The Greenfield Restaurant

Lancaster, PA View map

The Greenfield Restaurant & Bar has been in the restaurant business in Lancaster for over 30 years. We enjoy a well deserved great reputation for serving delicious, fresh, seasonal, local food; having a wonderful atmosphere and great people working here to serve. We take great pride in our business that is independently owned and operated. We also have developed a great reputation for off-premise catering over the past 15 years. In 2007 the Lancaster Magazine named us the top caterer in Lancaster County. (There are a number of good caterers out there and we are honored to be among them) Also the wedding magazine "The Knot" named us the Best of the Knot in central Pennsylvania. We work hard for you........Our accomplished staff is trained to ensure that ou have a delightful experience with us each time. We have trucks & vans that are equiped to cook your food on site. Our menus are creative and we can do whatever you would like us to do as long as itis feasible and make you and your guests remember your reception for a long-long time. We are waiting to serve you.

John Moeller, Former White House Chef and Owner

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Vegan
Vegetarian

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

• Taylor
    Taylor K. Married on 12/05/2020

Food as incredible as the service!!

Because of COVID, the Greenfield was our back up. My biggest regret is not choosing them first! With just six weeks to plan our 150 person wedding, the Greenfield acted quickly, professionally, and above all else put us and the quality of the food first. Hafriz and Chef John came to our venue walk through, asked excellent questions, and helped make our wedding even better than I thought it was going to be. They were flexible with our wishes and made our dreams come true. During the reception, the wait staff were bespoke in their service to my husband and I and all of our guests. 10 months later, our guests still comment about how good the food was and many have gone to Greenfield to try more of it! I would book them again in a heartbeat!
    Aubrey Married on 09/19/2015
    Working with Ray from The Olde Greenfield Inn to plan the catering for our wedding was a wonderful experience. I had a menu planned out in my head before we met. He made my dreams a reality and helped me to improve on several things. His willingness to work with the menu I created and the experience he brought to the process was a perfect combination for me. Our wedding food was incredible. So many guests told me it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. Not only did it taste amazing, the presentation of the food was beautiful. We got our dream wedding menu for a fraction of the price many other catering vendors quoted us. The Olde Greenfield Inn was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, I am so grateful to Ray for everything he did to make the process easy and the catering on the wedding day an absolute dream come true.
  • User1360402 2+ years ago
    Ray from The Olde Greenfield Inn was great to work with! He let us bring our wedding cake to the restaurant to keep it refrigerated and then he brought it to the venue for us! I had so many people come up to me and tell me that the food was impeccable, they said it was the best wedding food they ever had. I would definitely suggest going for a tasting prior to the wedding so you can customize your wedding menu.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Posh Bridal Posh Bridal Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for a caterer The Olde Greenfield Inn has a wonderful choice of menus and ideas to make your reception memorable. Their professional team of chefs and servers will put you at ease and get your taste buds excited from beginning to end.

Ace the Party Place Ace the Party Place Wedding Rentals

Ray and his staff are so great and easy to work with; they are experienced and extremely knowledgeable about their product! And the food is fantastic! We love to work with the Olde Greenfield Inn!

Ben Reeder Photography Ben Reeder Photography Wedding Photographers

When choosing a wedding venue you definitely need to look at this place. Great people, Great Service and they create Great wedding memories.

595 Greenfield Road Lancaster, PA, 17601
Location of (The Greenfield Restaurant)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding