Party Belles

York, PA View map
$1,365 Package Price

$1,365 Package Price

IN OUR 13th YEAR OF BUSINESS!!!

You can count on the award winning Party Belles to bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding to life!

Why choose Party Belles?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible and make the planning process fun. We have years of experience and a wealth of connections to help you choose the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs within your budget!

We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions.

We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you.

Of course, on your wedding day we will be there to make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day; it's your time to shine!

Our attention to detail will make sure your special day is filled with spectacular memories that will last you a lifetime.

We can’t wait to meet with you for your complimentary consultation!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$680

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,365

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,095

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Melody
    Melody K. Married on 04/25/2021

Excellent , detailed, very professional

I had the best experience with Party Belles !!! Particularly with Erin ❤ But overall everyone at Belles are just wonderful I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for help with planning or decorating !!!!! I rate them at a 10 !!!!!!!!

Party Belles's reply:

Hey, Melody! We rate you a 10, too. :) Big hugs and love to you and Robert, and your whole family!
    Dawn W. Married on 03/04/2021

Perfection

Erin and Party Belles 100% exceeded my expectations and provided me the dream wedding I dreamed of as a little girl. From our very first contact Erin was amazingly supportive, listened to every thought, idea, suggestion I had, encouraged me when planning was getting to me, contacted me almost daily from day one to wedding day, had tissues ready without asking and delivered a STUNNING setup in our home that left us speechless and our guests in awe. I’ve dealt with 100’s of vendors in my lifetime and Erin/Party Belles blew everyone way out of the water. They will oversee every special event we’ll have for the rest of our lives and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Party Belles's reply:

Dawn, we miss you already! Thank you for leaving this review, and for helping us to kick off our season after a VERY quiet year!
    Danielle F. Married on 10/31/2020

Party Belles

Amy from Party Belles is beyond awesome. She was on top of everything. Any questions or cocerns she was on it. She made me feel very relaxed knowing she was taking care of what need done. A freindship has developed from this experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Amanda & Alex
    26 photos · 09/08/2018

Orendorff Studios Orendorff Studios Wedding Photographers

We worked with Party Belles at our Bride's Wedding at the Battlefield Bed & Breakfast back in June. Their Day-of Coordination is a huge benefit to Brides (as well as other Vendors like us).

Just Bartending Just Bartending Bar Services & Beverages

Whenever I hear that Party Belles is in charge of the event, I know my staff will have a smooth time with the planning and organization of the entire thing. We love working with them and enjoy their company!

HD Entertainment HD Entertainment Wedding DJs

These ladies are some of the hardest working and most down to Earth wedding vendors you will ever meet! Absolutely a joy to work with and they do everything with an upbeat personality and a smile. They definitely know what they are doing and how to plan a party. We highly recommend!

25 Marianne Drive, 1282 Greensprings Drive York, PA, 17406
717-332-1829
Location of (Party Belles)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding