A to Z Event Rentals

Dillsburg, PA View map

A to Z Event Rentals, LLC is proud to serve the greater Harrisburg area with high quality wedding and party rentals. A clean and maintained inventory, friendly service, affordable pricing and unmatched flexibility are the cornerstones of our service. We would be honored to play a part of your special day!

A to Z Event Rentals, LLC, offers beautiful tents, tables, chairs, linens, and dance floors to rent for your special day. We provide service throughout the greater Harrisburg area. All of your rentals will be delivered by our professional staff members at your convenience. If you would like your items delivered a few days early to ensure the set-up is less stressful, we can do that. Need your items out the night of your event? We can do that. We've also made instant quotes possible! Head to our website, add items to your cart and get an instant price for your rental order!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tables?

$5

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$168

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Jenna A. Married on 04/23/2022

Great Rental Experience

I used A to Z for wedding rentals on 4/23/22. I rented fruitwood crossback chairs, china, flatware and water goblets. Overall, I had a very positive experience. Ann and Kayla were very responsive to emails, very flexible on changing quantities and even items - up until 2 weeks before the wedding. Payment and contract signing were easy and all online. The items rented were in nice condition and well kept. I had no concern over cleanliness of the china, flatware or water goblets (they were delivered in racks covered by plastic). Delivery was flawless and they even had an option for late-night pickup (11:00PM) at no extra charge. They have a huge selection of items and I loved supporting a woman-owned business. Highly recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica E. Married on 12/10/2021

Rentals for wedding

Ann from A to Z Event Rentals is amazing!!! She went above and beyond to try to find chairs for me for our wedding. She wasn't able to find the exact ones and I had to go else where for chairs. I did rent farm tables, linen and an arbor for our wedding from her. The tables and arbor were so beautiful! They were all handmade by her husband! Ann was very responsive and let me come to her shop multiple times when I was trying to figure everything out! I would recommend a to z rental to anyone looking to rent anything they have!! I look forward to renting from them in the future!!
    Linda Married on 10/24/2021

The experience with A to Z Rentals was great. They were quick with their responses and was flexible when I needed to make changes.

We rented gold flatware and amber goblets for our wedding and they completed our tabletop look. They were fairly priced compared to other rental companies we inquired with!

Communication with Ann was great! It was easy to make adjustments as needed throughout the planning process.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alexis & Kyle
    31 photos · 06/18/2021

KLB Events & Design KLB Events & Design Wedding Planners

Quality, Service, and Affordability. With A to Z Event Rentals, you will NOT go wrong!

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

A-Z Event Rentals is so great to work with. They always deliver when they say they will and set up and take down for no additional charge since my venue is used for smaller weddings. This is helpful and a savings for my brides.

Till Death Weddings and Ceremonies Till Death Weddings and Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Amazing service with fantastic prices!!! Ann and Zach were great to work with! They worked hard to provide for all of my rental needs as a wedding coordinator. When it came to delivery day, they were on time and ready to setup immediately! I was thankful for their genuine care in the customer service they provide and the quality of their rental items was impeccable! I recommend A to Z Event Rentals to everyone without hesitation and I definitely plan to do business with them again in the future!

200 N 2nd St, Dillsburg, PA, 17019
Location of (A to Z Event Rentals)
725 N US Rt 15 Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, 17019

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding