2131 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Making Magical Vacations Travel

Making Magical Vacations Travel specializes in ALL Disney Vacations and to destinations ALL over the world in helping families and couples plan and take memorable vacations so they can reconnect with each other and together we can craft & create YOUR "magical" story memories that will last a lifetime!

Just as a writer gathers and researches info to write a MASTERPIECE so will our "Magical" Specialists do the same to create YOUR "magical" story so that every vacation is a classic!

With our family's personal love of Disney and our past Disney Vacations (60 plus) I'm able to cater to all your vacation planning needs and requests to the best of my ability with suggestions and to advise on resort locations, character dining, special events and fast pass selections that adds "magic" piece by piece that in the end creates a magical story that is priceless.

Great packages have been released for summer and fall vacations allowing your family the enjoyment and savings in visiting any Disney location. Now is the time to plan your holiday vacations as the advance dining planning of 180 days is fast approaching.

Making MAGICAL Vacations Travel has the distinction of being recognized as an Authorized Disney Vacations Specialist & will soon be honored with the distinction of being recognized as an EARMARKED Agency by Disney Destinations Co. We are CLIA appointed and accredited with major suppliers of travel. All of our "magical" specialists hold many accreditations and have years of experience.

We are NOT travel agents! We are Professional Travel Consultants & Magical Specialists all with a "magical" touch!

We are NOT a "FACELESS BRAND". We are specialists who have been years in the business and have been multiple times to the destinations we sell. We are a "personalized service" dedicated to every customer that utilizes our services.

"There's a "magic" in making a "Magical" vacation and "magic" is what we do!"- Monica Forte/CEO & Senior "Magical" Specialist of Making Magical Vacations Travel!

Follow Making Magical Vacations Travel on

4 Reviews for Making Magical Vacations Travel

Making Magical Vacations Travel 1
Making Magical Vacations Travel 2

Chastity · Married on 05/07/2018

I had a trip to Disney b4 n it was horrible. I didn’t know bout eating with the characters or fast pass. Need less to say I wanted to give my boys better so my cousin introduced me to Monica. She asked what my boys were into what the likes characters etc. she met with us n gave us pamphlets. She had everything planned n picked out. We r planning on going again n we r using this group again. We r blessed to have found her. Sorry for the long review. I just can’t say enough. Love Monica. She definitely knows her in n outs bout every park

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Making Magical Vacations Travel 3
    Making Magical Vacations Travel 4

Making Magical Vacations Travel's reply:

Thank You Chastity and the entire family for allowing Making Magical Vacations Travel to help craft and create YOUR "magical" story. In my 30 yrs of being in the travel industry I hate hearing how families and/or couples are spending thousands of dollars and yet are being under served...

I personally know the joys of what a "magical" vacation can do for any family . With the love my family and i have for Disney, no familiy should leave feeling confused or complexed...

Each family and/couple become part of an ever growing family with Making Magical Vacations Travel, again Chastity Thank You for allowing me to use my expertise and knowledge for a well deserved over the top trip that will provide memories that will last a lifetime.... We can't wait to start planning the next!

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

I have planned numerous vacations with making magical vacations travel! Monica goes above and beyond to make sure your vacation is only MAGICAL! She goes to infinity & beyond to make sure everything is Oh Toodles during your vacation time! From setting up dining reservations to our fast passes she has been a help making sure our vacation was not only fun but relaxing and enjoyable! I highly recommend booking with this company!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Making Magical Vacations Travel's reply:

Awe, Thank You Rebecca and Family! As you know my "Element of Fun" is ensuring that my "Disney" families and couples have memories that will last a lifetime! Seeing the my "Disney' kids faces in the countless photos says it all! I truly appreciate the referrals you have sent my way over the years...Making Magic is what I do and can't wait to get ya on your next magical vacation! Much love and blessings to you and the family! ~ Monica

Robin · Married on 01/15/2011

Robin Potter
    · 4 minutes ago
    We are currently planning our DIsney vacation and Monica has been a life saver! She is always available to answer the million questions I have and if she doesn't know the answer (which isn't very often) she finds the answer. The best thing is Monica has helped us make this trip extra special for our whole family by helping us get all of the special activities like Star Wars Tours, MNSSHP, and Universal Studios tickets. She is an awesome asset to any Disney trip!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Making Magical Vacations Travel's reply:

Thank You Robin and family ! Its truly an honor to work you with and so many families who have entrusted my skills and expertise in helping them plan a "magical" moment in their lifetime, especially when it comes to planning a "magical" vacation... Its a tall order to deliver , however as you know with my family what Disney has done and meant to our family, with the countless vacations we as family personally have had, each one of those memories we made are very sacred and treasured...
    You and the family are soon ready to embark on your "magical" journey and knowing how precious time is , you too will have treasured memories that will truly last a lifetime...I can't wait to hear all about it and while you all will be having fun, I'll be getting ready for ya to help plan the next one! Much love and blessings! ~ Monica

Making Magical Vacations Travel Pricing

Making Magical Vacations Travel Price Rates

Making Magical Vacations Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance