624 Pintail Dr, Etters, PA 17319 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Travel Simplicity

CREATING MOMENTS THAT MATTER.

You are more important than the destination.

As travel butlers we serve to create unique life-enriching experiences designed exclusively around your passions. We do this by getting to know you deeply, because we care. With us there is no box.

We want to help you make your moments matter.

__________________

Travel is more than just exploring a new destination. It is about meeting new people, learning about other cultures, living new experiences and ultimately appreciating ours all the more. Our hope is that the pictures above, taken on our journeys, will inspire each of you to dream; and in dreaming, to truly appreciate this wonderful life.

Build a relationship with your personal travel butler who will design your travel experiences all over the world, near and far, based on your passions and interests. We take the planning on our shoulders so you can simply enjoy the experience, creating memories that you will cherish forever.

If you want personal attention, someone to talk to about your questions and dreams, a relaxed planning atmosphere and a truly special honeymoon experience, then Travel Simplicity is right for you.

Find out more about Travel Simplicity and these travel butlers. Click on the picture above or setup an initial complimentary dream session now.

Follow Travel Simplicity on

Other couples have also viewed

• Harmony Travel

1 User photo

• Carmen

Carmen · Married on 06/18/2016

Skilled and Nice Destination Planner

I work with a lot of event planners in Vermont. When someone is good, I take the time to let other people know.

Jason contracted me to officiate and photograph a destination wedding taking place in the rural mountains of Southern Vermont. At the time of the wedding, Covid-19 was creating a sea of uncertainty. Jason and I collaborated and navigated this together. Planning with him was actually fun. He not only a really great guy, he is also unflappable, smart, organized, experienced, and professional..

The wedding went smoothly and the couple shared with me how happy they were with how everything turned out and how much they liked working with Jason.

If you are looking for a event or wedding planner for a destination wedding in Vermont. I highly recommend hiring Jason and Travel Simplicity.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Travel Simplicity's reply:

Carmen it was truly a pleasure working together. You are excellent at what you do! I look forward to the next time our paths cross!

Marc · event on: 01/18/2013

Jason and Sandy did a fantastic job creating a extremely relaxing and family friendly trip to Jamaica for us. They expertly handled everything- from the resort, flights, and transportation to and from the airport. All I had to do was pack my bags and enjoy the trip.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Lacey · Married on 05/19/2012

Jason and Sandy, owners of Travel Simplicity, did a fantastic job planning our honeymoon! They were very thorough in their questions to us and in their research, and presented us with three trip options that fit what we were looking for. Each trip option was great and any one of them would have been an amazing trip, I am sure! They also had some great travel tips and recommendations that were important and very helpful, such as paying a little more for the direct flight (we were SOOOOO happy we did!), saving space for souvenirs, etc. All around a great experience! I HIGHLY recommend Travel Simplicity, and plan to use them again for my own travels!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Travel Simplicity FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

• Sir D's Catering Wedding Caterers

There is no comparison (or competition) for service backed by a deep passion! Jason promises and delivers once in a lifetime experiences tailored to those who are seeking the opportunity for an unforgettable adventure!

• Kelli Wyland Photography Wedding Photographers

Jason and Sandy at Travel Simplicity are truly a one of a kind business. They are perfect for that unique honeymoon or vacation. They provide the best service possible and endless possibilities when it comes to your travel needs. I highly recommend them and use them myself when I travel. Their ideas are so creative and takes the stress out of planning all those details. It is such a joy to work with them!

• Landon Wise Photography Wedding Photographers

My wife and I used Travel Simplicity for our Honeymoon last September. Jason and Sandy gave us exactly what we wanted- an unforgettable trip to New Zealand! They took the time to research places that I would personally never look into. So instead of staying at typical hotel chains where you are just another guest, we had the pleasure of spending our nights at a wonderful b&b, a very modern boutique hotel, and a luxurious executive suite. All of which made our budget and we also got to pick and choose. Our days were filled with perfectly crafted activities that we didn't have to plan at all. Our transportation, fees, and meals were all taken care of for us. After planning a wedding, it was absolutely incredible not having to worry or stress about booking anything for this trip. I never used a travel 'agent' before this trip but I am a firm believer that what Travel Simplicity delivers is far more impressive. When they call themselves 'butlers' they can without a doubt back it up!

• 624 Pintail Dr Etters, PA, 17319 See on map
    M-F 9am - 6pm By appointment only. Thursday evenings by invitation.
    Location of (Travel Simplicity)