37 Reviews for Landon Wise Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
36 Landon Wise Photography Reviews

Absolutely an amazing photographer! 100% satisfied with all of his work from our engagement session as well as our wedding. Fun to work with and he will go above and beyond to make sure he captures every special moment!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Landon did the photography for our son's wedding, he is amazing, so creative and his eye for getting the most unique shots is impeccable!
He is just a natural, so laid back and so fun!
Add in his second shooter A Slice of Lime and you have the funniest duo making your day so enjoyable. They work amazingly well together capturing the most breath taking photos!
They were flexible, and took tons of pictures all throughout the day.
Definitely consider Landon for your wedding photography!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Landon Wise Photography. We had a great experience and our engagement pictures are amazing. His creativity shines through his work and he goes above and beyond to get unique pictures. The lighting is absolutely stunning in every photo. There are so many different shots, it is going to be difficult to choose which ones we want to use. Landon made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User5460529, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We can't even begin to describe how wonderful Landon was on our wedding day! He was extremely professional, always happy and smiling, and everyone LOVED him! He made sure we got every shot we wanted. Our bridal party, friends, and family were so impressed and couldn't stop giving compliments. If you are looking for a photographer we 100% recommend Landon!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon is perfection. Not only does he pay attention to the little details, but he is there making sure he gets all of the action shots and running around all night to do so. He is a photography genius! He took our engagement photos and wedding photos and we are in love. Besides photography, he is just an all around great guy. We have so much fun when shooting with him and he makes us feel super comfortable. He has been a pleasure to work with, and I can't wait until my next life event to hire him as an excuse to take pictures with him and hang out with him!!! You rock Landon!!!

Profile Picture Nasim, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon is seriously amazing. He was so easy to work with and was an absolute dream on my wedding day. He seemed to be everywhere, all at once. He is truly an amazingly talented photographer. The shots he captured are beautiful and I couldn't ask for anything better to remember my wedding day. Every time I look at them, I feel like I'm there again. He's very laid back and goes with the flow, but he has so much energy and captures everything you could want. I highly recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files

We cannot thank Landon enough for his incredible service on our wedding day. 5 stars are not enough. He was so fun, patient, helpful, and just awesome all around. Not many people can handle our group of groomsmen, but he was so great with everyone! We have already had so many people ask us for Landon's information. We are so looking forward to getting our photos, and we will be calling Landon for all of our future photography needs!! Thank you so much Landon!
~Rita and Colin

Profile Picture Rita, 10/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is absolutely not enough space here to rave about how wonderful Landon is. Landon is a true professional in his line of work! From a bride's perspective, he is easy to work with, quick to respond, and makes certain you get the shots you want. From an observatory perspective, he is SO passionate about his work that it is inspiring to everyone around him! He is laid back and keeps cool, calm and collected. And of course his pictures are STUNNING! He took my husband and my breath away with our wedding pictures (even though it was just a sneak peak)! I would recommend Landon to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Run, don't walk to book Landon! Not only was he incredibly professional, east, and FUN to work with, but he delivered pictures more beautiful than we could have imagined! Landin truly went above and and beyond and we are so thankful that we booked him!

Profile Picture User4270861, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is by far the easiest review I've ever had to write because Landon was the best wedding photographer. He was the vendor who required the least attention and direction because he was already on top of his game. He instantly made me and my husband feel comfortable, and laughed at our jokes. He got through the posed family shots (the hardest part) as quickly and seamlessly as he could. At the more fun and creative shots, he directed my husband and I and the wedding party in a way that was very natural, but that also showed his creativity and talent. The actual time spent taking photos flew by! He was very thorough and made sure to get every shot I asked for, including some I forgot I wanted! He then put some shots up before we left on our honeymoon so we could see a preview! And all the shots were incredible! There is nothing I would have changed about the service Landon provided. The photography, something I was worried about as one half of a couple who hates having their picture taken, was easily one of the least stressful parts of my day!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon was an amazing photographer for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. He was so much fun to work with. You can tell how much he loves what he does and it shows in how awesome our pictures turned out. He was professional and very easy to get a hold of. He made the photography portion of our wedding relaxed and fun. We definitely recommend him to anyone for their photography needs!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon's work is absolutely amazing and he is the nicest guy. If you want your day to go perfectly, sincerely choose Landon as your photographer!!

Profile Picture User4066444, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Go book him right now!!! Seriously Landon was so amazing! We did our engagement photos with him, which was really great as we got to know each other and his shooting style and amazing eye for pictures! Landon was super flexible as I asked him to come on the party bus to get those fun pictures! He made it work and was excited to do it. So many of my engaged girlfriends loved him and wanted to know if he was available for their weddings! He books fast so go contact him ASAP!!! Our " sneak peak" wedding pictures were ready before we left for our honeymoon! I am so happy I went with Landon Wise photography and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!!! I will definitely be using him again in the future for family photo shoots and hopefully eventually for a baby shoot!

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brides, STOP your searching… you have found the PERFECT photographer for your wedding day! From the very beginning, Landon Wise Photography was impressive and he never ceased to SURPASS my expectations. He ALWAYS answers emails within 24 hours, which is a HUGE plus when you're busy coordinating with so many people. He happily and graciously worked with us to help us get the coverage we wanted WITHIN A LIMITED BUDGET. He got to know us, our story, and our vision -- and followed through with pictures that reflected it! He is EXTREMELY PERSONABLE and makes you feel like you and your friends are the most fun people and that your wedding is the best and only one! But he is somehow always in the background so that you can go through the day naturally without feeling rushed or bossed around. Landon even stayed past his contracted time to make sure we were able to capture all of the shots we wanted!! Talk about going above and beyond!!! And those pictures… AMAZING!!! They look BETTER than reality!!! The colors are absolutely beautiful and stunning. He captured all the moments and poses we wanted, and got tons of candid shots that really captured our personalities and made the album feel like "us" and not just "standard wedding." Not to mention the creative shots he put together -- shots with back lighting, creative angles… anything you want!! (All those beautiful and artsy shots you drool over on pinterest? Landon can and will do!!) Landon is INSANELY TALENTED. We couldn't have been happier!!! Seriously, if you do not choose Landon, you are missing out and you are settling for less than the best. I don't know what else to tell you -- he's got it all! Superior professionalism and talent, and the right personality… Absolutely hands down WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE!! I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend him!!! Book him RIGHT NOW!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Three words: LANDON IS AWESOME! We had so much fun working with Landon for both our engagement and wedding photos. He let us be us, and encouraged our weirdness, haha! He was so great to work with. Sometimes it can be awkward being in front of the camera, but not with Landon. He made us feel so comfortable. Our bridal party and families loved working with him as well! I cannot say enough great things about Landon... We can't wait to work with him again! Look no further, go with Landon Wise!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love Landon! He is a blast to work with, so patient (he had to be with the groomsmen in my wedding!), and so talented. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and from my sneak peak of photos he sent me my wedding pictures will be beautiful too. My guests commented about what a hard worker he is and how he didn't miss a moment all day. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon was so amazing for our engagements and on our wedding day! He is enthusiastic, considerate, professional, kind, and SO talented! His pictures are beautiful, prices unbeatable and was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Booking Landon was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I can't say enough for his energy, professionalism, and overall demeanor before and during our special day! He was extremely open and flexible during our meetings, and I felt comfortable that we were in good hands and would have beautiful pictures (as you can see from the many on his site!). He was a pleasure to have on our wedding day and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which I assure you, we are not typically! It seemed that he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time--and our photos show it! Both of our families raved about how wonderful he was to work with on our big day.

When we received our pictures our decision to go with Landon was once again reaffirmed--they are simply beautiful. I did not want photos that seemed too "posed," and Landon captured our special day, and everyone present for it, perfectly. Looking through our pictures I feel as if I am right back at the ranch where we were married, enjoying every second of it. Every picture we share with our loved ones is met with many accolades on their quality and beauty. I cannot say enough for Landon Wise Photography!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Canvas, Digital Files

My husband and I were very impressed with all of our vendors but I think we were most impressed by Landon. I was nervous about getting my picture taken because I always force smiles in pictures and I never look like myself, but Landon made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable the whole wedding day. He kept us laughing the whole time and the pictures turned out so natural. I didn’t even feel like I was getting my picture taken! Landon was able to capture everything that we wanted and the pictures transport us back to that day. He definitely captured the feeling of our wedding. Little moments from that day that would have eventually faded from our memories will now be forever preserved. We can’t get over how beautiful the pictures turned out!
If you are looking for a wedding photographer I would not hesitate to contact Landon. He is professional, extremely friendly, and is very talented! You can tell that Landon really enjoys what he does. He was so enthusiastic that it made my husband and I excited. He definitely helped make our wedding day special. Thank you so much Landon!

Profile Picture Emily , 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon shot our wedding for us and he was phenomenal! We had a blast with him at our engagement shoot, and our wedding day was even better! Landon is professional and makes you feel so comfortable. He got all the pictures we wanted and took the group shots quickly and efficiently. I mean this in the best way, but after the formal pictures were taken, we didn't even know he was there. He didn't make us feel like we were posing all evening, but blended in and helped us enjoy our day! We recommend Landon to everyone we know, and feel so blessed to have him as our wedding photographer. His pictures speak for themselves, but on top of that you won't meet a genuinely nicer person than Landon. You should do yourself a favor and hire him. Landon is simply the BEST!

Profile Picture Ellie, 6/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so happy that we went with Landon for our photographer. He is such a kind person and really looked like he was having fun on the day of the event. You can tell he really loves what he does. We cannot wait to see all of the pictures! I would recommend Landon to anyone who is looking to have creative engagement and wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon was such a pleasure to work with. He makes you feel at ease and lets you relax on your wedding day, while he does all the work. Couldn't have been more pleased with him, his work or the amazing pictures he took for us.

Thank you for making our day perfect and memorable!

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

All I can say about Landon Wise Photography is that if you need any kind of pictures taken, call him and book him. His pictures have their own high-quality and incredible style to them. Landon is a great photographer and good person. Book him.

Profile Picture User2466546, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Landon was our photographer for our September 2013 wedding and he was absolutely the best photographer we could've hired for our event. We are located in VA and he was willing to travel to our wedding, and even though the distance prevented us from meeting with him in person before the wedding it did not effect his ability to connect with us (I did know him previously) and take amazing photos.

I made a Pinterest board for him and pinned some shots that we liked and Landon did a great job incorporating those into our day. He was also extremely creative and came up with some really fantastic photos on the spot that I never could've imagined would look so great. His attention to detail was fantastic and he was so good with remembering names of people in our family which I thought was a really personal touch. My family loved having him there and thought he was so much fun! In fact, my sister hired him to take their family photos later in the year because be was so wonderful to work with.

Most importantly I can say that the quality of Landon's photos are exquisite. He is such a talented photographer which you can see from his website and Facebook page. We are in love with our photos from Landon and could not have asked for a better, more professional and fun photographer to join us. I highly recommend you hire him for any event!

Profile Picture User2633647, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Landon made our day easy, stress-free, and fun. He made sure my bride and wedding party felt like the most important people in the world on our "big day". He is enthusiastic, professional, and creative. Highly recommended. Thank you again Sir!

Profile Picture Quint, 8/31/13, 1 Review