JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

JUKE BOX HITS is a Central Pennsylvania-based entertainment services company committed to providing outstanding, unique, and professional entertainment services at the best value available.

With the best music from the last century and over thirty years combined entertainment experience,

JUKE BOX HITS WILL stand far ahead of the competition in versatility, reliability, flexibility, service quality, value, and attention to detail.

JUKE BOX HITS Pro-Performance Entertainment is the #1 form of musical entertainment for wedding receptions, dances, banquets and private parties. The professional disc jockey will bring security, elegance, excitement, long-lasting memories and fun to your special event!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,300

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• CJ Snavely
    Cj Snavely Married on 11/06/2021

Excellent Wedding DJ!!

Juke Box Hits Entertainment Services was amazing! More specifically, Kraig was amazing! We highly recommend using them for your Wedding, or any event at that! A friend recommended we use them, and we made the best decision. Kraig was very detailed, and extremely helpful during the entire process. They have an app you can download to help you plan out your entire Wedding day, and to also provide some helpful information to the DJ, this was a great tool and we used every inch of it. Kraig has so much experience and it definitely showed throughout the planning process and especially the day of the Wedding. He came directly to our house to meet with us and review everything and to make sure what we wanted was included on the special day. At the end of the 2nd meeting we were given a small bag with a care kit inside, which had so many different useful things. We also got some other goodies along the way. This was a nice personal touch from Kraig to my wife and I. The day of the Wedding went absolutely how we had planned it. Kraig does such a great job of involving the guests and making the night entertaining and fun. We did not plan on doing a Dollar Dance, but Kraig surprised us and threw it in towards the middle of the night, and it was such a big hit with our guests, plus we made a few extra bucks doing it! I could probably go on and on about how pleased and happy we were with Juke Box Hits, and the amazing job they did, but I am just going to tell you to book them for your next event and find out yourself!

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

CJ! Thank you so much!! You and Megan were awesome throughout the entire process and it was my pleasure getting to know you a little better through the process! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day and CONGRATULATIONS Again!! -Kraig
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay A. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Officant/DJ

There are no words to describe how amazing Kraig from Juke Box Hits Entertainment Services made our day. From the very beginning of our planning Kraig was with us every step of the way. My now husband didn't know Kraig like I did, so Kraig took the time to get to know him. He knew of my past with losing my parents and had many suggestions of how to incorporate them into our day. Kraig gave helpful tips on writing our own wording, how to include the people we wanted and song choices for the ceremony. When it came time for the receptions, Kraig took a voice recording of my dad and incorporated it into my father daughter dance. He paid attention to detail while getting to know us. Played our first song we ever danced to and even mentioned when it took place. Kraig got the whole crowd onto the dance floor and kept the night going. He really personalizes the whole day to the couple. We cannot thank him enough for everything he had done throughout the whole process. Thank you for making our day so special.

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay!! It was a pleasure working with you, Jason, and Emma (and everyone else, of course!) and I am truly honored to have been given the opportunity to do so! I also appreciate the opportunity to get to know Jason better through the process - I know that was important to him and it means a lot to me too! It means that he takes very seriously his marriage to you and wants to make sure everything is perfect for you and your family. THANK YOU, Again, SO MUCH!!! Congratulations and welcome home!! -Kraig
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 10/16/2021

Peace of Mind on a crazy day

I've worked with Juke Box Hits a handful of times in a professional to professional capacity and recently had the opportunity to work with them on a professional to personal level at my wedding. I can't say enough THANK YOU for the peace of mind knowing that the reception elements would be taken care of. Everything ran smoothly, sounded amazing and was enjoyable for ourselves and guests. This included multiple mentions from guests following the wedding to comment on how impressed they were with the DJ. Thanks for everything, and I can't recommend Juke Box Hits enough for anyone looking!

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Alex!! It was, indeed, our pleasure to work with you and Jourdan on celebrating your special day! For me, it was an honor to be a part of such a special celebration for such awesome people! Thank you again and, again, congratulations!! -Kraig

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 1
Offer
$50 discount for active/reserve members of the US Armed Forces, Veterans, EMS Personnel, Police Officers, Dispatchers, and Firefighters.
JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 2
Offer
Mention Weddingwire.com and get $25 off your entertainment services from JUKE BOX HITS!

Pricing

Mallory McClure Photography Mallory McClure Photography Wedding Photographers

As someone who has had Juke Box Hits dj their own wedding and as a professional photographer who has had the pleasure of working other's weddings with Juke Box Hits, I can say they are always professional and provide a fun atmosphere for your wedding day. They take the time to listen to what you have in mind for your wedding day and stay true to your wishes.

JD Productions Video Memories JD Productions Video Memories Wedding Videographers

Kraig Nace brings a level of professionalism and a family feel when he works with you for your wedding day or event, and before the wedding day to ensure proper planning. I have had the honor to work many wedding with him and I see this at every wedding. He makes sure you are in control and that everything down to the littlest detail is the way you want it. He will go above and beyond tome sure your wedding or event is amazing and perfect!!

Nittany Entertainment Nittany Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been to a wedding with Juke Box Hits as the DJ's and they were fantastic. Very professional and organized and most importantly they had the whole room dancing. I have had the opportunity to talk with Kraig and his team and they are quick to respond and very professional. You will not be disappointed if you go with them for your wedding!

1 South Market Street First Floor, First Floor Duncannon, PA, 17020
717-834-6249

AT YOUR CONVENIENCE - Business Hours, Consultation Appointments, and Inquires at your convenience in both time/date and location!
Location of (JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding