made to keep™

Harrisburg, PA View map

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

1 User photo

• User1443778
    Melissa Miller's Business Made to Keep is superb. Melissa does magnificent work. Her creativity allows for unique designs and one-of-a-kind cards to invitations to anything you want. Melissa has done personalized greeting cards for birthday and holidays, custom engagement cards, and custom weddings cards for me. The cards were beautiful and so creative. I got a number of compliments on each of them.

Melissa also did custom Save-the-Dates on magnets for two of my friends. She even designed one to look like a Steelers football ticket because my friend is having her wedding at Heinz Football Field.

Melissa has also done custom gift bag labels and personalized door hangers. These were for wedding guests that were staying over at designated hotels the Bride and Groom had chosen. The labels went on the outside of the bags and the personalized door hangers were inside the bag. The guests then puts them on their hotel room door. These are a great touch.

Overall, I strongly recommend using Melissa Miller for any custom greeting cards to gorgeous wedding invitations to whatever you need. She is AMAZING!

• User2938092 2+ years ago
    We used Made to Keep for some of our wedding place settings and signs. We gave them our design idea and they came out perfect and of great quality, all on a last minute request from us. Will continue to use them for events.
    Nicki Married on 06/25/2016
    Melissa was great to work with. I went into the boutique with the idea that I wanted pink lace on the invitation and Melissa made it happen! I was very pleased with how the invitations turned out. I did not feel rushed and Melissa took the time to design the invitations right in front of us. We had a miscommunication on the pick up time and Melissa brought my invitations to the grocery store where I was shopping. I look forward to working with Melissa in the future for any needs that I may have!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

City House Bed & Breakfast City House Bed & Breakfast Hotel Weddings

Melissa handled shower invitations for me and was very accommodating to my special wishes. She was prompt and responsive and produced a beautiful product on time!

Kelli Wyland Photography Kelli Wyland Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa at Made to Keep is so fabulous to work with. She has such amazing attention to detail and super creative! Her work is flawless and beautiful. I highly recommend her to add that special touch to your wedding day!

Travel Simplicity Travel Simplicity Travel Agents

If you want invitations that don't suck, talk to Melissa! She cares about what you want, who you are and listens to your expectations before designing incredible invitations for your event. She does a great job on weddings but is good at all kinds of event invitations.

5922 Linglestown Road Harrisburg, 17112

By Appointment Only
Location of (made to keep™)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding