1960 Garnet Rd, York, PA 17403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Infinite Blessings Ministries

I am Honored to provide heartfelt and inspiring, custom designed, non-denominational wedding ceremonies which, as a couple, reflect your unique personalities, visions and beliefs.

I will come to a park, hotel, banquet hall, chapel or wherever you are planning to hold your Ceremony - Inside or Out !!. Serving Adams, Dauphin, Harrisburg, York and Lancaster Counties in Pennsylvania and Northen Baltimore County and Harford County in Maryland.

I Believe that all ‘Rite of Life’ events deserve to be Recognized and Honored. I also offer Baby Blessings (Baptism/Christening); Commitment Ceremonies, Home and Business Blessings as well as Memorial (Funeral) Services.

16 Reviews for Infinite Blessings Ministries

Mary · Married on 03/26/2016

Reverend Melanie was just the perfect match for our oh-so quickly planned wedding. We didn't need anything grand so our original plan was a Saturday afternoon with parents and grandparents present. We picked a date just about 2 months in advance. Just about 10 guests. Thankfully we decided on Rev. Melanie because out of our price range, she did not have a guest limit for the package we chose. She also had in the package a binder as a keepsake with a script of the wedding. Of course as planning went on, the guest count got larger. She didn't mind! Not one bit. I got quick responses to any questions I had and she made it so easy. I also give her major props for being so patient the day of. Family was late to arrive and she went with it. Her husband played the ceremony music on a sound system they brought with them. She also took care of mailing the marriage certificate back to the state and had a short guide of what to do should you wish to change your name in our keepsake binder. :)

Sent on 05/08/2016

Andre and Judy · Married on 10/23/2015

Thank you so much for performing our wedding ceremony. We thank you for the Wedding Book, Marriage Certificate and Vows keepsakes.

Sent on 01/01/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Infinite Blessings Ministries FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MD, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• 1960 Garnet Rd York, 17403 See on map
    717-455-3405 (Phone number)
    Availalbe anytime by e-mail or phone!