Beautifully Made

Stevens, PA View map Visit website

Beautifully Made is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Akron, Pennsylvania. Their team of highly skilled makeup artists and hairstylists prides themselves on enhancing the natural beauty of their clients, empowering them to feel confident on their wedding day. Drawing on their years of experience in the beauty industry, the team is proud to provide you with warm, friendly, and professional service on your wedding day.

Offering a wide variety of different services, Beautifully Made endeavors to fulfill all of your beauty needs. To ensure that your look is just as you envision, the team offers hair and makeup trials ahead of your big day. Their on-site service allows you and your loved ones to be pampered wherever you feel most comfortable. From dramatic, contoured looks, to more natural, subtle makeovers, any request can be accommodated. These skilled professionals offer a range of services, including:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Facials
  • Lash Extensions
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$220

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$220

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$220

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$220

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$35

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 10/02/2022

Absolutely perfect

I want to say Beautifully Made made my day as special as it could be. They made hair and make up easy, from the trial to the wedding day, they were accommodating and did exactly what we asked. They made our hair and make up look beautiful and last through out the entire night! If you need someone for hair & make up on your wedding day, use beautifully made!
    Lauren Married on 10/01/2022

Wonderful Salon

Ally did my hair and make up for my wedding. She was so great and my hair and make up held up so nicely. It got very windy when we were taking outside pictures and I thought I would look in the mirror to messy hair. It stayed and still looked great!
  • Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 09/16/2022

Beautiful Natural Makeup + Hair

I chose Beautifully Made for hair and makeup for my wedding for a couple of reasons. 1. I saw the naturalness to the makeup they do on their instagram + knew I wanted that for my big day! 2. Their pricing is very competitive with other hair and makeup teams in the area 3. They have a beautiful salon where i went for my trial + was very happy with how Ally did my hair and makeup! They traveled to our venue for the big day + were very professional and timely. 100% would recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Ally  Gingrich
Ally Gingrich
Lead hairstylist/makeup artist

Hi I'm Ally, owner, hairstylist, and makeup artist here at Beautifully Made. I’ve been in the beauty industry for 7 years and have a passion for helping others reach their hair goals . I specialize in bridal and low maintenance hair color. I am so grateful to have the privilege of cultivating a salon experience that is both comforting and luxurious for our guests as well as lead my awesome team of stylists! I love this industry and hope to make a meaningful impact. Hope we get to cross paths at the salon sometime soon!

Sierra Martin
Sierra Martin
Wedding Coordinator

Hi, my name is Sierra! I joined Beautifully Made in June of 2020 as the wedding manager and receptionist. I love organizing weddings and chatting with brides to bring their wedding day to life and help them make their day as little stress as possible! I am super excited to chat with all of our future brides and clients.

Liz Schlicher
Liz Schlicher
Bridal Hair Stylist

Hi, my name is Liz! I joined Beautifully Made in January of 2022 as a bridal stylist. I've been a cosmetologist in the Lancaster area for over 5 years. I'm passionate about giving every bride I work with a joyful experience, making sure her vision and personality shine through on her special day. I can't wait to help make your most memorable day a success!

240 N 7th Street Stevens, PA, 17501
Location of (Beautifully Made)
240 N 7th Street, 200 Akron, PA, 17501

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding