Bella Manse Reviews

227 | Millersville, PA

227 Reviews for Bella Manse

Nichole · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Cake!

The cake was absolutely perfect. Renee nailed the design and executed exactly what I asked for. The cake not only looked pretty, but it tasted amazing as well!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 08/31/2019

The BEST cakes

Renee made us a beautiful wedding cake that also tasted absolutely delicious! Even though I'm not the best at explaining my vision, she understood exactly what I was looking for. And the cake was hands down the best wedding cake I've ever had. It was so moist and the icing was not too sweet; it was simply perfect. Renee was also such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her cakes to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Dupont · Married on 08/24/2019

Fighting for leftovers

Our cake tasted amazing - we went with the royal wedding setup which looked gorgeous and made for extremely nice pictures :-) René worked very well with our florist to get the romantic look we wanted. And on top, we liked the cake so much, we ate our anniversary cake already and plan to buy another cake for our anniversary :-)

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie B · Married on 08/17/2019

wedding cake

We had a 3 tier wedding cake with 2 flavors. It was beautiful and delicious. She created exactly what we asked for.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2019

Many comments..."Best Wedding Cake"

Oh my goodness! I've never heard people rave about a wedding cake until ours! Normally, its "the cakes doesnt matter", " no one will eat it"...we had a dessert bar and people still went back for seconds!!! We did a lemon, blueberry cake and a layer of oreo, vanilla. People were in LOVE! Renee answers promptly and is great to work with! I realized that I did not have a cake stand and she let me add on a cake stand rental quickly! She is amazing and her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

No one could stop talking about how amazing our cake looked and tasted. Renee really listened to exactly what we wanted and then made our dream came come to reality. She was helpful throughout the whole process with any questions we had. Her flavor combinations are amazing, I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Renee did a wonderful job with our cake! We would definitely recommend her. She’s a pleasure to work with and her cakes are both artistic and delicious!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Alexa Martinez · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding: Married on 11/11/18

Working with Renee of Bella Manse was amazing! Even though our wedding was small she still got exactly what we wanted! The cake was very moist and tasted absolutely amazing, so much that we had so many of our guests leaving with multiple slices of cake!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection

Renee at Bella Manse was absolutely fabulous to work with. She is so kind and down to earth, responsive, flexible, helpful, and so much more. On top of that, her cakes taste INCREDIBLE and look absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious and gorgeous!

Renee is hands down amazing at what she does. Not only was our cake beautiful but it was so delicious, I even had more than one bite when we cut the cake. Not only is she amazing when it comes to her wedding cake business. but she was also very helpful and kind whenever I needed to know anything or ask questions.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Renee is super sweet and nice. She also makes the most delicious cakes! From consultation to wedding day she was on top of every question or change i needed. She even went the extra way to make us a sample cake so i knew exactly how it would be. I couldnt imagine having my cake made by anyone else. The cake was beautiful and exactly how i imagined! Highly recommend she was amazing to works with. Thank you renee!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Sydni

Sydni · Married on 08/11/2018

Yummy and gorgeous

THANK YOU BELLA MANSE (Renee, owner)!!! We had a rough start finding someone to make us the perfect wedding cake that I had envisioned. We thought we found the one, but when we went to the original tasting, it was TERRIBLE. The cake was still frozen, and the buttercream tasted like pure Crisco... it was just terrible. SO, I went back to Wedding Wire where I found Bella Manse. The reviews of her cake were great, and everyone kept raving about the flavors! Since we lived 3 1/2 hours away, Renee worked with me to figure out the perfect time for us to come up and try cake, which I was nervous doing with our firs experience. Renee below my mom and myself OUT OF THE WATER with her tasting presentation and flavors!!! Literally the cake and icing melted in our mouths. She had sold us on her flavors, now it was just making sure she could do the piping work I wanted. She showed me LOTS of cakes she previously had done and even drew up the cake I was explaining to her without even showing her the exact piping I wanted!!! I knew right then, she was going to blow my mind with the end result of my wedding cake.... AND SHE DID!!! When I first walked into our wedding venue and saw the cake, I was in SHOCK how PERFECT the piping was. Renee completely outdid herself. Myself and my husband were truly amazed at her work. Usually you find someone that makes beautiful cakes, but the taste is horrible, or the cake tastes amazing but doesn't look so pretty. Renee mastered both!!! You will not be disappointed with her, she is truly amazing at her work!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding cake was breathtakingly beautiful! Guests kept telling my husband and I how delicious it was. Renee is excellent to work with. The cake tasting was so fun and one of the best parts of wedding planning! Her flavors are so unique and creative.

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • User1527844 · 1+ year ago

Probably the best cake I have ever had in my life! Not only did it taste fantastic but it was also beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I feel like I will have to check with her on birthday and anniversary cakes because the taste was excellent!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! Renee listened to everything we wanted and created the cake of our dreams! We changed our opinion a couple of times and Renee made our changes with no issue. Not only was it one of the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen, it was also the most delicious wedding cake we have ever had...and we have been in/to a lot of weddings! We received so many compliments on the cake and we would recommend Renee and Bella Manse to anyone!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/19/2018

So delicious and beautiful

Renee with Bella Manse was so great to work with. She was flexible, creative, attentive and just incredible overall. All of our guest raved about our wedding cake and we enjoyed it so much we had to make sure to try both flavors. We would highly recommend Bella Manse to anyone who is looking for a wedding cake!

Sent on 05/31/2019

LAUREN · Married on 05/11/2018

Our wedding cake was SUBLIME! Renee ground fresh almonds for us instead of just using almond extract for our simple almond / vanilla mousse and buttercream wedding cake. With simple flowers as a topper this was a pure dream come true. You would be silly not to use Renee, especially if you are a foodie like my husband and I! Thank you Renee!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee is the best to work with, and her cakes couldn't be more delicious. We knew she was our vendor when she took our design ideas and put them in a sketch and totally nailed it. Our guests raved at how great it tasted. 5/5 for sure.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee was amazing! The cake was delicious and beautiful. Can't say enough about Bella Manse. My husband and I are not huge cake people, but we couldn't eat enough of the yummy white cake and raspberry filling. Thanks for the seamless delivery and service!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Linda · Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you to Renee for understanding exactly what I envisioned for our wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and almost too picturesque to eat. It was delicious and perfect! We loved that we could choose two different cake flavors and fillings! We are looking forward to enjoying our anniversary cake next year!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Renee at Bella Manse is absolutely amazing! She is so easy to work with. We were able to meet with her and she took us through so many different options she could provide us. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted our cake to look like but after talking with Renee, she knew exactly what would fit our style best. Not only did the cake look beautiful but it also tasted amazing. I think it was most of our guests favorite part of the evening!!! I would highly recommend Bella Manse to anyone getting married or anyone in need of a cake for a special event. Renee is so flexible and understands the budget needs involved when it comes to planning. I know my husband and I will be using her for future big events!! Thank you so much Renee!

Sent on 07/06/2017

liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Renee from Bella manse did an amazing job on our wedding cake / cupcakes. The cake design was beautiful as well as the cupcakes.  It all tasted outstanding we got many compliments from guest and a few gust asking where we ordered the cake from.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee was awesome to work with and our cake was stunningly beautiful. I had no idea what I was looking for and she helped to guide me towards the perfect cake for our wedding. It was BEYOND delicious too!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • F

Frankie · Married on 05/28/2017

The amount of compliments on our DELICIOUS Red velvet oreo cake and white with raspberry filing are absolutely INSANE! Not only did Renee take my ideas and make it into the most beautiful display - BUT she as well was extremely helpful, responsive, and communicative in the process. No matter what I did she was always willing to meet me either halfway more more to help out. Don't miss your turn trying her delicious cakes SO WORTH IT!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Casandra · Married on 05/26/2017

More in the mid tiered price range than some of the others but totally worth it. The cakes are beautiful and amazing, and she will sketch your ideas on the spot the help bring your dream cake to life. She's the best

Sent on 06/05/2017