Taylored Events & Rentals

York, PA View map Visit website

Based out of York, Pennsylvania, Taylored Events & Rentals is a wedding rental company. This business concentrates on offering timeless designs for a diverse range of themes and budgets. Their attentive team members delight in helping couples turn their visions into realities.

Whether you're in need of plush lounge furniture, dazzling centerpieces, sleek tableware, or anything in between, Taylored Events & Rentals has got you covered. This business has an extensive collection of event items, including ceremony and reception decor and catering items, for couples to choose from. For a seamless experience on the big day itself, their team will be there to deliver, set up, and clean up your order. In addition to event rentals, this company is happy to provide planning and decorating services as well as customized packages.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Tables
Tent Accessories
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$50

What is the starting price for tables?

$20

What is the starting price for chairs?

$25

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
    Sierra A. Married on 11/27/2021

The best choice you’ll make for your wedding!

Taylor is a dream to work with! She is always punctual and she is very responsive. We needed a lot of support in deciding what we wanted for our wedding and she had an arsenal of ideas from her experience in the wedding industry. We also rented decor items from her. Her collection is in great condition and she has beautiful pieces ranging from furniture to table decor. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Katie D. Married on 11/19/2021

Book Taylor for your wedding, you won't regret it!

My husband and I truly cannot put into words how amazing Taylor and Brenda were. Leading up to the wedding, Taylor was always available to help with any problems or questions I had. I was able to ask her for decor help and she always had great ideas. Taylor's communication was impeccable. On the day of our wedding, we truly had nothing to worry about other than having fun and spending time with our families. There were some hiccups, but Taylor took care of them for us and made sure it all worked out. We had the absolute best day ever because of Taylor and Brenda. We cannot thank them enough for how kind and generous they were in helping us have the best day ever. Don't let the fact that Taylor's business is new steer you away from having her help with your special day. She is experienced in the wedding field and will make sure you have a dream wedding just like us.

Team

Taylor  Smallwood
Taylor Smallwood
Owner

Hi there! My name is Taylor. Thank you so much for visiting my page!

Why do I do weddings, you ask? For so many reasons... My favorite part of weddings is working with amazing couples (like you) and their families. I am in love with the fact that every single wedding is different and unique to the couple, and in recognizing that, I wanted to create an opportunity to be a resource to any/all couples in my area, whether they need assistance with rentals, planning, or coordination--hence, Taylored Events & Rentals! I would be thrilled to be a part of your once-in-a-lifetime day.

York, Pennsylvania York, PA, 17404
Location of (Taylored Events & Rentals)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding