Private Residence, Harrisburg, PA 17110 Map · Phone number

About Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed in an affordable Wedding Coordination company serving the Central Pennsylvania area.  A wedding coordinator is essential for every wedding to make sure that the bride and groom are able to enjoy their day the way they were meant to.  Please contact us for more information regarding wedding coordination.  Something Borrowed is there from Idea to I Do!!

Other couples have also viewed

• Down to the Details
helengifttable
helendiningroom
terrisTable

10 Reviews for Something Borrowed

Stacy Fry was completly awesome to work with! My husband and I had even won 1/2 off coorindation from another company and we chose to go with Something Borrowed instead. Stacy was in constant contact and always ready& willing to help- above and beyond her Day of Coorindation services!
    The day of she arrived and performed mircales! We had a ton of decor and she set it all up perfectly. We had a few bumps along the way and she handled them with ease.
    She made me & my husband feel like we were able to relax once she arrived!
    Overall we rate her a 10+!!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Kris · Married on 09/29/2012

We were so glad to have Stacy be there to assist us in our daughter's wedding reception. Assist is the wrong word, though --- she was the key player to making the reception what it was! I made certain to give her a very, very detailed typed list of what she needed to accomplish from the time she had access to our venue to the time our guests began to arrive following the ceremony. I think the list might have overwhelmed most "normal" people, but Stacy just took the bull by the horns and took it step-by-step until everything was perfect by the time the first guest walked in the door. She understood our vision and went with it! When the night was over and all the guests had left, Stacy and her hubby were still there. Sometime earlier, behind the scenes and without us knowing it, they had packed up all the gifts and the candles and flowers, etc, etc. and had everything ready for us to load into cars. I can't imagine how people do everything there is to do on the day of a wedding and be everywhere you must be without someone like Stacy (and her hubby, sometimes) to be there for you and to make everything like the dream you envisioned from day one!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2012

Stacy was fantastic! She went above and beyond making sure we had a fantastic reception without all the worry and hassle. I highly recommend her services to make your day run smoothly!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Something Borrowed FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• SweeTreats Cake Boutique
    SweeTreats Cake Boutique Wedding Cakes

Stacey from Something Borrowed goes above and beyond with every event she's a part of. Give her a call, you can't go wrong.

• Artistic Difference Wedding Photographers

They are great to work with. I have heard Brides saying that they do a great job!

• Private Residence Harrisburg, 17110 See on map
    7179791971 (Phone number)
    Location of (Something Borrowed)