Harrisburg, PA 17110 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date

About Landon Wise Photography

Holy crap! There are a LOT of photographers on here! Like an insane amount that makes you wonder how a couple can ever decide?! Well, if you have made it this far I must first thank you for checking out my work. I'm Landon and not a huge fan of talking about myself but I love to let my photos speak for themselves. That probably doesn't really help anyone's situation so you may be asking what sets me apart? I will say that my style is a mix of tradition with modern creativity. There are times to get those classic formal shots but for the most part I'm pretty go-with-the-flow (I guess you can call it 'candid'). I also love being different/ trying new things with my photography whether it's drones, prisms, double exposures, shutter drags, or light painting.

So, I understand I'm not the right photographer for everyone, but if you like my work and think we would be a good match please don't hesitate to request more information.

Happy planning,

Landon Wise Photography 4
Landon Wise Photography 5

Miranda Brandt · Married on 10/27/2019

Landon 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 best 👏🏻

Seriously, go over to his website and get your date on his calendar as fast as you can type and swipe. His work speaks for itself, but I'll try to add a voice to the chorus. Landon is truly an artist. Our pre-wedding meetings with him were filled with so much laughter our cheeks were literally sore. The day of our wedding he and his second shooter, Sarah, became our shadows, easily taking thousands of photos throughout the 12ish hours they spent with us. We received so many comments afterwards from our guests about how good the photographers were, about how the creative shots they were capturing, and about how they appeared out of nowhere like ninjas at the best possible times. His passion for taking photos made the entire experience. His excitement over my flowy veil (and every other perfect or creative shot) was unreal. He made the day so much fun for us! We can't wait to get our photos back. We opted for the more expensive of the two wedding packages he offers, which includes a second session that most couples use for an engagement shoot. He was totally on board when I asked about doing an anniversary shoot instead, so we're also very excited for that! Enough about us! Go email him yourself! Hurry!

Landon Wise Photography 6
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Castilow · Married on 08/24/2019

Doesn't get any better!

I saw Landon's work several years ago and loved his style. I thought, "maybe someday, he'll shoot my wedding." So working with him for our August wedding was basically a dream come true! We are absolutley thrilled with all of our photos - we knew we would be!
    Landon is so fun, but he's also professional. He's the perfect person to have hang around you on your wedding day. He goes with the flow and works his magic to capture so many special moments. He does a wonderful job making everyone feel comfortable. The way he captured our day is so real and so us. We can't thank him enough for giving us such beautiful reminders of the best day of our lives.

Landon Wise Photography 7
    Landon Wise Photography 8
    Landon Wise Photography 9
    Landon Wise Photography 10
    Landon Wise Photography 11
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Kristen · Married on 12/14/2018

The best ever.

Your search for a wedding photographer stops here! Landon is an unbelievable photographer who will allow you to worry less on your big day. He is very professional but always created a warm and relaxed atmosphere to draw out natural smiles. He and his second shooter did an incredible job of capturing unique and beautiful shots during our getting ready moments, first look and the entire wedding. He also worked around and then used the rain on our big day to create some awesome pictures (see below)! We opted to use the all inclusive package he offered and I can’t tell you how happy I am that he will be making our wedding album. I could gush forever, but suffice it to say that my husband, who is a lot harder to win over than myself, is also now obsessed with Landon and wants him to be our forever photographer :)

Landon Wise Photography 12
    Landon Wise Photography 20
    Landon Wise Photography 21
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Landon Wise Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Klock Entertainment
    Klock Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJ, Leeroy, had the chance to work with Landon Wise Photography (09/03/17), and had nothing but great things to say about their professionalism, energy, and passion for capturing our couple's wedding day. Landon was on top of it. "Landon and his team were always present when needed for taking pictures, easy to communicate with throughout the night, and full of energy to help capture every moment they could." -Leeroy The Landon Wise Photography team were amazing to work alongside, and we can't wait to see them again this season.

• Harmony Hall Estate
    Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

We love when Landon comes to Harmony Hall! We know the pictures he will take of the venue and our couples will be amazing, beautiful and artistic. Landon truly knows how to capture the couples personalities.

• Details By V, LLC
    Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Landon is an artist hiding behind his camera, constantly changes lenses making sure every moment and detail is captured...all the while smiling and making everyone smile. THAT is an art in itself when everyone is full of nerves and an assortment of feelings at a wedding. Then the final product - like an artist who unveils his masterpiece...that is Landon and the final album of his clients. Simply stunning.

• Harrisburg, 17110 See on map