Party Belles Reviews

66 | York, PA

66 Reviews for Party Belles

Danielle Fillmann · Married on 10/31/2020

Party Belles

Amy from Party Belles is beyond awesome. She was on top of everything. Any questions or cocerns she was on it. She made me feel very relaxed knowing she was taking care of what need done. A freindship has developed from this experience.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Sharon Nesky · Married on 08/09/2020

Above and beyond!

Hiring the team at Party Belles was the best decision we made! We were thrilled with the job that Erin and the team did, not only leading up to our day, but the day of as well. Planning began pre-Covid; we were already stressing then...little did we know. Our date and venue changed twice, but Erin never skipped a beat. She found alternatives for catering and decor and made our day the best it could possibly be - and in 90+ degree weather the day of to boot! She truly was our rock! Over the course of many months of planning, she made herself available for questions/advice and her calm demeanor was our voice of reason when we began stressing about hosting a wedding during a pandemic. She worked hard to ensure every safety precaution was taken, and I am happy to report at almost three weeks out, everyone has a clean bill of health. We could not/would not have had such a wonderful day of celebration if not for Erin and the team at Party Belles!!
    A huge thank you to Erin and John!!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Donna

Donna Delcollo · Married on 06/06/2020

Covid Replan

My daughter's original wedding plans which had been planned for 18 months became a Covid causality. Luckily I saw an ad on Facebook for Party Belles and a package they offered for Covid Brides. We contacted Amy and were able to pull off a perfect wedding within a few short weeks. The smaller guest list (following the PA guidelines) and change in venue were the only changes. Can not thank Party Belles enough for helping us "Save the Day." They worked with us in every aspect - we added some items to the package in exchange for items we already had purchased. Amy was easy to work with, super accommodating, great with suggestions and very professional. Everything arrived on time, set up and take down were excellent. I just can not say enough about them. We highly recommend Party Belles!!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Erin

Erin Boyce · Married on 01/07/2020

Fantastic!

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Erin, our wedding coordinator! She helped make our special day stress-free, beautiful, and the way WE wanted it! She worked very closely with my mother because we had the wedding on her property. One of Erin's skills was being able to be a FABULOUS "liaison" between mother and daughter. She did a great job keeping us both pleased while still maintaining what the bride envisioned. Also, she was just so easy to talk to! I felt like I was calling/texting a friend by the end. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Nick

Nick Pavlosky · Married on 06/15/2019

Erin is the best

Erin was absolutely awesome to work with. She was professional and helped us out with everything we asked for, plus more. She provided grade A service. Definitely request her for a wedding, she’s an expert.

Sent on 06/18/2019

R · Married on 09/08/2018

The best! Amy went above and beyond. She was helpful with any questions I needed help with. Always had an answer. So sweet and hilarious. Very helpful on my wedding day, getting us anything we needed. Help load up the car and tipped our vendors. She helped coordinate so everyone was on the same page.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Leah is incredible

We hired Party Belles and worked with Leah throughout our wedding planning. Every idea I had she would give me real feed back on. She responded to my emails so fast, she had so many incredible suggestions. She was there on our actual wedding day too and I felt so calm and comfortable knowing she was running things. 100% use Party Belles and absolutely choose Leah to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Cristina · Married on 05/20/2018

I rented a few items for my wedding from Party Belles and was very pleased with how easy it was to book them and rent from them. Communication was easy and helpful, responses to my questions leading up to the Wedding were very quick. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so excited to write this review, because Party Belles was absolutely ESSENTIAL to making my wedding day perfect! I worked very closely with Leah to refine all of the little details for the big day, and she was so energetic and positive about everything. She really helped take all the things I wanted and put them together so it all worked. I had an idea for a balloon wall, and she was so excited to do it and the end result was amazing. She was always quick to respond to emails went out of her way to make things as easy as possible for me. All of the rentals were great quality and affordably priced, from the gold chairs to the blush table scatter, and Leah was there that day to help set everything up including the additional décor that I brought with me. Party Belles did our gorgeous ceiling drape with lights, and we rented all of the chairs, the sequin runners and the sequin sweetheart table cover, which really made the room sparkle. Highly, HIGHLY recommend Party Belles in York, PA.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Mike · Married on 12/09/2017

We used Party Belles as our day of wedding planners in Dec 2017. Amy was available leading up to the wedding to discuss the timeline and check-lists. They were able to attend our wedding rehearsal which was helpful because they were able to get a feel for the church and know how we wanted the ceremony to work. On our wedding day, Amy and Leah arrived and stayed for the day and helped make everything flow without issues. I know they did a good job, not because of how much I observed them doing, but by how I never once thought something wasn't going right. They made sure behind the scenes ran smoothly and it was appreciated to relieve our parents / relatives of this headache. We also rented some sweetheart chairs from them that were beautiful on our special day!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Kirstin · Married on 09/23/2017

Amy from Party Belles was great to work with! It definitely made the day of my wedding stress free. Amy went above and beyond to make my day perfect :)

Sent on 10/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Oh where to start. Leah from Party Belles is the most awesome person to work with. She has so many ideas and the decorations are gorgeous. She took her time with us and helped bring my dream wedding come true. I just cant say enough of her. She is the sweetest person and is always so enthusiastic. She made the decorating of our wedding so easy and effortless on my part. I gave her my thoughts and what I imagined and she delivered so much more than what I could have dreamed. I cant recommend Party Belles enough!! You wont regret using them and its one less thing you need to do. She set up and tore down. I didn't have to lift a finger. Going to the shop was one of my favorite things about wedding planning. They have so much and so many different themes to fit every wedding/party theme.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Mandy · event on: 09/10/2017

Amy was an amazing event coordinator. Everything was perfect and as promised. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Roberta · event on: 09/10/2017

Best 100th birthday party ever!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Lisa · event on: 09/10/2017

Amy, Leah and her team made this birthday party one to remember! The decorations were top notch, and they knew how to direct the event to keep it flowing.

Nancy · event on: 09/10/2017

Party Belles is such an important part of the Greater York Area; I don't know how we managed without them before.
    Amy is the best! There's nothing she won't try to do for you. And she's super patient when you change your mind a lot. If you're unsure about something, just ask - she'll steer you in the right direction (and respects your budget).
    I've seen pictures of other people's events too - what a wide range of party themes she puts together - I will definitely call Party Belles when I want to plan another celebration.
    PS - Leah and Erin are great - they all work so well together - everyone at Party Belles is awesome! They obviously love what they do and it shows!

Jean · event on: 09/10/2017

Totally professional and also warm and friendly.
    Amy, Leah, and Erin are so easy to talk to and they have great ideas! I never knew how much an event planner could make your party an over-the-top affair - everything was perfect!
    I first met Amy when I discovered her shop - it's amazing! You can can rent almost anything and even buy your own decorations & gifts. They'll turn any room (or outdoor area) into a magic celebration. We all had so much fun and we didn't have to worry about the details - Amy was there and was one step ahead of us. This birthday party was awesome! Thank you, Party Belles??

Renee · event on: 09/09/2017

Amy makes it effortless and special

Jesse · Married on 09/02/2017

Leah did an amazing job helping coordinate our wedding, planning decorations and worked out every detail we could think of. Erin helped us out on our wedding day with getting guests to where they needed to be and making sure everything ran smoothly. We'd highly recommend Party Belles for any wedding or event planning services!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

Leah was great helping organize and plan the details pretty much up until the day before! She really went above and beyond! She always listened to any changes or concerns I had and made sure I felt comfortable with all my decisions! Erin was our coordinator the day of and she was on top of everything! She made all the decisions so I wasn't bothered with the little things on my special day! I definitely recommend Party Belles for any events you need planning!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Karen · Married on 06/10/2017

Very helpful making sure everything on my daughter's wedding ran smoothly.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

We hired Party Belles for our wedding in May 2017. The main reason was for day-of-event coordination, as we picked a unique venue (Central Market in York), which meant that we were on our own for a LOT of details: dancefloor/table/chair rentals, set up, decorations, food vendors, etc. So, we really wanted someone to help make sure the day would go smoothly AND help guide us to the right vendors along the way.

Amy was awesome to work with! Always full of cheer and positivity, yet also on top of all the details. She led us to some great vendors, and was also very patient & helpful with my chronic indecisiveness. Also, her emails would always address every single question I had.

On the day of our wedding Amy & her daughter, Leah, were invaluable. We were supposed to have our ceremony outside in Cherry Lane, so Party Belles arranged ALL of the chairs for us. Unfortunately, we were one of those "lucky" couples to have rain on their wedding day. I waited until as late as possible to make the "let's move it inside" call - hoping it would clear up enough. Party Belles patiently waited, and when we made the call - they jumped into action. The wedding was moved, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Also, moving the wedding into the Market was an easy call b/c it looked PERFECT! The table linens and added bistro lights from Party Belles made the Market look magical!

Amy also pulled some AMAZING strings. The park that our ceremony was supposed to be in had construction fences up. They were an eyesore that I was pretty bummed about. The day before the wedding, we showed up for our rehearsal - Amy had found the right people and the fences were GONE!! It was incredible. She also made some signs and phone calls to ensure that we wouldn't have strangers wander into our ceremony. It's a shame that all of that was for nothing (STUPID rain...I'm still not over it, lol).

Go with Party Belles. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

I have worked with Amy and her staff on two of my parties, she is amazing!!
    Amy is very professional and her ideas are endless. She will work with you on your vision, but yet I also let her take control and trust her completely.
    The decor she creates is stunning, with a luxurious flare.
    I will continue to work with her on my upcoming parties!!!
    Amy thank you so much, you always know what I want and always exceed my expectations!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Jesi · Married on 08/27/2016

Let's start this by saying how difficult it is to transform a fire department into a beautiful wedding reception... Within a reasonable budget. Amy was so helpful when we met with so many options for decorating. She stayed within our budget, was prompt getting back to my crazy bride to be questions and fulfilled everything she said they would. I wish I would have hired her as our wedding coordinator!
    I wish wedding wire would give options to post pictures!

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • TeamAndre

Tana · Married on 07/16/2016

Amy literally made our wedding decor dreams come true. Our reception was something that only dreams are made of and she turned it into reality. I love her liveliness and just how enthusiastic about her designs. We asked for a glamorous wedding and that is just what she created.

Sent on 07/28/2016