Reverend Reenie Panzini Reviews

110 | Lancaster, PA

110 Reviews for Reverend Reenie Panzini

• danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Rev. Irene was awesome! She was very patient with me while I got it together because I had tears of joy almost instantly! She really impressed our guests and they said they would love to have her do their vow renewal when the time comes. It really was personal and intimate and perfect!! Thank you Irene, for everything!!

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Alisha

Alisha G. · Married on 10/30/2020

The Perfect Match

Reenie was the perfect match for our wedding ceremony. Not only is she kind, but she has such a positive energy about her that brings joy to the ceremony. She made our ceremony just beautiful and fit us as a couple. She can create any ceremony to fit the couple and the personalities that create it. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Reenie!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/17/2019

perfect ceremony words

We asked Reenie for a short ceremony because our wedding was an outside August wedding. She wrote a perfect ceremony. We loved it and so did our guests.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Scott

Scott · Married on 08/10/2019

Customized & Special Ceremony

Reenie is fantastic. From the first day we met her, we felt so comfortable to have her marry us. She is open to a lot of ideas, has awesome suggestions, and can personalize any ceremony. She was always accessible via email when we had any questions arise. We made changes to the ceremony the day of the rehearsal and everything still went perfectly. Our family and friends all loved her enthusiasm, friendliness, and professionalism. We HIGHLY recommend Reenie as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Bridget B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Rev. Reenie is a gem!

Rev. Reenie goes above and beyond to make things right and truly wants the best for her couples!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/01/2019

Best day ever!

Rev. Reenie was a pleasure to work with. She is personable, hilarious, and knows how to keep things short, sweet, and to the point. Our ceremony lasted around 20-25 minutes, which was perfect for the hot 85-degree day we were all outside in. The ceremony she wrote was beautiful and captured everything we felt our love/marriage was and wants to be. She included a couple of readings we had asked for as well as a different unity ceremony. She was more than happy to listen and was a huge asset to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Shaina M. · Married on 10/27/2018

She was amazing

Reenie was amazing to work with. I would message her throughout my planning process and would always get a quick response. My husband and I are not religious so it was tough to find an officiant to do non religious ceremonies so I was extremely pleased to find Reenie. She gave us many choices for vows and readings. I still am hearing from wedding guests how they loved her and her writings!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Super personable and friendly

Reenie was amazing all the way around. She made the process of forming a ceremony timeline so much less stressful. She really listened to the things we did and did not want, and she was always there whenever I had any questions.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Reenie helped us build a beautiful ceremony that showed our love, humor and gratitude for our friends and family. It was perfect!

Reenie was recommended to us from a family friend and we are so glad she was! She was wonderful to work with and helped us build the perfect ceremony. Living in a different state, Reenie was always available via email and over the phone to help guide us through the process. She helped us build our timelines for the ceremony and made sure we rehearsed everything the right way so that our ceremony went smoothly! The ceremony ended up being exactly what we were looking for - a blend of sweet, funny and a little emotional - our guests told us that it was perfect for us! We absolutely recommend Reenie!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Margaret · Married on 07/14/2018

I'm not one to usually write reviews, but felt it was important to share my experience with Rev. Reenie since I found her on Weddingwire. I was recently married (7/14) and Reenie was our officiant. From our first meeting I knew she was the one for us! She was friendly, funny, and made sure to get to know us as a couple so she could write up the perfect ceremony. The day was perfect and everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. What she wrote was so meaningful and special, I wouldn't have changed anything. I highly recommend Reenie!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Reenie is absoutely wonderful! If you book her for your wedding, I have no doubt you'll love her professionalism and fun personality!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Julia · Married on 10/15/2017

Rev. Reenie officiated our ceremony at Riverdale Manor this past weekend and she was just perfect! We were able to talk with her in person and on the phone leading up to our wedding to plan a great custom ceremony that incorporated our beliefs, personalities, ideas and readings. Reenie did most of the work and came up with a great script. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and orchestrated everything for us. Everyone loved her and multiple guests commented about how much they liked our officiant! One future bride-to-be even asked for her info and we were happy to make the recommendation.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev. Reenie was able to put together the perfect ceremony for our wedding. We wanted something that would be light and fun (no tears!), but still sweet and heartfelt, and she delivered! We met with her a couple times, and she was able to recommend some excellent readings for us to choose from, and helped us come up with a ceremony that fit us so well! We received so many compliments from guests afterwards about how much they enjoyed the ceremony and Reenie’s personality. We couldn’t be happier with the way everything worked out. I am usually terrible at making it through any wedding without crying, but Reenie was able to keep us smiling through the whole thing, and even laughing at some parts. It set the tone for the rest of the day: stress-free and happy!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Julie · Married on 09/02/2017

Reenie is wonderful! In fact, one of her ideas was probably the biggest hit of the entire wedding! When we told her our wedding was on my parents’ 50th anniversary, she had the idea to present them with a Papal Blessing during the ceremony. She wove the presentation into the ceremony beautifully and people are still talking about how wonderful it was. The entire ceremony was so personal and romantic. We found her via recommendations from 2 couples who don’t even know each other so we were confident she’d be wonderful but she still exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

Rev. Reenie was absolutely amazing, personable, funny, & so kind. We kept in touch throughout the few months leading up to our surprise wedding via email & come to find out she actually knew my future mother in law (so it was a surprise within a surprise to have her officiate our wedding). Our day was so special, but was made even more special because she was a part of it. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is; we could not be happier with how our ceremony went! Lots of love to you, Rev. Reenie --- it was truly a blessing to meet you!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ashton · Married on 06/03/2017

Reenie was amazing!!!! From the moment we first spoke to Reenie on the phone, we knew that she would be perfect for our wedding. She is so personable and put us at ease about everything immediately. We had told her that we wanted our ceremony to be about love, and upon reading the first draft, my eyes welled up - it was surely about love and so perfect. We told Reenie about how our love story started, as well as some inside jokes, and she incorporated everything into the ceremony in the most perfect way ever. Almost everyone who attended our ceremony was brought to tears of happiness and we are still hearing from our guests about how awesome our officiant was. We want to re-live the ceremony over and over again because it was the best moment of our lives and we cannot thank Reenie enough her part in that!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Casandra · Married on 05/26/2017

I positively cannot say enough good things about Reenie! She is perfection! She helped us with our unique handfasting ceremony, and basically performed 3 in 1 (PA Legal I dos, handfasting, ring ceremony). She automatically feels like a best friend or a sister, her enthusiasm and everything made her the best! We were even counting down the eBay bid on my dresses during a meeting lol. She is fantastic!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Reverend Reenie Panzini's reply:

Oh how I loved this wedding and the bride from the day we met! Thank you for having me as part of your very special day, so many memories from the get go! I've got me eye on you!!!

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

I couldn't imagine my wedding day without Reenie! During all of our planning, she's been extremely helpful, has offered great suggestions, and has been incredibly flexible with our ceremony layout.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

Reenie was great. She helped us craft a unique ceremony to suit us as a couple.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Greg · Married on 09/10/2016

Reenie was amazing throughout the entire process. She did a wonderful job with out ceremony and we could not have been happier. She gets our highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/20/2016

What a perfect person to marry us! Reenie was so attentive, she really made the ceremony about us. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful thanks to the words spoken, even though we have only known one another for a few months, her words were spoken from the heart!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Reverend Reenie Panzini's reply:

C and B! I LOVED being your officiant! You are a very special couple and I wish you the best of the best (and butterfly visits every now and then). xoxoxoxox

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2016

Reenie was great and a pleasure to have as part of our wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2016

We our so happy with our decision to have Rev. Reenie officiate our ceremony. We got married out of town so all of our planning was done via email and Reenie was very easy to work with and quick to respond. She provided us with tons of examples of vows and readings to choose from and once we picked she worked her magic. The end result was a personalized ceremony that truly celebrated our relationship and our new marriage. Our friends and family felt included and it made for a very intimate occasion. Reenie was personable, kind, and professional. We couldn't ask for more! Thank you for being part of our amazing day!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Reverend Reenie Panzini's reply:

Aww thanks for the great review! You made it easy to work my "magic." xox

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/28/2016

Reenie is the absolute best! My husband and I could not have been more happy to have Reenie officiate our wedding! She went above and beyond for us on numerous occasions! And everything was so personalized for us! She really understood us and who we were and what our relationship was. My husband and I aren't the most outgoing people but Reenie made us feel right at home at the ceremony and just made us feel relaxed and totally excited to be there in that moment. She really made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, if not more!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2016

Reenie was amazing, from the first time we met with her, we knew she was the one who should marry us. She has such a great personality!

Sent on 08/05/2016