99 Reviews for Rev. Reenie Panzini at Susquehanna Ceremonies

Taoist (1)
Pagan (1)
Unitarian (1)
99 Rev. Reenie Panzini at Susquehanna Ceremonies Reviews

Reenie is absoutely wonderful! If you book her for your wedding, I have no doubt you'll love her professionalism and fun personality!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Reenie officiated our ceremony at Riverdale Manor this past weekend and she was just perfect! We were able to talk with her in person and on the phone leading up to our wedding to plan a great custom ceremony that incorporated our beliefs, personalities, ideas and readings. Reenie did most of the work and came up with a great script. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and orchestrated everything for us. Everyone loved her and multiple guests commented about how much they liked our officiant! One future bride-to-be even asked for her info and we were happy to make the recommendation.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Reenie was able to put together the perfect ceremony for our wedding. We wanted something that would be light and fun (no tears!), but still sweet and heartfelt, and she delivered! We met with her a couple times, and she was able to recommend some excellent readings for us to choose from, and helped us come up with a ceremony that fit us so well! We received so many compliments from guests afterwards about how much they enjoyed the ceremony and Reenie’s personality. We couldn’t be happier with the way everything worked out. I am usually terrible at making it through any wedding without crying, but Reenie was able to keep us smiling through the whole thing, and even laughing at some parts. It set the tone for the rest of the day: stress-free and happy!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Reenie is wonderful! In fact, one of her ideas was probably the biggest hit of the entire wedding! When we told her our wedding was on my parents’ 50th anniversary, she had the idea to present them with a Papal Blessing during the ceremony. She wove the presentation into the ceremony beautifully and people are still talking about how wonderful it was. The entire ceremony was so personal and romantic. We found her via recommendations from 2 couples who don’t even know each other so we were confident she’d be wonderful but she still exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Rev. Reenie was absolutely amazing, personable, funny, & so kind. We kept in touch throughout the few months leading up to our surprise wedding via email & come to find out she actually knew my future mother in law (so it was a surprise within a surprise to have her officiate our wedding). Our day was so special, but was made even more special because she was a part of it. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is; we could not be happier with how our ceremony went! Lots of love to you, Rev. Reenie --- it was truly a blessing to meet you!

Photo for Rev. Reenie Panzini at Susquehanna Ceremonies Review
Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reenie was amazing!!!! From the moment we first spoke to Reenie on the phone, we knew that she would be perfect for our wedding. She is so personable and put us at ease about everything immediately. We had told her that we wanted our ceremony to be about love, and upon reading the first draft, my eyes welled up - it was surely about love and so perfect. We told Reenie about how our love story started, as well as some inside jokes, and she incorporated everything into the ceremony in the most perfect way ever. Almost everyone who attended our ceremony was brought to tears of happiness and we are still hearing from our guests about how awesome our officiant was. We want to re-live the ceremony over and over again because it was the best moment of our lives and we cannot thank Reenie enough her part in that!

Profile Picture Ashton, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

I positively cannot say enough good things about Reenie! She is perfection! She helped us with our unique handfasting ceremony, and basically performed 3 in 1 (PA Legal I dos, handfasting, ring ceremony). She automatically feels like a best friend or a sister, her enthusiasm and everything made her the best! We were even counting down the eBay bid on my dresses during a meeting lol. She is fantastic!

Profile Picture Casandra, 5/26/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Pagan, Taoist, Unitarian, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

I couldn't imagine my wedding day without Reenie! During all of our planning, she's been extremely helpful, has offered great suggestions, and has been incredibly flexible with our ceremony layout.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic, Catholic, No Denomination, Non-religious

Reenie was great. She helped us craft a unique ceremony to suit us as a couple.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reenie was amazing throughout the entire process. She did a wonderful job with out ceremony and we could not have been happier. She gets our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Greg, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a perfect person to marry us! Reenie was so attentive, she really made the ceremony about us. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful thanks to the words spoken, even though we have only known one another for a few months, her words were spoken from the heart!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/20/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reenie was great and a pleasure to have as part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We our so happy with our decision to have Rev. Reenie officiate our ceremony. We got married out of town so all of our planning was done via email and Reenie was very easy to work with and quick to respond. She provided us with tons of examples of vows and readings to choose from and once we picked she worked her magic. The end result was a personalized ceremony that truly celebrated our relationship and our new marriage. Our friends and family felt included and it made for a very intimate occasion. Reenie was personable, kind, and professional. We couldn't ask for more! Thank you for being part of our amazing day!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion

Reenie is the absolute best! My husband and I could not have been more happy to have Reenie officiate our wedding! She went above and beyond for us on numerous occasions! And everything was so personalized for us! She really understood us and who we were and what our relationship was. My husband and I aren't the most outgoing people but Reenie made us feel right at home at the ceremony and just made us feel relaxed and totally excited to be there in that moment. She really made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, if not more!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reenie was amazing, from the first time we met with her, we knew she was the one who should marry us. She has such a great personality!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reenie was fantastic. She was so helpful in planning our ceremony and suggestions for what not to forget day-of the wedding! Ceremony planning was very easy with her. We weren't really sure what to include in a ceremony and were worried about writing our own vows. She had a lot of options to choose from in terms of readings, vows, blessings, etc. and went through the ceremony piece by piece so we understood what would be happening at each part. She had great ideas and gave a beautiful ceremony that really felt like "us."

Profile Picture Alondra, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

We used Reenie as our officiant. She has such a warm and inviting personality. We knew when we first met with her that she would be doing our ceremony. She made the whole process light and fun. We felt really good about or decision to hire Reenie. She gave us a beautiful ceremony. Thank you.

Profile Picture User5555151, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Orthodox Christian

I cannot express in words how fantastic Reenie was officiating our wedding. My husband and I chose Reenie after asking our vendor to recommend someone who would help make our ceremony a true reflection of us as a couple. Reenie was the first name uttered and I can, without a doubt say, I understand why. The best way to put it is Reenie seemed to know my now husband and I better than we even knew ourselves in terms of the ceremony. Without making our meetings feel like interrogations, we sat in a coffee shop talking, about life, our past and everything in between? Reenie was able to the reflect us in the ceremony she created? It felt like us! Looking back I couldn't imagine doing any of it without Reenie! I now consider her a friend.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reenie is awesome!!! When my husband and I had first met her, we immediately clicked with her and knew that we wanted her to officiate our wedding! She seriously is amazing! Our ceremony was so beautiful and she really worked with us to make it perfect. We did a tree planting ceremony that was her idea and she had a plethora of readings, poems, stories - anything we wanted to help us setup our ceremony.

We hope that as our siblings start to get married, they use Reenie and "keep it in the family". Her work is beautiful!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/6/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Reenie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She really offers it all. When we first met, she said she could tailor our ceremony in any way to meet our needs and she definitely lived up to her word. My fiance and I really did not know where to start but we simply provided Reenie with some details about us and she worked them into a beautiful ceremony. It was heartfelt and her delivery was impeccable. I got so many compliments on just how lovely the ceremony was from my family and friends. Reenie was so sweet and genuinely wants to make your wedding day special and meaningful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/8/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reenie rocks! We felt like we have known her for years. She is so friendly and respectful and totally made us feel comfortable! She made our ceremony just the way we wanted it! Thanks for the memories, Reenie!!!!!!'

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rennie was great and connected with our personalities perfectly. She made our ceremony very easy, personal and plug and play for the flow. Her communication with us was easy ahead of the wedding and I would recommend her.

Profile Picture Derrick, 6/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reenie is a wonderful person to work with and to design the perfect ceremony that is personalized just for you. This was one part of our wedding that I had no idea where to go with. After meeting with Reenie, all of my nervousness and anxiety were gone. She was very attentive when we met with her and responds to emails very quickly. The ceremony that she delivered was beautiful! She is a very organized person about details, down to the point of what color dress she was going to wear-which she looked amazing in and went the color scheme of everything. I highly recommend Reenie as a wonderful person to work with because she makes everything seem so easy and stress free.

Profile Picture Katey, 6/26/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Licensed

From the first meeting to the wedding day Reenie was available for us and was very organized with our ceremony. She helped Ashley with our vows and the lay out of our ceremony. We couldn't have done it with out her being involved.

Profile Picture Anthony, 5/16/15, 1 Review