Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens

Up to 200 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6k - $7k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens is a rustic wedding venue located in Gordonville, Pennsylvania. Dating back to the 18th century, this farm boasts several picturesque buildings that were built in the 19th and 20th centuries. The beautifully preserved historic barn offers a romantic and private setting where newlyweds and their loved ones can celebrate. The spacious venue features an intimate vibe that is ideal for weddings of all sizes.

Facilities and Capacity

There are several indoor and outdoor event spaces across the property at Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens where couples can host their wedding. The Tobacco Barn, which was built in the 1900s, offers a rustic yet elegant backdrop for ceremonies. It retains much of its original charm and features louvers and exposed rafters that were used to dry tobacco. This space can accommodate ceremonies of up to 160 guests. The larger Grand Barn is spacious enough for 160 attendees for a seated reception. Lovingly preserved, this historic building boasts soaring ceilings, wood walls, and intricate chandelier lighting. The barn doors open onto the courtyard area, which allows guests to enjoy the fresh country air. Couples wishing to host an outdoor event can reserve the Wedding Gardens, which provide an idyllic space for unforgettable nuptials. Surrounded by beautiful blooms, this area is suitable for up to 160 seated guests.

Also located on the property are two dressing suites for soon-to-be newlyweds and their wedding party to get ready before the festivities.

Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens operates on a one-event-per-day policy so you can enjoy exclusive access to the venue for the duration of your wedding. Their on-site event planners are happy to work with you throughout your planning process to ensure your celebration is one-of-a-kind. A wedding manager will also be on hand on your big day to oversee the execution of the event. In addition to their base package, which includes site rental, furniture, lighting, and a rehearsal, you can personalize your experience. Optional enhancements include floral and design, a s’mores bar, extra furniture, and more. You are welcome to work with the vendors of your choice, and venue staff can provide vendor recommendations.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Set Up

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Historic Building
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What event items are available?

Chairs
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Gwen S. Married on 07/16/2021

Perfect wedding for our daughter

We loved the homestead! Our daughter was married here at the homestead this summer and it was beautiful. All of our family and friends continued to tell us how beautiful the venue and day was. We were so pleased with all of the venue staff. We worked mostly with the owners and wedding day coordinator, who were all such a big help and made it so that we could truly enjoy the day. They kept things running smoothly and handled everything so that we could spend time with all of our friends and family. The venue is beautiful and the staff are all amazing. You will not be disappointed with the venue!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 07/16/2021

Could not be happier that we chose the homestead for our venue!

The homestead was the first venue we visited! I could not believe how much I loved it- it was definitely love at first sight! We went to visit another venue right after and the entire time I could not stop thinking about the homestead and called them right away to book our date! I am so happy we did. The venue itself is beautiful. It was so nice to have the ceremony in the tobacco barn and the reception in the grand barn. What really sold us on the venue was the outdoors. We loved the setting for cocktail hour and the outdoor activities that took place the rest of the night, such as the game package and camp fire. So many guests told us how beautiful they thought the venue was!
    Dawn, one of the owners, was wonderful to work with. She answered all of my questions the entire year leading up to the wedding and provided me with an abundance of helpful information. The homestead also provided us with our wedding coordinator, who also was named Dawn. She made everything run smoothly and flawlessly on our wedding day. There was so many things that needed to be done and she helped the day keep moving! She decorated the venue exactly how I wanted it. I came to her with very specific ideas and visions and she made the venue look better than I could have ever imagined! In addition to that, she was there handling any bumps in the road the entire day and handling things that I didn't even know needed handling! Dawn handled so many different tasks throughout the wedding so that we could truly enjoy the day with all of our family and friends. She really took away a lot of the stress for us! All of the staff at the venue were amazing to work with. The homestead provided me with some vendors that they recommended I use and I am so glad they did. It made my life easier to find some vendors I knew had good reputations and I was so pleased with everything the homestead recommended. I cannot recommend this venue enough- I knew right away that I wanted to get married here and will forever cherish the memories we made at this venue.
    Meredith L. Married on 06/25/2021

Dream wedding

We loved everything about Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens. After looking at other venues, the team at Stoltzfus quickly sold us. The entire staff were easy to work with and helpful in planning our special day. Our guests raved over the venue and how amazing and relaxing it was. The weather on our wedding day was perfect, which helped the cause! If you’re looking for a rustic venue Stoltzfus is the place for you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

27 photos · 08/17/2018

Deals

Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens 1
Offer
Your dream wedding without breaking the bank? Yes! It's possible! Check out our 2019 prices for April, July and August! For those budget conscious brides we offer $1,500 off the regular April pricing and $1,000 off the regular July and August pricing! Making your dream wedding at Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens a reality. #bestdayever!!!!! Rustic, Romantic, Elegant . . . And Affordable!!!
Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens 2
Offer
With our 2017 wedding season now upon us, we want to offer a $500 discount on our remaining dates! Check out our availability calendar at www.stoltzfushomestead.com and let us know what date we can reserve for your special day! Email us at weddings@stoltzfushomestead.com to schedule a site visit at our stunning venue. Home to TWO gorgeous historically preserved barns, beautiful wedding gardens, outdoor lighted lounge area with fireplace - all to make your day unforgettable!

Pricing

Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens Price Rates

3716 E. Newport Rd Gordonville, PA, 17529
Location of (Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues