JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services Reviews

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 5
JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 6

Tiffany Hoover · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazingly wonderful!

I would highly recommend to anyone who wants their special day to be wonderful and amazing. Kraig is great to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2019

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! Congratulations again to the brand new Hoover Family! We are honored to have had the opportunity to work with you on your big day!!
  • Lisa

Lisa Neiter · Married on 07/13/2019

Look No Further...

Juke Box Hits rocks... Kraig is fun, he keeps the guests entertained and the party partying! I have used his dj services for a private party at my home, my own wedding reception and ,most recently, my niece's wedding reception. Like a one stop shop, he even officiated her wedding ceremony.

Kraig takes the time before the event to meet with his bride and groom or party host to ensure all details are worked out and all questions are answered. He's also full of great party ideas or song recommendations, if needed.

Make your special day extra memorable... Our guests love Kraig, we love Kraig and you'll love Kraig!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 7

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

THANK YOU, LISA!! It has been a pleasure working with you and your family and can't wait until your next family party! I can't express enough how much your review means to us!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! -Kraig
  • O

Olivia Stackhouse · Married on 03/31/2019

Phenomenal

Kraig was one of the most productive and helpful people for my wedding. He was the officiant and DJ at my wedding 03/31/19. Not only did he answer my questions quickly but he offered to help me with anything I needed. My family and friends were ecstatic the entire wedding with the music playlist and some of the fun games we opted to play before the wedding. He is truly the reason my wedding was as fun as it was and I would recommend him 10/10.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 8
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 9
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 10

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Olivia!! Your day was beautiful and you, Jordan, and your family/friends absolutely made the celebration perfect! We can't express enough how much your kind words mean to us! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Kaila · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Music!!!!

Kraig was amazing! He did everything we asked for.

Sent on 12/03/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Kaila: You, Nevin, and your guests are amazing! It has been an honor to work with you all and THANK YOU for your kind words. Congratulations to an awesome couple and many, many wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

David Reisinger · Married on 11/27/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Best DJ we could have asked for. Would not have changed anything. All of the guests really enjoyed how fun and interactive he was! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Can not find a better guy than him!

Sent on 12/04/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

David - THANK YOU! You and Ashley (and your awesome wedding party!) were a pleasure with which to work! I wish you the best together and congratulations again!!

Sally · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing vendor

Working with JukeBox Hits was absolutely amazing. Kraig is one of the best people and so incredibly helpful. All the little touches really brought everything together.

Sent on 11/04/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Sally! It was our pleasure working with you and Luke and sharing in your awesome celebration!

Sally Henemyre · Married on 11/03/2018

Best day ever!

Kraig was our DJ for our wedding. He was so attentive to the small details and worked them in beautifully. He thought of ideas that we would not have dreamed of! Many guests said that our reception was the most fun they have had at a wedding! It was all thanks to Kraig :)

Sent on 08/27/2019
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 11
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services 12

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Sally!! You and your amazing guests absolutely made your day! Your personalized touches made the entire day and the entire celebration yours! I am honored to have been a part of your marriage and celebration - THANK YOU again for choosing JUKE BOX HITS!! -Kraig

Kelsey Jo · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Dj

Craig was an amazing DJ, he played what the crowd wanted, kept people laughing and lightened up the room! He was checking on us through out the night and had a great time doing as well.

Sent on 10/21/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey! Your review means so much to me - we strive to pay attention to the details and to provide quality, attentive service and entertainment! Congratulations to you and Alex as you approach your first year of marriage! -Kraig

Lindsay Shatto · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and Beyond - No need to look further - he is your guy!

I just want to give a shout out to Kraig Nace on an outstanding job, Nick and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. You were a class act and went above and beyond - our dance floor was full all night! We would gladly recommend your services for ANY occasion. Thanks so much for making our wedding everything we hoped it would be and more! ((We used him for both our ceremony and reception))

Sent on 10/19/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Lindsay!! You, Nick, and your awesome family made your day a perfect celebration! I'm so honored to have been a part of your day and had a blast myself! You have a beautiful family (congratulations on it's new growth, by the way!) and I'm so happy for you! Thank you again for choosing JUKE BOX HITS! -Kraig

Eric B. · Married on 09/09/2018

Great service, time and time again...

Kraig did a great job Dj’ing my second wedding and performing my third and fourth. Hopefully when my fourth wife kills me, he can do his usual great job at my memorial service. Because, dammit, nothing puts the “fun” in “funeral” like a DJ.

Sent on 06/28/2019

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Eric, we love you! THANK YOU for your kind words - you know we will be there for whatever we can do for you....hopefully a funeral anytime soon. Stay safe, sir - it's always a pleasure to hear from you!!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

KRAIG IS AWESOME!!! I had such anxiety when I started wedding planning and was scared to get a DJ who didn’t know the venue and would have to tell them the layout and everything. Luckily, Kraig knew the venue and made our day AMAZING! Even if you are on the fence with who to pick just contact him and set up a meeting! I PROMISE he will be the biggest help that you’ll find! He kept in contact over the months leading up to our wedding and even during the wedding he helped everything run smoothly by letting the guests know what was going on and when to start filling our reception hall! We were so lucky to get him. When I think back to our day the first thing I think about is how Kraig made everything easy. He was like having an extra bridesmaid - but didn’t have to run a round in heels to get things done ;). At the end of your wedding he gives you a special gift to even remember your wedding day AND for those of you worried bout spending the money he allows MONTHLY PAYMENTS up until the month of your wedding!!! If I can say anything to future couples it would be DO IT!!!! BOOK KRAIG!!!

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! you and Paul are a tremendous couple and your friends and family made for an exceptional celebration! I'm truly honored to have been a part of your big day and wish you the very best for many years to come!!

Kaili · Married on 08/11/2018

We had such a great experience with Kraig. Could not have asked for a better DJ for our special day. We would recommend Jukebox Hits to anyone that needs a DJ. He was so professional and kept the night going.

Sent on 08/19/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Kaili! Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Josh (and your families, guests, etc.) were an absolute pleasure with which to work and I'm thrilled that everything went as you had hoped! Congratulations and best of wishes to you!!

Angel · Married on 07/28/2018

Having Kraig as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made he helped to make our night absolutely wonderful he ran everything smoothly and played some awesome music he had everyone on the dance floor. And he was awesome with all the kiddos thanks Kraig!!!!

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Your reception was a blast and I'm honored to have been a part of it - Thank you and, again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

mark · Married on 06/30/2018

As usual, you provided a wonderful, musical, entertaining, responsive performance at Jacqui's wedding. Your ears should have been ringing for days afterward as everyone was talking about how good you are at what you do. You certainly have done enough programs for our family and have remained consistent with your quality, friendly personality, and your willingness to go the extra miles to make each event special and very memorable. You have provided the music and formats at so many of our family events that we now consider you one of the family. Thank you so much!!

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

You have consistently made me feel like part of the family and I'm honored to be considered as such! The Book family is incredible and I get excited every time I get to work with such awesome people! Thank you again!

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Kraig was an absolute blessing to have as a part of our wedding day! Not only was he an incredible DJ, but he fulfilled any role he possibly could to help our day run smoothly! He truly went above and beyond in any and every way, from asking if we needed drinks or food, to keeping our event on schedule. You will NOT REGRET using him for your day!

Sent on 09/01/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! You and Lucas (plus your family and friends) made my experience a blast and a pleasure! Congratulations again to an awesome couple!

Dawn Hestor · Married on 06/02/2018

The experience was amazing

I highly recommend this company to anyone getting married. It was so organized, and they owner went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/18/2018

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Dawn! I don't think there's any doubt how much fun your entire experience was for everyone involved! Thank you so much again!

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2017

About 2 years before our wedding, Kraig of Jukebox Hits was the DJ at our Best Man's wedding. We had so much fun that night that we knew we had to have him at ours too! Kraig is so much more than a DJ. He went above and beyond helping us plan out our entire event and making it our own. During the wedding, he was a terrific master of ceremonies who was flexible and helped everything flow perfectly. He helped make every moment special, from the ceremony music, to the dances and games, right down to the finale. He even worked in secret with the wedding party to prepare a surprise dance! And just as with our Best Man's wedding, everyone had a BLAST and danced all night, from the kids to my grandparents. If you know anyone looking for a wedding DJ, I wholeheartedly recommend booking Kraig!

Sent on 07/05/2017

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

One of the all-time best! I hope you are doing well and thank you again!!

Aly · Married on 01/28/2017

We used Kraig from Juke Box Hits for our wedding on 1/28. We actually both grew up having Kraig DJ all of our middle and high school dances so we knew he'd be great to work with. He helped us with music and even the ceremony and had awesome suggestions. A key to a good wedding is a good DJ and you will absolutely find that with Juke Box Hits. People that don't normally dance we on the dance floor all night! Kraig definitely knows how to keep a party going and we would absolutely use their services again!

Sent on 02/07/2017

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

I could have played 1500s Chamber Music and you would have rocked this party! What an awesome couple - thank you for letting me be a part of your celebration!

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Kraig is awesome and he made our wedding day perfect! We could not have asked for a better DJ! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/16/2016

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea!! It was our pleasure to work with you and Greg! Your family and friends (as well as you) definitely made the event!!

Linda · Married on 04/17/2016

Kraig Nace, Juke Box Hits is the BEST DJ you will ever find. Period.

Sent on 05/12/2016

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

An awesome family always hosts awesome celebrations! Thank you again for letting me a part of your special days!!

David · Married on 10/02/2015

5 starts out of 5 is not enough for Juke Box Hits! This DJ Entertainment company is bar none best company for not only your wedding, but birthday, or any special event you you can think of! From the moment of contact the the goodbyes after the reception they were extremely professional, helpful, and went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was everything and anything it could have been! Anyone looking for an entertainment company in central PA I would highly, and I mean highly, recommend Juke Box Hits for all of your entertainment needs!

Sent on 12/02/2015

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much!! I really love what I do and your celebration was amazing - thank you again so much for choosing JUKE BOX HITS!

-Kraig

Kraig was amazing during my wedding. He is really professional and organized. He played up to date music that made people want to get up and dance and he kept the party moving. I recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/11/2015

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure working with you!

Kraig · Married on 10/12/2013

JUKE BOX HITS is a class act and always provides incredible service, attentiveness to our needs, and personal, dedicated performances! We couldn't have asked for a better collaboration between live music and our DJ/MC/Host for the event!

Sent on 10/21/2013

michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Kraig was everything we could have asked for, for our DJ!! He met with us at our house and went through the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception song by song which made it easy to know what was happening next the day of the wedding!! Every time I contacted, him or Nicole were very efficient with getting back to me! I received several compliments after our wedding on how awesome kraig was! I would recommend Juke Box Hits to anyone and will definitely be having him host the next party I have!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services's reply:

Michelle! Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you (and then your sister) on your celebrations! I hope you and John are doing well and THANK YOU again for choosing JUKE BOX HITS!! -Kraig

We had a great experience with DJ Dan. Our wedding reception was wonderful and guests are still telling me how much they enjoyed the DJ. Dan was a pleasure to plan with and made our day-of experience wonderful. I highly recommend DJ Dan C. and Juke Box Hits to anyone looking for a great DJ experience at their wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2013