State College, PA 16801 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Lisa Sarick

As an ordained Interfaith minister, I offer ceremonies, prayers & Love for people of all faiths, with the intention to serve the One. I am authorized to officiate weddings — and do so, with great joy. I'd love to work with you to create a completely original ceremony — one that honors a moment of love, harmony & joy in your relationship, and your life.

I'll craft a ceremony to reflect your intrinsic beliefs, the style & tone of your wedding day, and with many personal touches! I specialize in weaving your love story into the ceremony as my address to your guests.

I live in Treasure Lake in DuBois, Pa. and happily serve the surrounding areas, including State College, Lancaster and Pittsburgh. I am also available for destination weddings.

All of my ceremony services begin with a complimentary phone conversation — with no obligation to proceed.

More about me on my website: www.LisaSarick.com

Follow Rev. Lisa Sarick on
katie jonathan wedding 75 of 560
drumoreestate

42 Reviews for Rev. Lisa Sarick

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

Lisa was incredible!!! She created such a special ceremony for us. Even with limited time face to face time (we live out of town), Lisa was able to capture everything that we feel by telling our story. She incorporated everything that we asked for including readings from family and friends. It was so sentimental with every piece being so meaningful to us. Lisa was laid back and extremely professional, knowing exactly how to make everything flow seamlessly. All of our friends and relatives commented on how beautiful our ceremony was with many saying it was the best that they've ever been to. It was the perfect way to lead into our celebration and the start of our lives together. She was perfect!

Rev. Lisa Sarick 1

Grete · Married on 09/16/2018

Lisa is an incredible officiant. She is very easy to work with and she created the most beautiful, personal, sacred ceremony for my husband and I that truly reflected who we are as individuals and as a couple. It was the highlight of our day for sure and many of our guests could not stop raving about it. We highly recommend Lisa and are so grateful that she was able to be part of our wedding.

Rev. Lisa Sarick FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 650.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• Fern Hill Weddings
    Fern Hill Weddings Banquet Halls

Reverend Lisa Sarick has been an official at many weddings hosted by Fern Hill Weddings at the C. Barton McCann School of Art. She is a pleasure to work with and her kindness and sensitivity are appreciated by everyone she works with in planning a meaningful ceremony including our own staff. Please don't hesitate when considering her services or contact us directly with any questions you might have about her services and experience. It would be our pleasure to endorse her directly.

• State College, PA 16801 See on map