Harrisburg, PA 17110 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date

About Landon Wise Photography

Holy crap! There are a LOT of photographers on here! Like an insane amount that makes you wonder how a couple can ever decide?! Well, if you have made it this far I must first thank you for checking out my work. I'm Landon and not a huge fan of talking about myself but I love to let my photos speak for themselves. That probably doesn't really help anyone's situation so you may be asking what sets me apart? I will say that my style is a mix of tradition with modern creativity. There are times to get those classic formal shots but for the most part I'm pretty go-with-the-flow (I guess you can call it 'candid'). I also love being different/ trying new things with my photography whether it's drones, prisms, double exposures, shutter drags, or light painting.

So, I understand I'm not the right photographer for everyone, but if you like my work and think we would be a good match please don't hesitate to request more information.

Happy planning,

landon wise photographyee 3001
img6383

38 Reviews for Landon Wise Photography

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

THE BEST wedding photographer!

Landon is absolutely amazing! He is not only a great photographer but he’s an artist. He creates incredibly beautiful photos! Landon was so easy to work with, and made our wedding day so much fun! His second shooter Emil was amazing as well, the two of them make one phenomenal photography team and kept our whole bridal party comfortable and relaxed the entire day. They are just so genuine and made our day so much better for having them be a part of it! I’m looking forward to using Landon for maternity/family photos in the future. If there’s one vendor from the wedding I had to pick to recommend it would be Landon! He will definitely not let you down!!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely an amazing photographer! 100% satisfied with all of his work from our engagement session as well as our wedding. Fun to work with and he will go above and beyond to make sure he captures every special moment!

Tracy · Married on 07/01/2017

Landon did the photography for our son's wedding, he is amazing, so creative and his eye for getting the most unique shots is impeccable!
    He is just a natural, so laid back and so fun!
    Add in his second shooter A Slice of Lime and you have the funniest duo making your day so enjoyable. They work amazingly well together capturing the most breath taking photos!
    They were flexible, and took tons of pictures all throughout the day.
    Definitely consider Landon for your wedding photography!

Landon Wise Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Klock Entertainment
    Klock Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJ, Leeroy, had the chance to work with Landon Wise Photography (09/03/17), and had nothing but great things to say about their professionalism, energy, and passion for capturing our couple's wedding day. Landon was on top of it. "Landon and his team were always present when needed for taking pictures, easy to communicate with throughout the night, and full of energy to help capture every moment they could." -Leeroy The Landon Wise Photography team were amazing to work alongside, and we can't wait to see them again this season.

• Harmony Hall Estate
    Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

We love when Landon comes to Harmony Hall! We know the pictures he will take of the venue and our couples will be amazing, beautiful and artistic. Landon truly knows how to capture the couples personalities.

• Details By V, LLC
    Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Landon is an artist hiding behind his camera, constantly changes lenses making sure every moment and detail is captured...all the while smiling and making everyone smile. THAT is an art in itself when everyone is full of nerves and an assortment of feelings at a wedding. Then the final product - like an artist who unveils his masterpiece...that is Landon and the final album of his clients. Simply stunning.

• Harrisburg, PA 17110 See on map