Ever After Floral Design

Myerstown, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Few things can create a mood or enhance atmosphere and express individuality like flowers. They literally can add the color to your event.For those reasons and the magical atmosphere weddings evoke made the concept of EverAfter Floral Design go from dream to a reality. The dream and life passion of owner Rachel Stevenson has been design. First designing flowers in 2004, at a floral shop in Lancaster County and then branching out into her own business venture in 2007 doing exclusive wedding designs from her floral studio in Myerstown, PA.She has received advanced training specifically in wedding design from instructors at the Longwood Gardens Design School. She and her team will guide you through the process of flower choices-based on your styles and selections and will design a wedding floral plan tailored to your wedding vision.Thank you in advance for considering Ever After Floral Design for your special day! We are excited to create custom designs to fit your personality and enhance your event’s unique style. Please check out our website www.everafterfloral.com for more photo albums, and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• JulianaRKnight
    Juliana K. Married on 02/26/2022

Rachel Did An Amazing Job!

I highly recommend Rachel as a florist!! She was so nice and easy to work with and helped a lot with choosing the floral arrangements and flowers. I had a general idea of what I was looking for and what I liked and she brought that vision to life. The arrangements were stunning and soo many people complimented them at the ceremony and reception. She incorporated candles as well and everything was stunning!
  • Brittni
    Brittni S. Married on 12/16/2021

PERFECT! Couldn't have asked for better!

As soon as I saw photos of Rachel's work, I knew I had to reach out. I reached out to various florists, but Rachel stood out to me by offering design suggestions and feedback that really helped me make decisions. She was SO patient with me through the process, and even through rescheduling due to Covid. Our wedding was finally held this December a couple weeks ago, and the florals blew me away. Everything was perfect and stress-free! :)
    Grace K. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best Wedding flowers!

Rachel was so wonderful to work with in the lead up to my wedding day. My bouquet was STUNNING, I think my jaw hit the floor when I first saw it. It was beyond what I had imagined and so many guests and other vendors complemented the flowers and how great everything looked together. Highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Soul Focus Media Soul Focus Media Wedding Photographers

Rachel is such a lovely person with a heart of gold! She is beyond talented and creates the perfect bouquet for all of her brides. Each piece of art is truly unique and fits her clients to a T! I'm always referring my brides to Rachel because I love every opportunity to work with her. You will be so happy you decided to book her services.

W. Carpenter Ave. Myerstown, PA, 17067
Location of (Ever After Floral Design)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding