0-250
Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Moonstone Manor

Experience Moonstone Magic!

There are a few dates left for 2018! BOOKING 2019 AND 2020. Please check the availability calendar on our website at www.moonstonemanor.com/calendar/ and get in touch with us to hold your date. Email or call to arrange to visit the venue and see why Moonstone is one of the premier wedding venues in Central Pennsylvania.

2018 Venue Price:

$5465.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings

$6965.00 for Saturday Weddings

2019 Venue Price:

$5965.00 for Sunday, Friday, & Weekday Weddings

$7465.00 for Saturday Weddings

Envision your wedding in a park like setting with the beautiful Conewago Creek in the background. The magnificent grounds and elegantly appointed interior create a magical setting for your wedding; while exceptional access and exclusive use of the mansion's interior rooms give you 'lady of the manor' status on your big day. Tented patio reception area provides room for up to 250 reception guests. Reasonably priced and you can use any caterer you wish! Go to www.moonstonemanor.com , email us at info@moonstonemanor.com or give us a call at 717-361 0826

PRICING AND DETAILS FOR EVENTS HOSTED IN THE MANSION BETWEEN MID NOVEMBER-MID APRIL AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)

Wow! Where to begin? Moonstone Manor is amazing! I think I fell in love with this place before I ever even saw it in person. The pictures on their website are beautiful, but when you see it in person it takes your breath away. It's like something out of a fairy tale, exactly what I always pictured my wedding venue to look like. Gina and her staff are amazing! Mary and Amy were so helpful all throughout the day, and let me tell you my wedding day definitely had some hiccups. My dress shop sent the wrong dress to the venue, one of the groomsmens tux was stuck in another state and didn't arrive until 15 mins before our ceremony started, and to top it all off I was sick on my wedding day with a cold. Even with all these little bumps in the road Gina and her staff made sure I had everything I needed. They kept me calm and my mind at ease which made everything all okay. The grounds are immaculate and so well kept, and the tent for our reception was so beautiful. Thank you to Gina and her staff for all their hard work and dedication. You made our special day so wonderful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachael, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I got married at Moonstone this past December. I have nothing but praise for this venue and their staff!! From the moment we arrived, we knew it was the place where we wanted to have our wedding. It is the first and only venue we visited. The staff were friendly, warm, and funny. They did everything they could to give us our dream Beauty and the Beast winter wedding. The grounds are gorgeous and the food is AMAZING! We are still getting compliments about our wedding venue/food from guests a month later. The ladies who run Moonstone are witty, talented, and professional. They make you feel like you are friends, not clients. I would 100% recommend Moonstone to anyone looking for an event venue!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews

Wheelchair Access
Valet
8 AWARDS

22 ENDORSEMENTS
Moonstone Manor is one of the finest venues in South Central PA for an outdoor wedding. The grounds are breathtakingly beautiful and the staff is among the best we have worked with for any event. Your guests will be blown away by the character, charm, and class that this venue offers.

A beautiful setting for your ceremony and reception! The photo opportunities are endless and the country, creekside setting make for a serene and comfortable atmosphere!

What a beautiful, beautiful venue. The staff are professional, kind, and courteous. Everything was set up and done in a timely manner. We look forward to working with them again since we just booked another wedding there for next year. I would recommend Moonstone Manor to all my couples.

Moonstone Manor is one of my favorite locations to photograph. Not only is the landscape beautiful and immaculate, but if you have a rainy day, the inside of the Manor is stunning with tons of opportunities to create unique photographs. I look forward to my next booking at Moonstone.

106 PROS I KNOW

Events

2048 Zeager Road, Elizabethtown, PA 17022   See On Map
717-361-0826 (phone)
Moonstone Manor is a wedding venue from Elizabethtown in central PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Harrisburg, York, Hershey, and Lancaster. Moonstone Manor is a professional wedding vendor that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in garden outdoor tented ceremonies and receptions with access to the historic mansion built in 1739.