Bella Manse Reviews

Bella Manse 4
Bella Manse 5
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2019

Many comments..."Best Wedding Cake"

Oh my goodness! I've never heard people rave about a wedding cake until ours! Normally, its "the cakes doesnt matter", " no one will eat it"...we had a dessert bar and people still went back for seconds!!! We did a lemon, blueberry cake and a layer of oreo, vanilla. People were in LOVE! Renee answers promptly and is great to work with! I realized that I did not have a cake stand and she let me add on a cake stand rental quickly! She is amazing and her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Bella Manse 6
    Bella Manse 7

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Renee did a wonderful job with our cake! We would definitely recommend her. She’s a pleasure to work with and her cakes are both artistic and delicious!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Bella Manse 8

Alexa Martinez · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding: Married on 11/11/18

Working with Renee of Bella Manse was amazing! Even though our wedding was small she still got exactly what we wanted! The cake was very moist and tasted absolutely amazing, so much that we had so many of our guests leaving with multiple slices of cake!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection

Renee at Bella Manse was absolutely fabulous to work with. She is so kind and down to earth, responsive, flexible, helpful, and so much more. On top of that, her cakes taste INCREDIBLE and look absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious and gorgeous!

Renee is hands down amazing at what she does. Not only was our cake beautiful but it was so delicious, I even had more than one bite when we cut the cake. Not only is she amazing when it comes to her wedding cake business. but she was also very helpful and kind whenever I needed to know anything or ask questions.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Renee is super sweet and nice. She also makes the most delicious cakes! From consultation to wedding day she was on top of every question or change i needed. She even went the extra way to make us a sample cake so i knew exactly how it would be. I couldnt imagine having my cake made by anyone else. The cake was beautiful and exactly how i imagined! Highly recommend she was amazing to works with. Thank you renee!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Sydni

Sydni · Married on 08/11/2018

Yummy and gorgeous

THANK YOU BELLA MANSE (Renee, owner)!!! We had a rough start finding someone to make us the perfect wedding cake that I had envisioned. We thought we found the one, but when we went to the original tasting, it was TERRIBLE. The cake was still frozen, and the buttercream tasted like pure Crisco... it was just terrible. SO, I went back to Wedding Wire where I found Bella Manse. The reviews of her cake were great, and everyone kept raving about the flavors! Since we lived 3 1/2 hours away, Renee worked with me to figure out the perfect time for us to come up and try cake, which I was nervous doing with our firs experience. Renee below my mom and myself OUT OF THE WATER with her tasting presentation and flavors!!! Literally the cake and icing melted in our mouths. She had sold us on her flavors, now it was just making sure she could do the piping work I wanted. She showed me LOTS of cakes she previously had done and even drew up the cake I was explaining to her without even showing her the exact piping I wanted!!! I knew right then, she was going to blow my mind with the end result of my wedding cake.... AND SHE DID!!! When I first walked into our wedding venue and saw the cake, I was in SHOCK how PERFECT the piping was. Renee completely outdid herself. Myself and my husband were truly amazed at her work. Usually you find someone that makes beautiful cakes, but the taste is horrible, or the cake tastes amazing but doesn't look so pretty. Renee mastered both!!! You will not be disappointed with her, she is truly amazing at her work!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Bella Manse 9
    Bella Manse 10

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding cake was breathtakingly beautiful! Guests kept telling my husband and I how delicious it was. Renee is excellent to work with. The cake tasting was so fun and one of the best parts of wedding planning! Her flavors are so unique and creative.

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • User1527844 · 1+ year ago

Probably the best cake I have ever had in my life! Not only did it taste fantastic but it was also beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I feel like I will have to check with her on birthday and anniversary cakes because the taste was excellent!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! Renee listened to everything we wanted and created the cake of our dreams! We changed our opinion a couple of times and Renee made our changes with no issue. Not only was it one of the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen, it was also the most delicious wedding cake we have ever had...and we have been in/to a lot of weddings! We received so many compliments on the cake and we would recommend Renee and Bella Manse to anyone!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/19/2018

So delicious and beautiful

Renee with Bella Manse was so great to work with. She was flexible, creative, attentive and just incredible overall. All of our guest raved about our wedding cake and we enjoyed it so much we had to make sure to try both flavors. We would highly recommend Bella Manse to anyone who is looking for a wedding cake!

Sent on 05/31/2019

LAUREN · Married on 05/11/2018

Our wedding cake was SUBLIME! Renee ground fresh almonds for us instead of just using almond extract for our simple almond / vanilla mousse and buttercream wedding cake. With simple flowers as a topper this was a pure dream come true. You would be silly not to use Renee, especially if you are a foodie like my husband and I! Thank you Renee!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee is the best to work with, and her cakes couldn't be more delicious. We knew she was our vendor when she took our design ideas and put them in a sketch and totally nailed it. Our guests raved at how great it tasted. 5/5 for sure.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee was amazing! The cake was delicious and beautiful. Can't say enough about Bella Manse. My husband and I are not huge cake people, but we couldn't eat enough of the yummy white cake and raspberry filling. Thanks for the seamless delivery and service!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Linda · Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you to Renee for understanding exactly what I envisioned for our wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and almost too picturesque to eat. It was delicious and perfect! We loved that we could choose two different cake flavors and fillings! We are looking forward to enjoying our anniversary cake next year!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Renee at Bella Manse is absolutely amazing! She is so easy to work with. We were able to meet with her and she took us through so many different options she could provide us. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted our cake to look like but after talking with Renee, she knew exactly what would fit our style best. Not only did the cake look beautiful but it also tasted amazing. I think it was most of our guests favorite part of the evening!!! I would highly recommend Bella Manse to anyone getting married or anyone in need of a cake for a special event. Renee is so flexible and understands the budget needs involved when it comes to planning. I know my husband and I will be using her for future big events!! Thank you so much Renee!

Sent on 07/06/2017

liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Renee from Bella manse did an amazing job on our wedding cake / cupcakes. The cake design was beautiful as well as the cupcakes.  It all tasted outstanding we got many compliments from guest and a few gust asking where we ordered the cake from.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee was awesome to work with and our cake was stunningly beautiful. I had no idea what I was looking for and she helped to guide me towards the perfect cake for our wedding. It was BEYOND delicious too!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • F

Frankie · Married on 05/28/2017

The amount of compliments on our DELICIOUS Red velvet oreo cake and white with raspberry filing are absolutely INSANE! Not only did Renee take my ideas and make it into the most beautiful display - BUT she as well was extremely helpful, responsive, and communicative in the process. No matter what I did she was always willing to meet me either halfway more more to help out. Don't miss your turn trying her delicious cakes SO WORTH IT!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Casandra · Married on 05/26/2017

More in the mid tiered price range than some of the others but totally worth it. The cakes are beautiful and amazing, and she will sketch your ideas on the spot the help bring your dream cake to life. She's the best

Sent on 06/05/2017

Cassandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Renee was awesome! She was very attentive and answered any question I had. She was so easy to get along with and great to work with! We LOVED our cake(s)!!! They were so yummy! I had multiple guests say it was the best cake they ever had!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Chrissy · Married on 02/19/2017

We scheduled a tasting fro Bella Manse over the summer for our February wedding, and she was the first place we tried. Although it took us a few months to actually book, we both knew that she was the one, and it was one of the best decisions. She offers many different cake flavors and fillings, each one even better than the last! Renee was very easy to work with, and really sat with us to help design our cake to be exactly what we wanted. I have gotten so many compliments from family about how delicious the cake was, and will definitely be using her again the next time we need a cake for any occasion!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Katie · Married on 12/30/2016

Our wedding cake was exactly as we imagined it to look after meeting with Renee for our consult. She did an amazing job and it was as delicious as it was beautiful. We got so many compliments on how good the cake tasted and we even had a guest ask if the cake was fake because that's how perfect it looked :) We are so happy we had Renee make us our cake for our big day and I would use her again for another event in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 11/26/2016

Wedding planning though enjoyable is quite a task. My daughter and I worked on her wedding preparations for 9 months and I wanted it to be a beautiful memorable day for her. One that after all the work was done. . after we were happy with our choices of vendors. . her and her husband would ENJOY THEIR DAY! We watched the budget where we could. .cutting the unnecessary. . but we wanted the important things to be the best. The cake being one of them. . . we visited with several cake vendors. We visited Renee in her home and she was so welcoming. We could immediately see that she was artistically gifted. She was very attentive to the design of cake my daughter wanted. .asking her questions so that she could share Heather's vision for what she wanted her wedding cake to look like. We had samples and they were all delicious. It was no problem for Renee to give us different flavors in the different layers which was a nice option for guests and because there were so many good choices. . it was hard to choose just one! When we booked Renee we totally felt confident that we would have a delicious beautifully done cake with all of the details taken care of in a professional manor and we were not disappointed. On top of all this. .she was also reasonably priced! Thanks so much for your part in Heather's wedding day Renee!

Sent on 11/09/2008

Staci · Married on 11/12/2016

Bella Manse was the first wedding cake baker/designer we met with. We met with other bakers and we made the decision to use Bella Manse for our wedding cake. My husband and I were impressed with Renee’s cake designs and professionalism and knew that we could trust her with creating a beautiful cake for our big day. The cakes that we sampled, during our meeting, were amazing. We were even able to buy sample cakes of other flavors so that we could decide on the final cake flavors for the wedding cake. Renee was very responsive to emails when I contacted her. I had a final meeting with her to decide on the final design. We wanted a 5 tier cake and Renee was open to making it exactly how we wanted and doing what she needed to do to make it happen. She drew up the design on a piece of paper and seeing the final product was breathtaking! The cake is exactly like we had discussed…if not better than what I dreamed. The cake flavors were awesome. We went with pink champagne with white chocolate mousse and lemon cake with blueberry and white chocolate mousse both flavors with buttercream icing and white fondant. All the guests (even those who don’t like cake) loved the cake and were going back for seconds and even thirds. I would recommend Bella Manse in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/29/2016