725 N US Rt 15, Dillsburg, PA 17019 Map · Phone number

About A to Z Event Rentals

A to Z Event Rentals, LLC is proud to serve the greater Harrisburg area with high quality wedding and party rentals. A clean and maintained inventory, friendly service, affordable pricing and unmatched flexibility are the cornerstones of our service. We would be honored to play a part of your special day!

A to Z Event Rentals, LLC, offers beautiful tents, tables, chairs, linens, and dance floors to rent for your special day. We provide service throughout the greater Harrisburg area. All of your rentals will be delivered by our professional staff members at your convenience. If you would like your items delivered a few days early to ensure the set-up is less stressful, we can do that. Need your items out the night of your event? We can do that. We've also made instant quotes possible! Head to our website, add items to your cart and get an instant price for your rental order!

Follow A to Z Event Rentals on

kristenmariuswedding 2opt

27 Reviews for A to Z Event Rentals

Jena Miller · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Excellent vendor!

A to Z was an excellent choice for our wedding. They are a very professional company. Ann is very responsive to emails and was flexible with changes leading up to the day of the wedding. Their products are great quality and are reasonably priced. The pick up/drop off process could not have been easier.

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • I

Isaac Rothermel · Married on 03/06/2020

Reliable & Great Value!

A to Z Event Rentals was extremely helpful as my wife and I planned our wedding. They were flexible with the total number of chairs when we made our initial booking several months before the wedding, and showed up on time before and after the wedding and quickly afterwards. The things we rented (chairs, tables, etc) were also in great condition!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Joy · Married on 10/20/2018

Very professional!

I used this company to supply my chairs for an outdoor ceremony! They were very accommodating to my time and schedule for the event, flexible as our event ran late. They placed the chairs to perfection and picked them up super quickly, which was important because the reception was held elsewhere! I was budget conscious and these guys were definitely a great price in comparison to other places and had a modest set up fee and travel costs. I hired 60 chairs and they looked fantastic!

Sent on 10/23/2018

A to Z Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Chair Covers
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 168.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• KLB Events & Design
    KLB Events & Design Wedding Planners

Quality, Service, and Affordability. With A to Z Event Rentals, you will NOT go wrong!

• Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

A-Z Event Rentals is so great to work with. They always deliver when they say they will and set up and take down for no additional charge since my venue is used for smaller weddings. This is helpful and a savings for my brides.

• Till Death Weddings and Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Amazing service with fantastic prices!!! Ann and Zach were great to work with! They worked hard to provide for all of my rental needs as a wedding coordinator. When it came to delivery day, they were on time and ready to setup immediately! I was thankful for their genuine care in the customer service they provide and the quality of their rental items was impeccable! I recommend A to Z Event Rentals to everyone without hesitation and I definitely plan to do business with them again in the future!

• 725 N US Rt 15 Dillsburg, PA, 17019 See on map
    Location of (A to Z Event Rentals)
  • 725 N US Rt 15 Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, 17019 See on map
    Location of (A to Z Event Rentals)