Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number

edbdbf436b102b15 1360606650934 0006
edbdbf436b102b15 1360606650934 0006

29 Reviews for Erin Keough Photography

Julie · Married on 06/15/2018

Erin and Derek were amazing to work with! Erin is so personable and easy going. She has a very classy and girly style which I love. Her pictures capture the perfect moments. We are so happy with her as our photographer and all the ideas she had.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Stef · Married on 04/27/2018

I’ve said it before and I will say it again – choosing Erin as our photographer was the easiest decision through the entire wedding planning process, a no brainer! I met Erin in 2014 when she photographed my brother’s wedding. At that point I had no idea when I was getting married but I knew for sure Erin HAD to be the photographer. My sister-in-law and her developed a great relationship during the 2014 wedding and they still keep in contact today. I contacted Erin early 2017 for my wedding and, actually, the original date we chose for our 2018 wedding Erin was booked! UGH heartbreaking! We actually changed our date for her – that’s how important it was for us to have Erin!! From our engagement shoot to the wedding day, Erin was amazing to work with. She paid attention to the small details and took the time to get to know us as a couple which I think is super important. My husband and I are not the type of couple to show affection in public or in front of people so we were nervous we may look awkward or uncomfortable in our photos. That’s just not possible with Erin – she made us feel SO comfortable, she guided us on what to do and it ended up feeling so natural and it was such a fun day! Erin was always available and very helpful through the wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding she kept everything on time and in line, she knew how important that was to me. My entire bridal party, friends and family had such a great time with Erin that day. Now let’s talk about the wedding photos– first of all, they came so fast, I think 3 weeks? That’s fast! And there are so many, she truly caught every detail of the day. Every single photo is so beautiful, the entire album is breathtaking. My husband and I are so thankful for Erin. There truly aren’t enough words in the world to express how grateful we are! Thank you so much Erin!
    Stef & Jamal xo

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jill · Married on 06/17/2017

Erin does a beautiful job in taking engagement and wedding pictures. This is the second time that we have used her and she has a special gift in capturing life's special moments in a warm and memorable way.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Award

Erin Keough Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Details By V, LLC
    Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Erin and her team is a pleasure to work with, not only for her individuality but also for her creative photographic style. Erin has her own style and shows through the quality of her work in the end. Classic, yet imaginative. Erin arrives prepared and makes clients feel at ease with the ease that they do not have to think of what to do...she takes control, guides them and let's them have fun.

• ThunderKiss Entertainment
    ThunderKiss Entertainment Wedding DJs

Most popular photographer that I know of in the area. I've never heard anything besides good things about Erin or her work.

• Matt Stambaugh Films
    Matt Stambaugh Films Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Erin and she is fantastic! Erin has an amazing personality and really loves her work. You can tell in every photo she takes!