138 Reviews for Moonstone Manor

Tables (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
138 Moonstone Manor Reviews

Wow! Where to begin? Moonstone Manor is amazing! I think I fell in love with this place before I ever even saw it in person. The pictures on their website are beautiful, but when you see it in person it takes your breath away. It's like something out of a fairy tale, exactly what I always pictured my wedding venue to look like. Gina and her staff are amazing! Mary and Amy were so helpful all throughout the day, and let me tell you my wedding day definitely had some hiccups. My dress shop sent the wrong dress to the venue, one of the groomsmens tux was stuck in another state and didn't arrive until 15 mins before our ceremony started, and to top it all off I was sick on my wedding day with a cold. Even with all these little bumps in the road Gina and her staff made sure I had everything I needed. They kept me calm and my mind at ease which made everything all okay. The grounds are immaculate and so well kept, and the tent for our reception was so beautiful. Thank you to Gina and her staff for all their hard work and dedication. You made our special day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I got married at Moonstone this past December. I have nothing but praise for this venue and their staff!! From the moment we arrived, we knew it was the place where we wanted to have our wedding. It is the first and only venue we visited. The staff were friendly, warm, and funny. They did everything they could to give us our dream Beauty and the Beast winter wedding. The grounds are gorgeous and the food is AMAZING! We are still getting compliments about our wedding venue/food from guests a month later. The ladies who run Moonstone are witty, talented, and professional. They make you feel like you are friends, not clients. I would 100% recommend Moonstone to anyone looking for an event venue!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BOOK MOONSTONE MANOR!!! Literally probably the best decision my husband and I did with the whole wedding process. We felt at home at moonstone. We got married 10/28/17. It was a dream come true for any girl. Gina and staff made me feel confident that nothing bad could happen. Leading up to the day Gina, Mary or Amy was very fast to respond to any email with questions we had. They never turned us down to come stop by the measure something or look at something. Gina allowed my photographer to do a boudoir shoot for 5 hours. Everyone there is so sweet and so patient. While we were getting ready all morning Mary and Amy checked in on us so many times. They accommodated any request we had. Gina personally came out to see how we were doing multiple times. At the end of the night Gina took time out of her night to talk with us all about how our wedding turned out and such. So sad to be done with it. But super excited to return for photos and just to stop by!! Such a nice experience. Love that we made a connection with the owner or the venue where our marriage began. Thank you so much Gina, Mary and Amy! You made our dreams come true. Keep up the beautiful maintance!! See you soon!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thinking about what a perfect setting Moonstone Manor was for our wedding still makes me speechless. The manor was perfect, with a little historical flair that was great for guests to explore during cocktail hours. The grounds were well-maintained, making for beautiful pictures - not just when we were posing, but also when guests were enjoying happy hour on the lawn. The tent was majestic. On top of that, the staff was responsive to all of our concerns and suggestions. If you are looking for an outdoor venue that you can really make your own, look no further than Moonstone Manor.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up

Where to begin? Moonstone Manor is just an absolutely amazing venue and has a staff that is absolutely top of the line. I did a lot of research online before looking at any places in person and when I found MM, I knew I had something special. The photos were gorgeous (right in the style I was looking for) and the prices were very competitive. However, nothing could have prepared me for actually seeing this place in person. It took my breath away! There is just something about the mansion and the grounds that is...not to sound cheesy, but it is magical. I knew right away that this is where I wanted to be married. I looked at only 1 other venue in person, and only because I was trying to be diligent; do my best to find the best value. However, nothing could compare.

Once I had seen it, I brought my fiance and he agreed that is felt like the right choice. So then I brought my parents and we signed the contract with then owner, Penny. Down the road, we found out that it had transferred ownership to Gina. This ended up being a best case scenario for us, because Gina was our caterer!! Also, we already loved her from our tasting. Gina continued to be a superior hostess and was very flexible and helpful with any needs we had. I went back to the grounds at least 4 more times to show it off to various family and members of the wedding party. I just could not get enough of this place!

The day of our wedding, October 1st, 2017, everything went so smoothly. A big part of this was how attentive Gina and her staff were. I really cannot say enough about how wonderful they were to work with. Gina is so sweet and genuine and really wants to ensure the couple being married has the most perfect day they can. Since we were married on a Sunday and there was no wedding the next day, she was even gracious enough to let us stay overnight in the beautiful manor, going so far as to offer us tea and muffins the next morning. :) She is the best.

Photo for Moonstone Manor Review - So many places for amazing photos!
Photo for Moonstone Manor Review - The tent is such a value and perfect for any weather!
Photo for Moonstone Manor Review - The natural beauty means means you save on decorations!
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Wireless Internet

We got married at Moonstone on 9/29/17 and it was absolutely breathtaking! The grounds are so well kept and beautiful that our guests are still raving about it (and so are we)!! The sunroom/bridal suite is the perfect place to get ready with your girls the morning of. Also, Gina and her team are exceptional. They always respond to emails in a timely manner and were so attentive the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. If you are considering Moonstone definitely visit it in person because the pictures do not do it justice!! It truly is a stunning venue and I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture sarah, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Look no further . . . this is the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding!!! There is no prettier property in Lancaster County. The lawns, creek, gardens, verandas, and of course the mansion are all exquisitely beautiful. Gina and her staff are absolutely the best . . . very positive, helpful, detailed, and professional. They were attentive to our every need! They allowed us to create for my daughter and her husband the Wedding of their dreams!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite

If you're looking for an outdoor wedding look no further than Moonstone Manor. The mansion, the tent, the grounds - it's all beautiful and very well maintained. The staff is an absolute joy to work with and will make sure you have everything you need - they're very responsive and accommodating of any needs you may have leading up to the event and on the day of; never once did I doubt they would put our experience first and we are very appreciative of their level of service.

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything at Moonstone Manor is an absolute dream! From the moment we walked in, we were in love with the venue. We happened to be present when the transition took place between new owners, and we couldn't be more thankful to have had Gina, the new owner. She was so friendly, kind, and helpful and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied with everything that she was doing or changing. On the day of our wedding, the staff at Moonstone was there to greet us right when we arrived, and helped us all throughout the day. Heidi was especially extremely helpful and kind in making sure everything went perfectly! The grounds were just as I remembered and were perfectly clean and beautiful! Everything was perfect and everyone enjoyed the wedding. We heard nothing but great things about the staff, the ground, and the mansion. Thank you for making Chris and I's wedding day perfect! We are so blessed to have been married at such a memorable place.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This venue is a unique within Lancaster County. The owner and staff is attentive, quick to respond, and very accommodating. The venue it self is incomparable to any other place that we visited and have been. It is well beautiful during all months it is opened and very well kept!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our 6.16.17 wedding at Moonstone Manor and it was PERFECT! The 20 acre venue is breathtaking with extensive gardens, stone ruins and the HUGE reception tent with twinkling lights and chandeliers; the photo ops are endless!!! Gina and her staff are awesome and so easy to work with, they really make you feel so special. Gina made a lasting impression on us and we will forever feel grateful for all the knowledge and suggestions she provided. Our guests still talk about how beautiful the venue is. The beauty of Moonstone embodied the love that we have for each other!!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a fantastic experience with Moonstone Manor. We aren't from the area and everyone kept asking us "Where did you find this place??" their landscaping and flowers really made our wedding extraordinarily beautiful. The owners were wonderful to work with, they were accommodating and responsive and did everything to make our day as stress free is it could be. I think it is rare to find such a amazing venue with a flexible staff and I'm so glad we found Moonstone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly

My decision was made as soon as I walked into Moonstone manor-I've never seen a place so gorgeous! It was bursting with beautiful flowers in late spring and couldn't be more appropriate for a wedding. The new chapel is the perfect addition and its where we decided to do our ceremony. Penny, the previous owner, was so organized and on track with everything she made it easy for us. The new owner, Gina, made the transition perfectly and never gave me cause to panic about what would change ...if anything we got a groom's room at no charge and complimentary hors d'oeuvres for everyone in the bridal party ! Everyone from the caterer to the guests were raving about how absolutely stunning the venue was for days and weeks after the wedding. I would recommend Moonstone Manor to all the couples out there!

Profile Picture Vagisha, 5/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor

Moonstone Manor was beyond amazing in every single way possible. They changed ownership from the time we booked the venue until the time we had our actual wedding, and while it was scary to know if everything would stay as beautiful and well run as it seemed to be when we booked- it was handled just as well, if not better! I had multiple guests tell me that it was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever been to, and I couldn't agree more.

Profile Picture Madison, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite

You know when something is just so wonderful and amazing you struggle to find the perfect words to describe it? Well, that’s Moonstone Manor. This past May my husband and I were honored to be able to get married there. It was truly a magical day and it was everything we could ask for. (Except the weather, super cold but hey Moonstone can’t change the weather….yet.)For starters, the estate is absolutely beautiful! All the flowers were just blooming and everything was lush, green and gorgeous. All of my guests couldn’t stop saying how beautiful it was! With the whole place being so beautiful, you will never be lacking in amazing photo opportunities! Let’s just say there were no bad pictures taken that day! Besides the estate being amazing the staff that comes with it was even more wonderful. They were so helpful and on top of everything. I really didn’t have to worry about any detail the day of. They took care of everything and everyone! I would recommend Moonstone to anyone who wants to have a perfect, beautiful and worry-free day. They truly are a top-notch, gold star, amazing venue!

Photo for Moonstone Manor Review - All photos are provided by Amy Wolfe photography
Profile Picture Hayley , 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Wireless Internet

Moonstone Manor was a beautiful place to have a wedding. May was a perfect month to have it with the temperature. Even though we ended up having to use our backup plan everything was still beautiful. The new owners went out of their way to accomodate our special day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/12/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly

Penny Persson, the owner/operator of Moonstone, is incredible. Very direct and helpful with fantastic insight. Usually answers emails within an hour, and was very easy to work with. Neither my fiance nor I are originally from the area, so she was a tremendous resource in helping find great vendors within our price range. She maintains the mansion and it's grounds beautifully and goes out of her way to make sure your wedding is unique and gets the attention it deserves. Can't recommend this venue enough!

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/22/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Moonstone Manor was nothing short of perfect for our wedding! The venue speaks for itself and the pictures, while fantastic, don’t give it the justice it deserves. Physically being there is absolutely breathtaking and there is so much to see and explore. I first visited Moonstone Manor during the spring and our wedding was during the fall. The venue is maintained to an immaculate standard year-round. Moonstone Manor offers a wide variety of settings for the ceremony (each with a unique vibe) and numerous locations for the bride and groom to get ready in. Penny, the owner, was a pleasure to work with (and I don’t say that often)! She was personable, professional, entertaining, and such a huge help at each step of the way! I seriously couldn't imagine a better person to fill her role. She has a grand personality which is ideal to represent such a grand venue.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This was the first venue I saw online and the first venue I saw in person. The moment I stepped foot on the grounds and took in the breathtaking scenery, I knew I wanted this magical place to be where I was married.
Penny is an absolute delight and was enormously helpful through the entire process. She really embraced our unique visions for the big day, never once questioning us. Her insight was to the point, she doesn't dance around answers. Email correspondences were quick and I felt as ease discussing whatever was on my mind.
I really cannot recommend this gorgeous venue enough. The grounds and manor are that of fairy tale and Penny is a gem that made our day truly spectacular. I wish I was planning more events just so I can come back.

Profile Picture Noah, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely stunning venue and grounds. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture User7267613, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Moonstone Manor will not disappoint. Everything in and around the property is amazing, right along with the owner Penny! We had a wonderful day and we are still receiving compliments of how gorgeous our wedding was. I highly recommend this venue and know no one would be disappointed.

Profile Picture Holly, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We decided to have a double wedding for two of our children on September 16, 2016. It turned out to be such a magical day!

The best advice we could give is "look no further." The beautiful grounds, reception tent and rest rooms were immaculate and well maintained. The Manor house is magnificent. Penny and her professional staff treated us like family. Penny's recommendations for vendors was "spot on." This total package proved the best value for us.

Many of our guests told us this was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. This magical night was our finest hour! Guy and Susan Gravino

Profile Picture Guy and Susan, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was phenomenal. I couldn't have imagined it to be anymore beautiful then it was. If you're looking for somewhere to get married that will be stress free..this is the place to book. When we decided to book with Moonstone, it was the middle of January when the trees were bare and everything was dead, and even then it was breathtaking! I was speechless the day of my wedding when everything was so full and colorful! It truly was the best day ever! Penny is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give Moonstone Manor 10 stars I would! Penny and her husband bent over backwards to ensure our wedding day was perfect. I had many strange requests including a mini golf course and bringing rescue puppies in for pictures. Penny not only allowed my ideas, but was there to offer suggestions and help throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Moonstone Manor to any future brides!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews