A to Z Event Rentals Reviews

A to Z Event Rentals 5
  • Kelly

Kelly Joy · Married on 10/20/2018

Very professional!

I used this company to supply my chairs for an outdoor ceremony! They were very accommodating to my time and schedule for the event, flexible as our event ran late. They placed the chairs to perfection and picked them up super quickly, which was important because the reception was held elsewhere! I was budget conscious and these guys were definitely a great price in comparison to other places and had a modest set up fee and travel costs. I hired 60 chairs and they looked fantastic!

A to Z Event Rentals 6
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Rebekah · Married on 09/08/2018

If I ever need to rent anything from anyone again... This will be my go to company. Ann was so sweet through the whole process. We had a minor fiasco with some flooding at the event site during pick up and they made it work on short notice. They were reasonably priced and their chairs were fantastic.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Ann and her team were fantastic to work with! They were very prompt with emails and communications and reasonably priced! I absolutely recommend Ann for your chair and dance floor needs!

A to Z Event Rentals 7
    Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

Ann from A to Z Rentals was absolutely AMAZING. I can not begin to tell you how much I LOVED using this rental company. My husband and I got married last month and we used A to Z for our rental needs (which changed SO many times throughout the whole process). Ann was responsive and ALWAYS was willing to work with me. My venue was a unique venue and only offered limited supply of everything. Well Ann was there for all the changes that were made. She added on and subtracted things from my contract multiple times without ever batting an eye. When it came down to it, we only needed to rent linens from them, but even with the troubles that came with that, they were awesome. When they dropped the linen off, they stated they just needed a pick up time and to know where we would be putting the linens (they didn't need to folded, just placed in a pile with the hangers that came with them). Well it turns out that in the haste of cleaning up the night before, my mom accidentally took the hangers with her since she didn't know who they belonged to and didn't want anyone to forget them AND my caterer apparently cleaned 2 tables and didn't place the linens in the designated spot. INSTEAD of just charging me for the 2 lost linens, Ann called me and WAITED for my husband and I to come to the venue to find the linens. They were absolutely patient and understanding and did EVERYTHING with a smile. I highly recommend them because they made a VERY stressful situation seem very calm, which is hard to do for a type A person like me!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Dan · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything with A to Z was easy, straightforward, and looked perfect! Ann was incredible to work with, their rates were extremely fair, and they set up and broke down efficiently. It couldn't have gone smoother or worked out better. We highly, highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jillian · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough about Ann with A to Z Rentals. She was wonderful to work with for our April 28, 2018 wedding. She was incredibly responsive and professional. Her prices were the best in the area and her product is exactly what she advertises - clean, well cared for, and beautiful!

We rented 132 of their gold chivari chairs with the white cushion - they were delivered and picked up on time. Setup precisely the way I requested and truly dressed up the whole room. I could not be happier with our experience and would strongly recommend Ann for anyone on the hunt for gorgeous chairs (and everything else she offers)

A to Z Event Rentals 8
    A to Z Event Rentals 9
    A to Z Event Rentals 10
    Sent on 05/11/2018

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. We knew we wanted to rent chiavari chairs so we knew we had to call AtoZ Event Rentals. I have worked with AtoZ Event Rental many times over the past few years and they always provide quality items in great condition. They obviously cares about their rental items and take very good care of them to ensure each couple is getting a quality item in good condition. Their price is reasonable and their delivery and pick up policy is was very accommodating to our schedule. Our silver chiavari chairs were the perfect final touch in making our wedding day dreams come true. Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2017

This company is AMAZING. The amount of extra effort they put in to make our day go perfect was so thoughtful. They helped set up the day of and it was truly amazing. Everyone who was involved was a joy to work with. They met with us before to go over everything. The price was also unbeatable.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2017

I was so thankful and impressed with this company. Ann was a delight to work with and communicate with. She was very responsive and always eager to help. They were flexible and not at all demanding. Although we only used them for chair rentals our plans changed semi-last minute and they were down to roll with the punches causing no stress on my part what-so-ever. I would absolutely recommend their services.

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • musicdance17

megan · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved working with them. They were so responsive and great to work with. The tables and chairs were perfect. We were able to put bows on the backs of the chairs. It was perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Chris · Married on 10/08/2016

A to Z was incredible to work with. At first it was just chairs, then at the last minute I needed to add tables. Then a day later a dance floor! They had no problem accommodating my wife and I and our guests. The set up was quick and painless, and the tear down was just as easy. They worked hand in hand with T and T Tent Rentals to coordinate everything and make sure everything was ready when it needed to be before and after. All in all a wonderful stress-free experience!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2016

We rented the Mahogany Chiavari chairs for our August Wedding and were very pleased with the quality and service A to Z provided. They were helpful and accommodating in the reservation process. The chairs were in very good condition and they delivered and picked up on schedule. Extremely good value for the cost! Highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Emma · Married on 07/03/2016

A to Z was very accommodating with delivery, set-up, and additions made to the amount of chairs and tables we needed. Easy to work with and great quality!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

Ann and I literally talked for over a year in regards to what linens I wanted for my wedding. I probably changed my mind at least 5 times and she was nothing but patient with me. Her husband was very nice too and helped showcase the linens. He even met me at a mutual spot so that I did not have to drive all the way to Dillsburg. I HIGHLY recommend using this growing company as your one stop shop rental place!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2015

I was so pleased to use A to Z Event Rentals! Ann Trostle was so kind and helpful, and she responded so quickly when I contacted her. I would definitely use them again for any future rental needs!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

A to Z was AMAZING. I would give them more stars if I was able to. Ann was fantastic to work with. She was quick to respond and helpful with suggestions and layouts. She and her husband arrived on time and set everything up beautifully. Not to mention the great prices! I would honestly recommend them to anyone who is planning an event in the area whether it's a wedding or anything else where you need any tables, chairs, linens, etc.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Heather · Married on 09/12/2015

A to Z event rentals was great! They were very willing to work with us to accommodate our schedule the week of the wedding and they paid great attention to detail! Ann was incredibly nice and wonderful to work with! She always answered emails and calls promptly and made sure we were happy with her services! we had great linens for our wedding from A to Z rentals- so glad we used them!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Working with Ann was a dream!!! The value was fantastic and my husband and I were very happy with the quotes we were given regarding our chair rentals - delivery, set up, clean up. Great incredibly competitive pricing on the gold chivari chairs!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ann of AZ rentals was absolutely amazing to work with! She answered every e-mail promptly & thoroughly. She was so helpful and brought my dreams to reality. My linens were absolutely gorgeous, steamed and ready to lay on tables. The fact that they were then mine to keep & sell was amazing! I loved working with Ann & would recommend AZ rentals to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2015

A to Z was very easy to work with and the prices were GREAT! I had another vendor lined up and felt I was being taken advantage of since I used the magic word, "Wedding." I am so happy I thought to look around some more. I submitted my request to A to Z at 9:30 PM and they got back to me that night! I was shocked! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sharice · Married on 05/08/2015

A to Z Rentals offered the most reasonable prices when it comes to chair covers and sashes. They went above and beyond to match our wedding colors. Very elegant looks. Professional. Easy to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Jacqulin · Married on 09/20/2014

A to Z Rentals was amazing. They provided everything I wanted for my wedding. They are a growing business but seem to know exactly what they are doing!! They even expanded their inventory and got things for my wedding that I really wanted. They are very nice people and are willing to do anything for their clients. They even helped set up chairs and suggested different ways to do so. They were also very good at getting back to me when I emailed and left voice mails!! Amazing!!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Cheryl · Married on 08/23/2014

A to Z Event Rentals made my daughter's wedding reception fantastic! The padded white chairs finished off our tables and made everything look perfect! Ann was wonderful to work with, answered all of my questions and made the whole process a breeze! The chairs and tables were delivered to the venue the day before so they could be set up before we began decorating. I would highly recommend them for your future event/wedding. I will definitely use them again!!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Linda · Married on 08/08/2014

Nothing but professionalism and quality service from our first contact. We rented white chairs for our daughter's wedding and they were in perfect condition. Clean, white and just what we ordered. They staff was willing to work around our timetable, which was so helpful to us. Thanks to A to Z Event Rentals for helping to make Em and Nick's wedding extra special.

Sent on 08/11/2014

We used A to Z Event Rentals for my daughter's wedding. Their service was great. They were always available to answer our questions, and were flexible with our plans, allowing us to have the items a few days early to get everything set up. The products were clean and well serviced. Thanks, A to Z!

Sent on 08/30/2014