Tony Gibble Photography

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Modern Fashionable, Exquisite and Personalized Service, Full Coverage Photography, Variety of Styles,

Unique Package Choices!!!

CHECK OUR DEALS TAB FOR:
Military, Winter, & Venue Wedding DISCOUNTS!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 12/07/2019

Fun & Perfect

My husband and I were looking for a fun, interactive photographer and after seeing FB & Instagram photos from Tony Gibble Photography we knew they were the right choice! Tony and Clint were SO MUCH FUN!!! From the first conversation with Clint, the multiple text messages I sent him with questions (he was so patient and made me laugh!), to the wedding experience with them and the gorgeous photos we received after the wedding - we were so happy we chose them! Clint & Tony are professional and creative in getting just the right shot and our guests had fun interacting with them during the event. And did I mention that our wedding photos are GORGEOUS - we received the edited photos that we purchased with our package and a thumb drive with all the photos (which I loved!)!!! Lastly, I didn't have to worry about making sure they captured everything, these two know exactly what they are doing so less stress for the bride & groom! I highly recommend this vendor! Thank you Clint & Tony for capturing our wedding day!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/21/2019

Beautifully Captured

Tony & Clint are the perfect duo and amazing photographers! They were both extremely professional & committed to capturing our special day. They go above and beyond just taking pictures and take the time to see you as people. I couldn’t have asked for photographers to capture our day and recommend them to everyone!
    Melodie G. Married on 08/24/2019

Best Photographer EVER!!

Tony and Clint were an absolute delight to work with for our wedding! We booked with them over a year prior to our wedding and they were so responsive to all email/text correspondence through the duration of the process. We got married at the Hilton in Harrisburg, so we had to travel for photos. Prior to the wedding, they met with us downtown to scout out various areas to find the perfect locations for the vibe that we were going for. The day of the wedding, they made my husband and I, as well as our bridal party & family, feel so comfortable! They truly captured the essence of what we envisioned our day to be. They had sneak peaks of our photos not long after the wedding with the full gallery to follow. If we could give them a 10 star review, we would!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Tony Gibble Photography 1
Offer
Are You or Your Fiance Active Military? We Appreciate and Thank You for Your Services! Please Accept our $100 off Any Photography Package! *This discount can not be combined with any other discount or applied to any current wedding contact.*
Tony Gibble Photography 2
Offer
We Offer $100 off any of our photography when you plan your Wedding Day at any of our Favorite Venues! - Moonstone Manor, Riverdale Manor, Harvest View Barn, Historic Acres of Hershey! *This discount can not be combined with any other discount or applied to any current wedding contact.*

Historic Ashland Historic Ashland Barn & Farm Weddings

Tony & Clint are so much fun and go above and beyond for the client. I know when they work at Ashland it's going to not only be a day that will end with gorgeous photos, but it will also be a fun and memorable one as well for both me and the couple. The guys are creative with their photography, and direct the clients perfectly to produce amazing photos.

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant Wedding Officiants

It's always a fantastic day when I get to work with these two ... even though I usually get rained on ... every time we're together! Tony and Clint's photos are gorgeous, you can't even tell I'm soaked!, and they are so much fun to be around. I'm always happy to see them listed on my vendor sheets.

Ever After Floral Design Ever After Floral Design Wedding Florists

Tony Gibble Photography is a class act-exceptional quality photographs, attention to detail, and creative shots. Love when my brides utilize their services!

100 W Hummelstown Street, Suite 7312 Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, 17022
7172033190
Location of (Tony Gibble Photography)

Tony Gibble Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tony Gibble Photography include in the starting price?

Tony Gibble Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tony Gibble Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tony Gibble Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tony Gibble Photography offer?

Tony Gibble Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tony Gibble Photography offer?

Tony Gibble Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tony Gibble Photography offer for wedding events?

Tony Gibble Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tony Gibble Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tony Gibble Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Tony Gibble Photography offer?

Tony Gibble Photography currently offers 2 offer promotions for wedding services.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding