1802 Westfield Road, Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Inner Peace Ministries

Warm and friendly wedding officiant serving many counties in Central Pennsylvania. Experienced, professional and open-minded--officiating for over 14 years! Services include WEDDINGS (also for GAY/LESBIAN COUPLES WELCOME!), RENEWAL OF VOWS AND BABY BLESSINGS. Offering several wedding packages to accommodate your needs and budgets and offering personalized service. Willing to travel to your location (travel charge may apply).

Working with you to create a unique and beautiful wedding ceremony that reflects your personal beliefs and values! For more information (photos, testimonials, personal bio and fee schedule), go to www.innerpeaceministries.net. Reviews on WeddingWire and Inner Peace Ministries Website (Thank You's).

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant
ecba4ce335b7d25a 032214 0234

68 Reviews for Inner Peace Ministries

• AshleyR

Ashley · Married on 01/10/2021

Rev Theresa was wonderful! My husband and I were so happy with her, she was very flexible and accommodating to any changes we wanted to the ceremony. She was also super responsive any time I emailed her which was greatly appreciated. She is a great speaker and really made our ceremony special. My guests kept complimenting us about her at the reception and they were even surprised to learn that she was someone we hired and not a personal friend, because she made our ceremony so personal and warm. Rev Theresa is a true professional and we were so happy to have the most important part of our wedding day taken care of by her.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Vincent B. · Married on 01/13/2020

Couldn’t ask for more!

Great experience! Timely, accommodating, and understanding.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Inner Peace Ministries's reply:

Thank you both so much! Your wedding was a beautiful experience for me as well! You love each other so much and I wish only the very best for you in the future!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/30/2019

Theresa is amazing!

I can’t even tell you how much I enjoyed working with Theresa. She’s awesome! When we met with her, she was super easy to talk to. She went over all the details for the day of our wedding. She also provided multiple sample wedding ceremonies to help us with choosing our vows. My guests thought she was a great choice and I’m very happy she was the one who married us :)

Sent on 04/28/2020

Inner Peace Ministries's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the incredible review! It was my pleasure to work with you and Christopher! Hope you are enjoying married life and I send my love and gratitude!

Inner Peace Ministries FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Earth-Based
    Episcopalian
    Jewish
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Inner Peace Ministries 1
    Free Commemorative Wedding Binder with All Ceremony Packages!
    EVERY couple receives a decorative, commemorative copy of their wedding ceremony in a binder with protected pages as a keepsake of your wedding day.

• Party Belles Wedding Planners

Reverend Theresa is a lovely woman who understands weddings inside and out. Regardless the size or tone of the wedding, her ceremonies are always a beautiful reflection of the bride and groom. We whole heartedly recommend you meet with her to discuss your perfect wedding ceremony!

• Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Wedding Officiants

Rev. Theresa is someone I hold in the most highest regard, both professionally and personally. She truly hears what her couples desire in a ceremony and creates what best conveys those wonderful feelings of love. She works with honesty, integrity and with sincere care. Theresa is one of the first officiants I refer to when my calendar is booked - always confident they are in good hands.

• Designing Memories Wedding Planners

We, the wedding planners of Designing Memories, love working with Theresa and highly recommend her! She is dependable, professional, and very helpful. Choosing a great officiant is so important to your wedding day running smoothly so give her a call.

• 1802 Westfield Road Harrisburg, PA, 17112 See on map
    Location of (Inner Peace Ministries)