Bella Manse

Millersville, Pennsylvania View map

Bella Manse, in Millersville, Pennsylvania, creates beautiful cakes that will serve as the centerpiece to your wedding reception. Since 1995, cake designer Renee Hunter has developed unique designs that reflect the personality of each couple she works with. She bakes all her creations in her home cakery located in a 130-year-old Victorian manor named Bella Manse.

Bella Manse prioritizes a strong attention to detail and elegant designs. Renee will work closely with each couple to ensure their cake vision comes to fruition. Not only will the cakes look amazing but they will taste amazing too. Each cake is made using high-quality ingredients that will leave guests wanting more. Renee creates both wedding cakes and groom's cakes, which she will deliver and set up on the day of the wedding at your venue.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 05/21/2022

Delicious!!!

Renee was awesome! We did a dessert bar through our caterer for the wedding, but we wanted a cake for cutting purposes. We chose a chocolate cake with an oreo filling and it was absolutely amazing! She delivered it right to the venue for us too, which was super convenient! Highly recommend her!
  • Sarina
    Sarina K. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best cake I have EVER eaten.

Renee at Bella Manse truly knows how to bake...I'm honestly not really a cake person but after trying her wedding cake samples she made me a believer again. For my wedding I ordered a lemon cake with a white chocolate mousse and raspberry filling and it was to die for. I can't stop thinking about how good it was. She also waved the delivery fee because we're military which was incredibly thoughtful and very much appreciated. The cake itself was gorgeous and she did such a good job communicating and having designing sessions with me to make sure her work matched my vision. I loved every single aspect of working with Renee and I truly cannot recommend her enough.

Bella Manse's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you Sarina! I thought you were sweet the first day I met you and I was happy to be included in your special day. Thank you for your business!
    Knowing that you loved the cake makes me happy! Take care!
  • Maddy
    Maddy H. Married on 10/17/2021

Delicious and Beautiful

We chose Bella Manse for our wedding cake and it was the best decision. Renee is incredible! Our guests kept telling us how delicious our cake was. It was so beautiful. Choose Bella Manse! You won't be disappointed. Thank you, Renee!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Beautiful cake designs and quality tasting cakes

Drumore Estate LLC Drumore Estate LLC Mansion Weddings

Bella Manse (Renee) is one of my very favorite vendors. Their product is not only beautiful, but consistently delicious. Renee is an artist. She did a cake in the shape of a wood duck which included a duck whistle and reeds that was amazing. Another favorite was Tiffany lamp cake. She never disappoints!

Digital Ephemera Photography Digital Ephemera Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Bella Manse so much, that we had her do the cake at our own wedding. We refer all brides to Bella Manse because we know the quality and pricing are what our clients want.

138 West Frederick Street Millersville, Pennsylvania, 17551

By Appointment only
Location of (Bella Manse)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding