7810 Charlestown Road, Mercersburg, PA 17236 Map · Phone number

About All Seasons Vacations LLC

All-Seasons Vacations LLC is located in Mercersburg PA. We are a preferred Sandals/ Beaches Specialist and in 2015 just received the Chairman Royal Club Award thru Sandals & Beaches Resorts. We specialize in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. We take care of all the details so you don't have to.. Along with offering monthly Payment plans interest free for both the Bride & Groom and their guests. We meet in the comfort of our office allowing you to experience a comfy cozy atmosphere and stress free. We are proud to announce we have been in business since 2005, we have had the pleasure of working one on one with Sandals and Beaches Management staff, and have been to every single property to experience ourselves along with alot of happy clients. Our concept is, if we have not ate the food, stepped on the beach, and slept in the beds we won't sell it. We want YOU our client to have an experience of a lifetime.. So we take Pride in what we do, So give us a call today 717-597-7412 and we can make your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding one to remember for a Lifetime.. Feel free to email me as well- allseasonsvacations@gmail.com. Thank you..

dscn4394
img1406

1 Reviews for All Seasons Vacations LLC

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't even know where to start, Wands was so amazing through the whole process! We met with her in her office and talked to her about what we wanted in our honeymoon, she then "matched" us with the perfect Sandals resort for us. We made our down payment and then LOVED being about to have interest free payments over the next year. She helped us make sure we knew when and where to get our passports and also helped us get travel insurance (just in case). About two weeks before our wedding I met with her again to get all of our documents and make sure we were ready. She took the time to answer all of my questions and ease my mind. In the packet she provided to us she had everything and I really do mean EVERYTHING outlined for us, from what to pack to written directions on how to get through customs to what to do and order at the resort. She had us taken care of! While there I needed somethings and I messaged her, she was always very fast to reply and made sure to explain things in a way that I felt comfortable. She took this nervous nelly and made me a complete believer in her and Sandals. We are already working with her to book a trip to Barbados for our 2 year anniversary! Thank you Wanda!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

All Seasons Vacations LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Mexico