MKUP The Beauty Studio

York, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

MKUP The Beauty Studio is a wedding-beauty business in York, Pennsylvania, founded by professional makeup artist Maggie King. Together with her team, Maggie is passionate about how makeup can make a difference in a client’s life. Promising a fun-filled experience for her nearly-wed clients, Maggie explores different colors and techniques, combining her skills with a brush to enhance their natural beauty. To-be-weds are sure to love the salon’s personalized approach to makeup artistry.

MKUP The Beauty Studio offers comprehensive hair-and-makeup packages for couples preparing for their wedding day. Available for the whole wedding party, the packages are fully customizable to suit all budgets and needs. Clients can trial their beauty look beforehand and sample different products and techniques, ensuring a smooth transformation on the big day. Additional services include on-location styling, hair extensions, and pre-wedding in-salon beauty therapies for healthier skin and longer lashes.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$280

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$280

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$181

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

Sarah Married on 04/15/2022

Amazing Service

I wish I could give more than five stars. From the moment I met Maggie I knew I would look amazing on my wedding day which eased some of my wedding planning worries. During the trial, Maggie asked me what look I was going for and accommodated any and all requests I had. I felt that my makeup looked absolutely perfect on my wedding day and it stayed in place for the entire day and night!
    Maggie’s team was kind, professional, timely, and flexible. They made my bridal party look so beautiful. One team member even had a toothbrush I could use to get rid of my coffee breath before I started my makeup!
  • Olivia
    Olivia K. Married on 04/06/2022

Simply amazing!

They were incredible!! They did my makeup and 10 of my bridesmaids and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Hair was gorgeous as well! I highly recommend them!
  • Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 12/16/2021

Beyond Satisfied!

Tiffany did my bridal hair and makeup and I couldn’t have been happier with how both turned out! I kept things pretty simple. I did not have a bridal party so it was just me, and didn’t care to have a trial. We talked briefly prior to her coming about the type of hair I have and what I was looking for with both hair and makeup. I showed her a photo from other clients of theirs for inspiration. She came to my house and was so nice and personable! I would recommend the MKUP studio to any bride, or just for a special occasion as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Dana M. McGinley Events & Design Dana M. McGinley Events & Design Wedding Planners

Maggie and her team are fantastic makeup artists. Not only do I choose her for all of my makeup needs, I refer her impeccable services to my clients as well. Her technique and application leave you looking flawless and radiant. Maggie and her assistants are not only talented but super personable, we always have a great time during trials and sessions.

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

Maggie did my makeup for a professional head shot. Working with her was fun and educational. When she was done I was transformed and very pleased with my makeup. The look was professional and not overdone. Additionally, I am the owner of a wedding venue, Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn. She has worked with some of my brides on their wedding day here at the Inn, to help them and their bridal party look absolutely beautiful for their day. I highly recommend working with Maggie King!

York York, PA, 17403
Location of (MKUP The Beauty Studio)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding