Weddings by JDK

Camp Hill, PA View map Visit website

A catering company in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, Weddings by JDK provides a complete collection of wedding services beneath one umbrella including floral arrangements, gourmet catering, custom event design, linens and furniture rentals at each of their exclusive venus throughout Pennsylvania. From modern to classical, a Theater venue to the Pennsylvania State Capitol, Weddings by JDK is a stress-free choice for any couple looking to create a custom wedding experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Weddings by JDK works with a wide range of venues in the regions surrounding Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Carlisle, Gettysburg and more. There is a venue type for any couple’s style with the options ranging from renevated Historic Factories to the classic look of the Pennsylvania State House, to the unique choice of the Harrisburg International Airport and the charming simplicity of wineries, countryside estates and barn venues.

The services offered include:

• Floral design
  • Event furniture
  • Event decor rentals
  • Custom built design elements
  • Custom themed props and decor
  • Room draping
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Cuisine
  • Gourmet cuisine
  • Ethnic flavors of the world
  • Locally-sourced food
  • Variety of menu style options
  • All dietary need options

History
Weddings by JDK has been custom designing wedding celebrations for 25 years.

Location
Located in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, Weddings by JDK is perfectly positioned to custom design and source all the necessary wedding items to your venue of choice in the Central Pennsylvania region.

Delivery
Tables
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Linens

• Olivia
    Olivia K. Married on 04/06/2022

Incredible.

They were so responsive and sweet. They made a menu specifically for our taste and the food came out incredible. Molly coordinated everything and she couldn’t have been nicer!
  • Annie
    Annie N. Married on 12/18/2021

Winter wedding

The JDK team, especially Molly, exceeded my expectations from start to finish. Molly and I were in contact for two years planning my dream wedding. Being a super type A planner, my standards were set pretty high. I came to the first meeting with a list of questions and Molly patiently walked me through every little thing putting me at ease. The food, OMG, there are no words. Our guests are still raving about everything a few weeks after the wedding. The JDK team was beyond reproach the day of our wedding. They were attentive to our guests and us! We left the ceremony to have a customized plate of appetizers and beverages brought to us before we went into cocktail hour. The added decor that the team brought was beautiful. Molly took the time to look through my pinterest page to make sure my vision came to life. I wish I could do it all over again! JDK is the best company and I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Ashley Married on 10/22/2021

The Best!!

I cannot say enough great things about JDK and their team. We worked specifically with Molly through the whole process and she was amazing!! Molly was so responsive, detailed, organized, and so flexible when we asked to meet in person or over the phone. She made sure to answer all of my questions thoroughly and made sure we had everything in order before the big day! The food was amazing and JDK goes above and beyond to meet your needs. We are still getting compliments from our wedding guests. The JDK team did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was so nice, friendly, and extremely professional. We could not of asked for a better team and are so glad we chose JDK. My husband and I wish we could do it all again a 2nd time because it was so great.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

26 photos · 07/18/2016
  • Nick & Laura
    26 photos · 06/18/2016

Inner Peace Ministries Inner Peace Ministries Wedding Officiants

As an officiant, it is always great to work with experienced and professional vendors for a wedding. When there is a coordinator on-site to work with and communicate with, EVERYTHING for the couples' wedding day goes so smoothly and they are not left to be concerned with how the day is unfolding. I have worked with JDK for a number of years and with a number of their people, and it has always been a wonderful experience! You may be assured, you are in the best of hands!

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

JDK is among the best know caterers in the capital region. When you want upscale, this is the caterer for you

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

JDK is wonderful to work with and did an excellent job at our venue! Hope to work with them again!!

1 Bishop Place Camp Hill, PA, 17011

Office Hours - Monday thru Friday 8am until 5pm. Event Hours - 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Location of (Weddings by JDK)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding