Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris

Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris

I have been officiating weddings since 2001, but it has become a priority for me since 2014 to work alongside couples to put together wedding services that are unique to the couple's identity. It is a passion for me to make every couple's wedding day meaningful and spiritual.

I have officiated over 150 weddings.

I am an ordained pastor with the United Church of Christ (a denomination which embraces all loving couples).

I am a licensed clinical social worker, and have been working with families and couples for years on all sorts of issues. i am happy to meet with couples to address planning a wedding, as well as any concerns they may have.

Follow Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris on
Spayd Wedding October 31, 2015
Spayd Wedding October 31, 2015

52 Reviews for Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris

Eric · Married on 10/06/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Pastor Chris this past weekend. Pastor Chris was so down to earth and upbeat. He made my Groom and I feel very special and very comfortable. Pastor Chris was very supportive and open to letting my Groom and I plan our wedding ceremony. He took time to go over fine details with us. He offered suggestions and advice from his experiences. Which we really appreciated. Pastor Chris insisted on helping us make announcements to help guide/direct our guests before and after the ceremony which was very helpful. He has a way of making everyone feel relaxed and at ease. We had numerous compliments about Pastor Chis after the ceremony was over. We couldn’t be happier with Pastor Chis and what he has done to make our Wedding day so very perfect and special. We highly recommend Pastor Chris... you will just love him!!! Thank you Pastor Chis from the bottom of our hearts!! You nailed it!!

Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris 2

Debra · Married on 09/22/2018

Chris was so professional; did an amazing job with the whole wedding party; even though things were running behind schedule. He did a great job including the whole family since we were blending a family of 5 children. He was prompt and even held onto the arbor when the wind tried to blow it away. He was just perfect for what we wanted for our wedding day. We were so pleased and highly recommend him. He was a stranger before we started planning our wedding but become such a great part of our day and we are truly grateful he came to our home and did an outdoor wedding and went with the flow when it came to the wind, the bees and being behind schedule.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris 3
    Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris 4
    Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris 5

Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris's reply:

this was a day that I was honored to be a part of. To walk through a wedding ceremony that not only brought two people (Alice and Ryan) together, but their children as well was awesome. All of these people and their personalities make up a special family. It was a great day to be an officiant for that family. Another thing to note: they sent me on my way afterward with cupcakes. the cupcakes were AMAZING!

Weddings and Ceremonies with Pastor Chris FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, DE, DC, HI, IL, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, OH, PA, RI, VT, WI
  • What languages do you speak? English