everyone deserves flowers.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Typical Price

Hello Lovelies!

I’m Amanda, the original face behind everyone deserves flowers. My love for décor and styling began at an early age when I worked my first job in a small flower shop on the edge of town in New Jersey, where I was born and raised. While most teenage girls are reading Cosmo and Seventeen, I was obsessed with collaging inspirations from BRIDES, Wedding Flowers, and home décor magazines (remember, these were the pre-Pinterest days!) Anyone who knows me can tell you I am truly obsessed with all things creatively chic, inspirational, and glamorous! I’m a trend-setter, accidental entrepreneur, and [self proclaimed] out-of-the-box thinker. Everyone deserves flowers. bloomed in 2011 as a creative outlet for my passion and to connect with couples starting their planning process. Today, I can admit I’ve never worked harder in my life, and I love every minute of it! With over 15 years of experience in floral, I pride my work on originality. I know how important it is to deliver incredible product and service that will exceed client expectations, especially in the wedding industry. My goal is to help you create memories in a personalized way that meets your visions and needs, leaving no details unattended.

Everyone deserves flowers. is so much more than just flowers. We offer wedding coordinaton, styling, and furniture rentals as well. We have found, over time, our brand embraces a ‘feel.’ The everyone deserves flowers. bride is typically drawn to softer elements and timeless beauty in their design that will resonate for years to come.

For more information or to learn more about my love for design and styling, head over to:

www.everyonedeservesflowers.com

facebook: everyone deserves flowers

instagram: everyone_deserves_flowers

Work Featured in Susquehanna Style & Premier Bride Magazines, Artfully Wed and Cake & Lace Wedding Blogs

(Consultations are free)

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$220

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Samantha G. Married on 12/31/2021

Beautiful flowers!

We loved working with Amanda! Flowers can be expensive and overwhelming, but she was able to help us figure out what we want without trying to rip us off. She told us when flowers would be needed, and when they would not be (she even helped us design our center pieces to stay within our budget!)! Highly recommend!
    Alexis S. Married on 12/18/2021

Excellent Attention to Detail!

Amanda was an amazing asset to our wedding day! She remained flexible when we experienced changes outside of our control, and helped to bring our vision to life with simply a color palette and a few words to describe our vision. We didn’t know florals really well, just our vision for the day, but Amanda is certainly an expert about all things floral! She is also a one stop shop for rentals, candles, and other center pieces which was so helpful from a coordinating and planning perspective! We just needed one person to make all of our decor come to life instead of trusting that multiple vendors could piece it together. All of the little touches she included helped to contribute to a perfect day! We also loved that she donates flowers that were not kept after the event to places in the community so that others may enjoy them as well.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Married on 11/06/2021

Wedding florist / day of coordinator

Amanda from Everyone Deserves Flowers was absolutely amazing. When we initially met, I showed her all my ideas, and months later, when our wedding day finally arrived, she brought every single vision to life. Even better than what I expected. She was also extremely helpful on the day of our wedding with setting everything up and keeping us organized/on schedule. I cannot say enough good things about her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

31 photos · 07/04/2020
  • Ashley & Jesse
    21 photos · 05/31/2019

John Wright Restaurant John Wright Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

We love working with Everyone Deserves Flowers and even made them one of JWR's preferred vendors! Amanda has great attention to detail and she truly cares about her clients and what they are looking for. We loved getting to know Amanda professionally and personally as she had her own wedding at John Wright Restaurant! If you choose Everyone Deserves Flowers, you will NOT be disappointed!

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Amanda at my venue and I know her to be very professional and yet personable. Her floral designs are lovely. I can say that she is great to work with.

Shining Star Photo Booth Shining Star Photo Booth Photo Booths

So much creativity and love is placed into every element they make. I have seen many vendors that sell flowers... but only ONE that really embeds their heart and soul into creative designs and elements of floral decor - Everyone Deserves Flowers... you will LOVE them!!!

Cedarwood Drive York, PA, 17347
717-578-4448
717-578-4448
Location of (everyone deserves flowers.)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding