Rental World

Lancaster, PA View map Visit website

Rental World is a rental company located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. With over four decades of experience within the industry, the company’s dedicated and professional staff strive to work closely with every couple to ensure they find the exact items they desire and require.

From modern to traditional, casual to formal, Rental World offers an array of rental items to help each and every couple add the finishing touches to their special event. The company’s personalized service allows couples to tailor services to best suit their specific needs on any budget. Other services available include delivery and setup. The company’s rental items include but are not limited to:

• Arches
  • Dance Floor
  • Tables and Chairs
  • Tents, Lighting and Decor
  • China, Flatware and Glassware

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lights
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$500

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$40

What is the starting price for tables?

$6

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$380

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Brei
    Brei H. Married on 09/12/2020

Tables and chair rental-perfect

Rental world made our rental experience so easy! We had a tent, tables, 2 sets of chairs and a dance floor at delivered 1 day prior to our wedding. We had made several changes in the weeks leading up to our wedding and Rental World was able to accommodate and was so helpful in deciding exactly what we needed.

Rental World's reply:

Thank you, Brei! You too, were a pleasure to work with! The pictures look gorgeous - thank you for sharing!
    Michelle Event on: 11/24/2017
    Excellent service. They have been so friendly and responsive to help me plan my event. Using them again in December and for all future events!

Team

Christine  Irwin
Christine Irwin
Outside Sales & Marketing/ Event Specialist

Hello my friends! My name is Christine, and I am an all-out enthusiastic optimist! I love nature, outdoor activities, spending loads of time with my family and friends, and creating memories! I am the outside sales and marketing/event specialist here at Rental World! Aside from geeking out over seeing an event come together, a big passion of mine is people! I love creating relationships with others and finding out their stories and where they came from. Human connection is so important for the mind, body and soul and I love connecting with my clients to help create beautiful and wonderful events. I have 12 plus years of being in hospitality, working as a café owner, catering event manager and now a marketing and sales associate for Rental World. It is not just events we help to create; it is beautiful memories that will last forever. So, stop on by, pull up a chair, the coffee will be ready and waiting, and let us delve into those dream events of yours!

Nicole  Benedict
Nicole Benedict
Event Specialist

Hi! I'm Nicole! As a wife of 1 and mom of 3, my days are often busy and full of love. I'm a creative girl who loves turquoise, tacos and sharks. I have been working in the event rental industry since 2003 and have seen so many beautiful events come to life! I truly enjoy working with each client and can’t wait to help you create the event of your dreams!

2662 Columbia Avenue Lancaster, PA, 17603

Mon-Fri 9-5p Sat 8-2p
Location of (Rental World)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding