1653 Lititz Pike #209, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Reverend Reenie Panzini

Rev. Reenie Panzini at Susquehanna Ceremonies and I Do For All is a wedding officiant in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Reverend Reenie Panzini is a legally ordained, seminary trained interfaith minister; however, she’ll never expect you to call her Reverend and much prefers to go by Reenie. She’s was the Local Organizer for Central Pennsylvania’s Marriage Equality USA and has been officiating ceremonies for over10 years.

Rev. Reenie Panzini at Susquehanna Ceremonies and I Do For All is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Reenie can officiate for civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, rehearsals, single religion ceremonies, and vow renewals. She’s happy and able to refer couples for counseling and can help you write customized vows or she can write them for you, Reenie Panzini works with those who belong to no denomination or who are/belong to Agnostic, Anglican, Baha’i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, and Lutheran, as well as:

• Methodist

the inn at leola
good day pa
farm at eagles ridge
Reverend Reenie Panzini
waiting for the bride at the farm at eagles ridge
shorty
adrienne and joe 1
adrienne and joe outside
adrienne and joe
Reverend Reenie Panzini
stone mill inn in the rain adrienne and joe
audrey
Reverend Reenie Panzini
jeremy and kristi ceremony columbia
jeremy and kristi close

Reverend Reenie Panzini 2
Reverend Reenie Panzini 3

Shaina Misetic · Married on 10/27/2018

She was amazing

Reenie was amazing to work with. I would message her throughout my planning process and would always get a quick response. My husband and I are not religious so it was tough to find an officiant to do non religious ceremonies so I was extremely pleased to find Reenie. She gave us many choices for vows and readings. I still am hearing from wedding guests how they loved her and her writings!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Super personable and friendly

Reenie was amazing all the way around. She made the process of forming a ceremony timeline so much less stressful. She really listened to the things we did and did not want, and she was always there whenever I had any questions.

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Reenie helped us build a beautiful ceremony that showed our love, humor and gratitude for our friends and family. It was perfect!

Reenie was recommended to us from a family friend and we are so glad she was! She was wonderful to work with and helped us build the perfect ceremony. Living in a different state, Reenie was always available via email and over the phone to help guide us through the process. She helped us build our timelines for the ceremony and made sure we rehearsed everything the right way so that our ceremony went smoothly! The ceremony ended up being exactly what we were looking for - a blend of sweet, funny and a little emotional - our guests told us that it was perfect for us! We absolutely recommend Reenie!

Reverend Reenie Panzini 4

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Italian

• Occasions Disc Jockeys
    Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Susquehanna Ceremonies will exceed your expectations. Weddings can be stressful so it is good to know we are working with professionals who are light-hearted and have a great personality.

• Tony Gibble Photography
    Tony Gibble Photography Wedding Photographers

Being a Photographer I have seen and heard many many Ceremonies and heard version after version of wedding services... Rev. Reenie provides the BEST ceremony service I have ever had the privilege to hear! Personal, sweet and simply beautifully worded... I would recommend her to ALL of my wedding couples!

• Stylish Occasions Wedding & Event Planning
    Stylish Occasions Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Reenie is great to work with. I'm a wedding planner and whenever I have someone in need of an officiant she's on the top of my list! Clients always love her. And she has a great personality! I would highly recommend using Reenie!

• 1653 Lititz Pike #209, #209 Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 17601 See on map