jaimeloryn

Jaime · Married on 10/15/2016

Dave is absolutely amazing! I have been to lots of weddings, but the officiant was never as incredible as Dave! He was engaging and well spoken. He took our wishes and carried them out even better than I could have imagined. He is well spoken, interesting and takes control of the situation. We opted to add a hand-fasting ceremony, a rose ceremony, edited standard vows and added a reading, all was no issue at all. He even steps out of the way for the first kiss so you don't see his head in the photos! He was incredible, even checking in with myself and my now husband throughout the process, (including day of) to help us stay calm. I only hope that I can attend one of his ceremonies again someday!

Erika · Married on 10/01/2016

Dave was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding! He met with us early on to go over what we want included and what we didn't want. He was understanding and listened to everything we said carefully. Everyone at the wedding loved him and my family is still talking about his charisma and joy during the ceremony! He kept things interesting but meaningful. Thanks, Dave, for being part of our beautiful wedding day!

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2016

David was recommended by The Cork Factory Hotel where we held our wedding. We met him a couple months before the wedding to go over everything we wanted to and not to include for our big day. That day we knew he was the one to marry us. He made us feel so comfortable and definitely has a great sense of humor. On our wedding day he was spectacular! Made everyone laugh but took his job very seriously, which is exactly what we wanted. Definitely something you need when feeling extremely nervous on your big day! We would 100% recommend him!!!

Rev. DiRaddo is fantastic. We were not really sure what we wanted our ceremony to be like. We definitely want it to be lighthearted and all about us and our family and friends. Rev. DiRaddo gave us lots of suggestions on what we could do and made the whole process unbelievably easy and fun. He is just the most awesome person. I am so very glad we choose Rev. DiRaddo as our officiant. Hands down one of the BEST choices I made in the entire wedding planning process.

emily · Married on 06/05/2016

My ceremony was perfect, beyond what I imagined it could be, and that is all thanks to Dave. We are from out of town and Dave came highly recommended from our venue. He is lively, fun, and charismatic. He was able to keep all the guests engaged during the whole ceremony. I am still hearing compliments from guests. Thanks for everything!! Highly recommend to everyone!!!!

Linda · Married on 04/17/2016

Pastor Dave was tremendous!!! I, the MOB, found Wedding Dayz online. After reading about his background, I gave my daughter his number. He met with us prior to the wedding to ensure everything would be as we wanted, made suggestions (one of which we used in the Ceremony), and added just the right amount of 'humor' to make everyone feel comfortable.
    My daughter and husband wrote their own Vows. My daughter's were on index cards...she accidentally left a card or two behind, so there came a moment when she became a little tense. I heard Pastor Dave, quietly, say twice to her, "speak from your heart, speak from your heart." My daughter took a deep breath, and did just that! It was all so very beautiful!
    Pastor Dave was very organized and professional, as well. I would recommend him to anyone that for one reason or another was not able to have the Ceremony at their own church. (Our's was at an outside venue) 5-Star, Plus!

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding day was to sign with David! He is really great at engaging a crowd as well as combining the perfect amount of humor and love into the ceremony. All of our friends and family are still commenting how great the ceremony was several weeks after the wedding.

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

Reverend Dave DiRaddo is a perfect choice for a wedding ceremony of any kind! I was so nervous about my ceremony because of many different religious beliefs in the guests who were attending the wedding. Dave did an amazing job at staying neutral with prayers while still making it meaningful for everyone. He did something very special in the beginning of the ceremony here he involved the guests to vow to support and encourage us in our relationship and had them say "I do". I can not even count how many people loved how he ran the ceremony and multiple people said that his words were a good reminder for their own personal relationships. Very impressed overall with Reverend Dave Diraddo and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

COURTNAY · Married on 09/12/2015

When looking for an Officiant, we never thought that we would have hit the jackpot as big as we did!!!! My husband and i were looking for a civil service, and Rev. David Di Raddo respected that! He was fun, upbeat, and kept our guests attention the entire time!!!! he was thorough, and was sure to explain everything he was about to do! It is a week later, and our guests are still complimenting us on our Officiant!!! Not your typical feedback!!! I am very proud that our wedding day was a great experience for our guests just as much as us, and Rev. David Di Raddo truly played a big part in that!

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

What an incredible individual! We feel honored to have had Dave officiate our wedding. When we initially met Dave we knew immediately he was a pro at what he does. After officiating hundreds of weddings he truly knows what works and doesn't work. We gave him our ideas and he was able to create a beautiful wedding ceremony. During the rehearsal he made the entire wedding party laugh and feel at ease for the big day. Dave was spectacular during the wedding! The crowd laughed and cried, but more importantly felt they were part of our ceremony. We got compliments all evening of our ceremony. Thank you Dave!!

Krystle · Married on 05/15/2015

Rev Dave was amazing. he was truly the talk of the wedding. He made our ceremony perfect. So easy to work! From our first meeting we just knew that he would make this day special. He kept things traditional and religious like we asked but with a sense of humor to keep everyone entertained. He even took a few moments in between things to speak quickly and quietly to us to make sure we were doing OK. He has a gift in what he does and we enjoyed him very much. If you looking for a great officiant this is your man

Reverend Dave was absolutely fantastic to work with! Guests are still talking about how wonderful the ceremony was. Reverend Dave really helped in making the day go smoothly. At rehearsal i was extremely worried things were going to be a mess, due to having our dogs and 4 children in the wedding. Reverend Dave reassured me it would all be okay! During the ceremony Reverend Dave kept things energetic and kept everyone happy and most importantly, awake! Thank you Reverend Dave!

• I

Inge · Married on 11/08/2014

Reverend Dave DiRaddo did an exceptional job of officiating our wedding. From the first time we had met with him, up until our wedding ceremony Rev. DiRaddo was professional, personable, and easy to communicate with. His suggestions, guidance, and leadership through the consultation, email exchanges, phone conversations, and at the rehearsal helped to keep us relaxed. He did a perfect job of blending religious and secular messages into the ceremony. We received so many compliments from our friends and families on how impressed they were with Rev. DiRaddo. We would highly recommend Reverend DiRaddo to make your wedding ceremony memorable.

Sean · Married on 10/04/2014

David was a pleasure to work with! He made our ceremony completely unique for us, and made sure it was engaging and entertaining, and fit our personalities. He was flexible on what we wanted it to be, and made sure everyone (including our families) were very happy with the ceremony. Thank you!

Rev. Dave made our wedding so special and was a huge impact on the mood for the day. I would recommend him above all and any! THANK YOU!!!

Reverend Dave was absolutely amazing! He has such a passion for what he does and it shines through in his personality! From the moment we met him for a "consult" we knew he was the one for us. So down to earth and added enough humor to make everyone feel special. He helped with the vows, the rose ceremony and a wine blending ceremony. He will help as little or as much as you want. He works around whatever you imagine for your special day. Our family also loved him and his way of makin everyone feel comfortable. It was a very special ceremony. We even had to move inside because of rain and the whole time while I was making the decision to wait or go inside, he was with me and the girls and was ready to do whatever I wanted to do. He was just wonderful and I would definently recommend him. You will NOT regret it!!!

Gina · Married on 08/16/2014

Man, what an awesome guy. Rev. Dave is amazing at what he does. We met him once for about a half hour to an hour to discuss how the ceremony will go. He gave us suggestions and feedback, but ultimately let us decide how we'd like our ceremony to be. He was incredibly organized, professional, and personable and I walked away from our first meeting knowing we made the right choice in hiring Rev. Dave. He ran the rehearsal without a hitch and made things very relaxed for the day of the ceremony. He provides a calming presence on the day of the wedding-which is very nice. The ceremony was lovely and everyone appeared to enjoy it. There were even some very funny and touching moments. I'd recommend him to everyone. He's so warm and just made our day so wonderful. We thank you Dave!!!!!

Katie · Married on 08/01/2014

Reverend Dave was a Godsend (literally!) for our wedding! We had been planning a Catholic ceremony with my priest, but when things fell through and our priest cancelled on us about 2 1/2 weeks before the wedding, I was a wreck! I searched online and found Reverend Dave and put in an info request with an explanation of how desperate we were feeling because of what had happened. He called me almost immediately and only a few minutes into the conversation, after he assured me he was available on our day and would love to help us out, I really felt like it was meant to be. Things were obviously very rushed for us as far as planning out the ceremony, but Rev. Dave was extremely accommodating and helpful. He is such a professional and it is clear to everyone who has seen him preform a wedding that he is very passionate about it as well. He injected the perfect amount of humor and reverence into the ceremony and incorporated some more personal touches for us, like the sign of the cross for my catholic family. Our guests loved him as well and everyone we spoke to about the ceremony said that they thoroughly enjoyed it and that their attention was caught the entire time, and most thought that we had known him personally for years!

I can't thank Reverend Dave enough for helping us to have a beautiful wedding ceremony that we will remember forever. He was truly a blessing and I'm sure will make any wedding that much more special.

Beautiful ceremony. Works with the couple to make the day unique for them.