Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Matt Stambaugh Films

Specializing in cinematic wedding films, Matt Stambaugh Media provides the highest quality films. Working with each couple every step of the way, we focus on building a relationship. We offer a variety of different packages and can customize every detail to work with any budget!

We are located in Hershey, PA.

You can visit us at www.mattstambaughmedia.com or contact us at ms@mattstambaughmedia.com or 717.497.7273

Follow Matt Stambaugh Films on

kara and josh cropped 1

• Videos 6

34 Reviews for Matt Stambaugh Films

ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

The best way to describe Matt’s work is hollywood level! When my husband and I first met Matt (over Skype) we felt an instant connection to him! His energy, his passion, and his vision for wedding videos are nothing short of amazing! Matt doesn’t just capture your day from behind a camera, he tells your love story and he does it in the most beautiful way. Aside from his amazing talent he is also an awesome person to work with! Matt is quick to respond and ready to help in any way he can. Matt also creates such a relaxed atmosphere that you don’t even notice he’s filming. I was nervous that i would be self conscious having someone follow me around with a camera but i never once felt that way with him. He is such a great guy I would recommend his services to everyone! If you’re looking for the best of best for your wedding or event- pick Matt!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

Matt Stambaugh Films
    I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. You could say I am extremely picky and quite opinionated; I have seen a lot and knew what I liked and wanted. We wanted a videographer that would be able help us preserve the memory of one of the most important days of our lives but also captured the detail shots so that I could use the footage to promote my business. Matt was easy to work with and is a true professional and the footage he took of our wedding day is exceptional. If you are looking for a videographer to tell YOUR love story I highly recommend Matt Stambaugh, he is one of the best in the business! Thank you for capturing our dream wedding day. Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/08/2016

If you're trying to decide about whether or not to book Matt, the best advice I can give you is... do it!!!! My husband and I spent a lot of time when trying to decide on our vendor team and we could not be happier with all of our choices. We honestly felt like Matt was there as one of our friends and that is such a wonderful quality in someone who is capturing you on video. From our first interaction with Matt it was clear that he puts the clients first! He went out of his way to find time to skype with us when we were still trying to decide on a videographer and then worked with our busy schedule to make time to meet for breakfast the month prior to our wedding in order to spend some time getting to know us. My husband and I live in NYC but our wedding was in Maryland where I grew up. As you can imagine, finding time to take care of all of the necessary tasks associated with planning a wedding while living in a different city became quite stressful at times. I can confidently say that choosing Matt as our videographer only made things easier. While his work speaks for itself, it must also be said that in our experience it was obvious that he truly cared about getting to know us as a couple so he could help make our day as unforgettable as possible.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Matt Stambaugh Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 6,079.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• New Chapters Photography
    New Chapters Photography Wedding Photographers

A great guy that works harder than anyone I've ever know(and it shows in his product)

• Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

Anytime I have seen Matt's work I am always stunned at how personal and professional it is. I have had the pleasure of working with him here at our B&B. I highly recommend his videography!

• made to keep™
    made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

Matt Stambaugh is the BEST in the area (and surrounding!) In his videos, he captures the emotion, the beauty, the light, the dark, the sparkle, the fun, the tears... EVERYTHING! Especially the detail (including my programs and menus for Sheena and AJ's wedding) I can't thank him enough for capturing my work in his video and can't wait to work more and more work weddings together!

• Harrisburg, 17112 See on map