Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Matt Stambaugh Films

Specializing in cinematic wedding films, Matt Stambaugh Media provides the highest quality films.  Working with each couple every step of the way, we focus on building a relationship.  We offer a variety of different packages and can customize every detail to work with any budget!

We are located in Hershey, PA.

You can visit us at www.mattstambaughmedia.com or contact us at ms@mattstambaughmedia.com or 717.497.7273

Follow Matt Stambaugh Films on

35 Reviews for Matt Stambaugh Films

• Mara

Mara Vega · Married on 10/05/2019

Film Magic!!!

Matt was AMAZING!! He worked with our photographer so seamlessly that it felt like they'd been working together for years. He captured some beautiful film during my prep time, and to my astounded surprise, managed to get part of the footage to my brother in time for him to add it to the father-daughter dance video for that night. It was one of the sweetest and most emotional moments of the night. Matt was so easy to work with, and he made the whole process fun and memorable for both of us. His fun personality and sense of humor calmed our anxiety and truly made our night unforgettable. We can't thank him enough for the quality of service and care he provided to us during the entire day. It was truly exceptional.

Sent on 10/25/2019

ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

The best way to describe Matt’s work is hollywood level! When my husband and I first met Matt (over Skype) we felt an instant connection to him! His energy, his passion, and his vision for wedding videos are nothing short of amazing! Matt doesn’t just capture your day from behind a camera, he tells your love story and he does it in the most beautiful way. Aside from his amazing talent he is also an awesome person to work with! Matt is quick to respond and ready to help in any way he can. Matt also creates such a relaxed atmosphere that you don’t even notice he’s filming. I was nervous that i would be self conscious having someone follow me around with a camera but i never once felt that way with him. He is such a great guy I would recommend his services to everyone! If you’re looking for the best of best for your wedding or event- pick Matt!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

Matt Stambaugh Films
    I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. You could say I am extremely picky and quite opinionated; I have seen a lot and knew what I liked and wanted. We wanted a videographer that would be able help us preserve the memory of one of the most important days of our lives but also captured the detail shots so that I could use the footage to promote my business. Matt was easy to work with and is a true professional and the footage he took of our wedding day is exceptional. If you are looking for a videographer to tell YOUR love story I highly recommend Matt Stambaugh, he is one of the best in the business! Thank you for capturing our dream wedding day. Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018

Matt Stambaugh Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 6079.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4100
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• New Chapters Photography Wedding Photographers

A great guy that works harder than anyone I've ever know(and it shows in his product)

• Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

Anytime I have seen Matt's work I am always stunned at how personal and professional it is. I have had the pleasure of working with him here at our B&B. I highly recommend his videography!

• made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

Matt Stambaugh is the BEST in the area (and surrounding!) In his videos, he captures the emotion, the beauty, the light, the dark, the sparkle, the fun, the tears... EVERYTHING! Especially the detail (including my programs and menus for Sheena and AJ's wedding) I can't thank him enough for capturing my work in his video and can't wait to work more and more work weddings together!

• Harrisburg, 17112 See on map
    Location of (Matt Stambaugh Films)